Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 08:16:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which life is better? Now? Or before?  (Read 1379 times)
TanClan98

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

Topics here is about from being addicted or a life without Internet now I want to add questions here.

By means like before life is manual but no negative impact like now us people are now controlled.

What century or era is the greatest? the life before with lesser technology or now?

Please do compare the life of your parents before from the century of 70s to 80s share your parents story who likely compare the life without the technologies of this generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 70

Professional English/Dutch translator.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

Topics here is about from being addicted or a life without Internet now I want to add questions here.

By means like before life is manual but no negative impact like now us people are now controlled.

What century or era is the greatest? the life before with lesser technology or now?

Please do compare the life of your parents before from the century of 70s to 80s share your parents story who likely compare the life without the technologies of this generation.

I'm used to this era, my current perspective in any previous era and my life would either suck, be a total bore or filled with nonsensical things of that era that I couldn't possible wrap my mind around why anyone would believe that.
I'd be anoyed living in a previous era than the current.

In my honest opinion every era sucks on this planet and I would rather live in this time than any else given that even the most average person (atleast in the west) can enjoy some form of luxury and level of hygene that was not available before.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram
LenyaPoker

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

This question is very objective. People who miss the past are bored by their youth and will argue that it was better before.
Ulala-buba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

Parents say that in their years it was better. It's all because they were young then. I think that now life has become much more interesting.
salinizm

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

I'm very content with the ongoing life sytle of our era . Internet makes life easier. We can deal with our problems online . For these reasons, I would not prefer in the past times. That would be very terrifying life without internet.

monkeybars

Activity: 257

PM for Uber free rides

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

I think there's no sense in comparing. It's simply different.

> > > Coupons for Uber free rides directly to your account. Use taxi (almost) for free! < < <
Alfred V

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

The best Generation is the generation where the only Cellphone used is Nokia 3210, where every kid at exactly 4-5 pm in our country were playing outside and not like the generation today where every kid is playing video games with no exercise..

QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:09:56 PM

the past is the most striking difference between the first with right now is social, according to my parents for social we met directly with others, unlike now only hear the voice on the phone, second, when the first time learning to use only the book, now a child learns to use the phone, but if it is compared with the era, all have good side individually because each person can adjust the timing,

Bla2e

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

With internet is better! I'm a 90s kid who has used 56k dail up modem to view basic websites and download clipart images, etc. for school projects. Now-a-days kids are lucky!

basyang

Activity: 196

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:38 PM

Well, Weather how many times you compare it, the generation before still our parents will choose its because since there are born they rise with the era that technology is not so popular and they rise with a quite environment and less destructive gadgets. However, the people who are born in the generation were the technology become popular will choose it also because they grow up of many things are invented. And now, Internet makes our life easy because of it capable of transmitting data to another computer.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

they said that life is better before than today. because before people can enjoy simple things unlike today there's an internet yet they are not contented on it. before we have less population today we have a lot of population and we're already killing our own planet.

AnubisStar

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

Totally now, without a doubt. technology and science is never bad, there are people who use it to bad things? yeah, sure but T&S will never be bad itself. Also, since the times in which everything was done manually We have advanced socially, women now can work, can vote, we have more oportunities. LGBT people also have a lot of rights now and racism has declined. Yes, not everything is perfect and we have to improve many aspects still. But I would totally prefer live here and now and not in the past.
halych

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

I believe that in every era there are pluses and minuses to which a person must adapt. Personally, I like it now when there are many technologies that make life easier for a person.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

People can enjoy simple things unlike today there's an internet yet they are not contented on it. before we have less population today we have a lot of population and we're already killing our own planet.
But I still missing the past event their don't have internet, no mobile
So people can always talk together. Now all of them taps taps on the phone@
vatanen

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

People can enjoy simple things unlike today there's an internet yet they are not contented on it. before we have less population today we have a lot of population and we're already killing our own planet.
But I still missing the past event their don't have internet, no mobile
So people can always talk together. Now all of them taps taps on the phone@
For me, life before is better than now because before, even if there is no internet, anyone enjoys life. Long hand written messages, playing on the streets with your friends, going to the library to read books are few things that we take for granted because of the modern technology.

Nousplatform██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
tushin4

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:51:45 AM

Today is better than past.  Because, Scientific methods have helped us to solve problems of health,food and transportation.Now we have medicines to cure the most dangerous diseases like typhoid,cholera and malaria.
bitroxis

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

It's difficult to compare and say "these times are better" or "100 years ago life was better", because there is no criteria.
If you think about the environment, or over population, "the old times" were definitely better.
If you consider technological progress, though, this is the most advanced humanity's ever been. Which comes with challenges, yes, since we didn't evolve to process so much information at once, but hey! I still think it's a price worth paying.
From an individual point of view... well, everyone is different. I know people who wish they had been born in a different era, still they have adapted to this one pretty well. It depends on what matters most to each of us.  Roll Eyes

!saac

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:37:18 AM

for bitcoin i think 2012 is so good i can buy 10K bitcoin and just wait   and by this day will be so rich
shandi albert

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

dammed, can not be resisted by the ego.. the progress of the times flows like water
But with a little knowledge they can not use technology and social media wisely
and in the end looks more stupid than its predecessor

Symphony_fr

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I like how the world has changed. With the help of modern technologies, I have more opportunities for earning and for entertainment. Maybe someone misses their youth, but I'm fine here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.