Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13640 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:27:03 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

It is really alarming when bitcoin is falling and many investor and holder of bitcoin cant control their emotions. Its normal that every currency really are decreasing and then suddenly increasing, don't let your emotion dictate what to do and sell it so sudden. Bitcoin was there before, the value is falling so much and then rapidly growing up so high. Its normal, just believe in bitcoin it will grow up again. It takes patience and trust if you really want a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:29:33 AM

And we haven't even reached the weekend dump yet  Embarrassed I predict a lot of tears in the next few days.

Not just lot of tears rather a heart broke into pieces, looking at the big price dump in just how many hours or days. Its hurt, but we have to stay calm and hodl it no matter what. This is just a price correction and be prepared after this is a fly to the moon.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:37:33 AM

IMO this is because of Bitcoin Cash attack on the BTC network, as well as the impending NO2X hard fork, but the biggest indicator is the negative news coming from China. They can ban it if they like, but BTC will always stay alive.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

bitcoin was falling down, falling down. OMG what happen fellow bitcoin users. we cant predict what will happen on the next few days. i hope that the currency exchange of bitcoin will increase this past days.
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

We're just shaking out the weak hands that can't hold good.
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:43:37 AM

If you have been around this game for a while, you know. This is normal. BTC comes right back, just give it time.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

Quiet and patient, bitcoin prices dropped, but this decline is still reasonable not as low as June last month which reached 2000 USD.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:46:30 AM

Many people are now panicking because they see that the price of the bitcoin is going down. I am not panicking because I know that the bitcoin will rise up again. I hope that tomorrow the price will have a good progress again.

A saying:
Do not panic or panic before other ones do panic
Lol, good quote. Never heard it but I will definitely remember it.
Will the downtrend continue?  Or is this a temporary correction? For those who have sold last week this is an opportunity to buy at a very huge discount price.  Maybe need to wait to stabilize support before getting in.  This would be bloody forvthose who bought at nearly $5k Sad

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:16:16 AM

Yes this is a common thing, we do not need to panic because this is common with bitcoin, before the issue of price segwit ever reach $ 2200 then after the price has skyrocketed in a short time.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:24:30 AM

Quiet and patient, bitcoin prices dropped, but this decline is still reasonable not as low as June last month which reached 2000 USD.

Great attitude and you are right it is not as low as before, so Bitcoin will bounce right back like it always does. It is too strong so it can't change and therefore will become more valueable over time.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:46:08 AM

I think becuase china ban the bitcoin but i have a strong faith and belief that the bitcoin decreasing is natural i know that the bitcoin will rise again i know that the bitcoin increase again maybe next year .
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

I think becuase china ban the bitcoin but i have a strong faith and belief that the bitcoin decreasing is natural i know that the bitcoin will rise again i know that the bitcoin increase again maybe next year .
Yes it really seems very chinese influence for bitcoin, i hope they keep patience to hold bitcoin because many mining companies from china, maybe china policy can be changed someday so bitcoin performance brilliantly again.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

why are you panicking last aug bitcoin is around 2000$ and no one complaint about it, bitcoin price is volatile expect the unexpected. Some reasons about it down price is CHina banning of ICO, China shutting down local exchange, JP MORGAN CEO says its a fraud and it will blown out, speculation are making it more down , people are panicking and selling their coins, but didn't you notice that this the same happen last august that everyone panic selling because of the hard fork. and they regret it after a week or 2 weeks that bitcoin soar to 4k upto close 5k dollars. just stay what you are hold and buy more as the price is down. every 2 days I buy 50$ to 200$ btc I know it will rise again like what happen before.

Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

Expect that Bitcoin will have time that its price will get low. But I do not think that it is something to panick at because it is normal to have slight downfall of price. It may recover soon.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:15:30 AM

I think it is because of China ico ban. I don't know what's going on! But i am quite sure that now china market is controlling the Bitcoin.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
9parlament9

Activity: 51

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

probably, China just announced to ban all cryptocurrency trading platform yesterday night

overall, bitcoin still have great future propect

the loss will recovered by end of next week

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency (https://www.pundix.com/)________
█████████ █ ██ ███ ██ █     PUNDI X (https://www.pundix.com/)     █ ██ ███ ██ █ █████████
Whitepaper (https://www.pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf)      Twitter (https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs)      Facebook (https://web.facebook.com/pundixlabs/)      Telegram (https://t.me/Pundix)      Medium (https://medium.com/pundix)      Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:03 AM

Thid fall differ from the last one because btc is going to lost its biggest market and maybe 50% of its hashrate. But the new situation creates opportunities for some altcoins to gain more cap vs bitcoin, you can see the market more likely to buy private alts with more anonymity and user privacy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

I think it is because of China ico ban. I don't know what's going on! But i am quite sure that now china market is controlling the Bitcoin.

The ICO ban had hardly any effect on the prices. It was the statement by the JP Morgan CEO (Jamie Dimon) and the closure of the Chinese Crypto-currency exchanges which did the most damage. At first, everyone were thinking that the news about the closure of the exchanges was just a rumor. But when BTC China made the announcement regarding its closure, panic selling started. It is unfortunate, but we can expect similar incidents in the future as well. Let's see at which level the prices are going to stabilize.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

probably, China just announced to ban all cryptocurrency trading platform yesterday night

overall, bitcoin still have great future propect

the loss will recovered by end of next week
What will day do will all the anonymous alts and P2P exchanges?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

At the moment, 1 Bitcoin = 3312.00 US Dollar , Recently China announced to ban all cryptocurrency trading platform. I hope after some days, Bitcoin  Will increase .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: