Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13640 times)
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Bankers, Media, and Newbies are the reason behind all these. Why does anybody would listen to what media says about bitcoin? Banks and Media never supported Bitcoin since from day one. So why now border about what the bankers or media has to say about bitcoin anymore?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Bitcoin is not falling. The Bitcoin's price is volatile and it is not stable since long time, it is going up and down and that's normal. The price dropped down recently but it will rise again shortly in my opinion, there is no need to panic. Even with the actual price it is not bad. It is above 3800$ and expected to increase smoothly again.
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

Nothing that Bitcoin can't handle. I think this is the time when people who think Bitcoin is in a bubble are selling. But I have good reason to call it panic selling. If you look at the Bitcoin chart in the logarithmic scale, it does not look like Bitcoin is in a bubble. I think we'll see a correction soon...

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:11:20 PM

Yes it is. Always falling and rising but right now, its falling a lot. I hope it will fall so good that I can collect more bitcoin. But it will be bad for all of us if this keep on falling. I hope the price will go high when we get enough bitcoin for ourselves. Right now I'm just very happy because I can have some more bitcoin. But for those who invest, this situation maybe bad for them.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

Bankers, Media, and Newbies are the reason behind all these. Why does anybody would listen to what media says about bitcoin? Banks and Media never supported Bitcoin since from day one. So why now border about what the bankers or media has to say about bitcoin anymore?
Because they want to create FUD and prove their predict is right Grin. They are "expert" while panic selling happening on the market although they "do not" invest to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency Roll Eyes
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Well, as of now the price of bitcoin was falling down and I think one of the reason why the price of bitcoin was falling is the banned of ICO in china. We all know that price of bitcoin is volatile and the price of it is not stable and there is time that the price of bitcoin was falling down but it will still rise up.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

Bitcoin is not falling. The Bitcoin's price is volatile and it is not stable since long time, it is going up and down and that's normal. The price dropped down recently but it will rise again shortly in my opinion, there is no need to panic. Even with the actual price it is not bad. It is above 3800$ and expected to increase smoothly again.
Exactly, the price is only correcting and the media has already managed to cover this. For instance in this article: https://www.coindesk.com/correction-not-crash-bitcoin-price-eyes-3000-traders-take-profits/

When the stops its dynamic rise and starts dragging, unable to reach another high traders are starting to test the lows to see if maybe it's ready to go down. It's a normal market action we've seen so many times since the beginning of bitcoin trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

Looks like there is a lot of panic selling right now, i have read a lot of this threads in the last hours, lets go people, bitcoin needs to drop a bit, it went from $2800 to $4900 and nobody was complaining, now that it dropped to $3900 everybody is crying.
Lets wait a bit, you are not gonna die because of a temporary dump..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

Oh well seems whales is accumulating cheap Bitcoins now, I read some prediction here that Bitcoin will fall  under $4000  and it seems he is right about it.  Though I guess this is just some correction, and followed by FUD in the internet.  I feel they shorted their trades and need to earn profit, and since these people are the authority in their respective markets, institution, what they say will affect and influence people and so here goes the fall of Bitcoin price.  But I think there is nothing to panic since Bitcoin has the capability to rebound in price and even break its ATH regularly.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:45:30 PM

Oh well seems whales is accumulating cheap Bitcoins now, I read some prediction here that Bitcoin will fall  under $4000  and it seems he is right about it.  Though I guess this is just some correction, and followed by FUD in the internet.  I feel they shorted their trades and need to earn profit, and since these people are the authority in their respective markets, institution, what they say will affect and influence people and so here goes the fall of Bitcoin price.  But I think there is nothing to panic since Bitcoin has the capability to rebound in price and even break its ATH regularly.

I also had read some where which i dont remember, some one gave a tip that when bitcoin price was near 4000+ level clearly told that within some day the bitcoin price will touch near to 5k price but not exactly and then it will start falling and maximum it will come near by 3800+ level but if their is some very bad news then maximum it will come down to 3500 level and then it will bounce back fast and cross the 5k level. And an i think that one part is got it of touching near by 5k level and then china bad news came and price started to fall and today the price went down below 4k and nearby 3800+ level and now it is rotating in this price and then now the accumulation will start and on coming monday we can see the price nearby 4500 level and above.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

Dont worry about that sir for sure even bitcoin price decreased it will recover again the price after few weeks so If you buy today and hold it for  few weeks you can earn some profit . But remember investonly the extra money or the afford to lose . Because we dont know if bitcoin price down at 3k dollars or up again but always be careful if bitcoin price decreased because you have a chance to buy more bitcoin with cheap price.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

I think it`s normal for market at all. If we want to see bitcoin with higher price we will let it go down. So this autumn gonna be very interesting Smiley
I certainly agree that it is a normal for market at all. We all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and we should believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again because if the price of bitcoin will become I will buy a lot of bitcoin and I will hold it for a long time. Lastly, I hope the price of bitcoin will rise again.
coinstarunner

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

It's worth noting that according to Wikipedia:

Primary dealer =  a firm that buys government securities directly from a government, with the intention of reselling them to others, thus acting as a market maker of government securities.

Their activities extend well beyond the Treasury market. For example, according to the Wall Street Journal Europe (2/9/06 p. 20), all of the top ten dealers in the foreign exchange market (traditional currencies) are also primary dealers, and between them account for almost 73% of foreign exchange trading volume. Arguably, this group's members are the most influential and powerful non-governmental institutions in global financial markets.

So, JP Morgan is a top ten dealer in traditional currencies, and a primary dealer facilitating this central bank ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin's success is diametrically opposed to that of JPM / Jamie Dimon's.  It's like opposing presidential candidates.  Not a lot of praise being hurled about.   I'm just sayin' is all.   Traditional Banker benefiting from traditional currency dealing, and pimping debt for the US govt vs Bitcoin.  

/csr
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

the recent fall of price is by the panic hands who are now getting afraid that the price will go further down. but it is the correct time to buy back and average their price if bought in high price.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:41:07 PM

I think it`s normal for market at all. If we want to see bitcoin with higher price we will let it go down. So this autumn gonna be very interesting Smiley
I certainly agree that it is a normal for market at all. We all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and we should believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again because if the price of bitcoin will become I will buy a lot of bitcoin and I will hold it for a long time. Lastly, I hope the price of bitcoin will rise again.

The frequent happening of spreading FUD and price manipulation due to influential power makes this kind of event normal.  Bitcoin is highly volatile yes due to its speculative nature of its market in addition of the FUD, HYPE and influence of people around it.  I also agree that Bitcoin will certainly come back and the possibility of reaching around $7.5k  this year is still around the corner.  I would suggest to hold your bitcoin tight and prepare for some massive FUD to come. after the whale accumulation, then we can see Bitcoin will bounce back and beating its ATH again.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

This is simpe there is more sellers than buyers.
This is free market if China will ban BTC on exchanges - most likely they will add caps how much they can invest and they will control it stricly.
THat couse fear in CHina.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:28 PM

Just don't panic and bought some ! Wink Yes, you should buy now before they run again to the top.
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

the recent fall of price is by the panic hands who are now getting afraid that the price will go further down. but it is the correct time to buy back and average their price if bought in high price.

Yes, that's a great idea. But the problem is that basically all people have already bought coins when the first drop occurred. Now many just wait for the price increase

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

Rise and fall is normal the cryptocurrecny world, This is cause by different factor, China market is major because of the population of the country, Sure BTC will rise again, this is an opportunity for buyers to come into the market, strategic decision is required.We have nothing to fear.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:03:33 PM

Anybody knows if the FUD from China was even confirmed? Last time I checked was some article/leak from the press, but nothing official.
China is no big deal, just enjoy this moment. if BTC keeps up this is not good. some people have to buy at a cheap price. Of course it takes courage to buy, and do not feel panic about this situation. Panic is the biggest illness of a trader, and you will lose your money

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: