Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4985 times)
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

what do you mean about "php"? I don't understand what you mean.

I think you are too panicked, most people already understand that bitcoin will decrease around $ 77xx - $ 8000, but if the graph says another bitcoin will also go to the next support point. many people are already predicting prices, so look at it for your consideration of position. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I'm new but I've been advised now is a good time to buy
The price of bitcoin will always inconsistent . It either goes up and down the price but be wise enough to hold coins when the value drops down . Think of it and bare it in your mind .
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I think he mean about php is their local currency that he invested to bitcoin then he's afraid of losing it's value because of the price is going down. But man stop acting like that don't be mad sooner or later it will increase again it's price in the market so just keep an eye to the market that you can get your so sweet profit that you want to earn this year.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.

whenever the bitcoin price drops, it also comes with the panic selling which makes bitcoin value too much down and it takes weeks to recover this price. Huh

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.

whenever the bitcoin price drops, it also comes with the panic selling which makes bitcoin value too much down and it takes weeks to recover this price. Huh

That's right, because people are scared and stupid, which makes our market worse and it's look really bad and value of coins are falling down..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

This is the cause of panic selling, people are too greedy they always scared when they see the price fluctuating in the market. There's no reason to panic selling because bitcoin is volatile...
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Patience is a virtue.Be patient okay or else you will regret everything.Its normal thing that bitcoin will drop because its volatility.Just wait it will rise again.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
I feel you but you need to be patience and wait that bitcoin will goes up and i believe that bitcoin price will go up before the end of this year so you need to wait for the right time.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

The value of bitcoin was not always pump sometimes it was drop the value to have a balance of the price of it, don't convert it to cut the losses better to hold it till december to have a good profit in return always remember the pump and dump of a coin is normal in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: