Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to buy bitcoins?  (Read 1642 times)
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

So many issues lately...JP Morgan's BS and China's "ban" with the exchange. Just wait for another scandal to come out and the price will drop even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

I'm waiting until it dips to $3500 to buy some. Don't forget about ETH too.

I hope you bought some at this time,, it touches $3470 a while ago.. I've wanted to buy some for future and holding purposes but still it's not cheap enough and I don't have much fiat to bought some.. The right time is now and it won't be at this rate the same time as it will be increasing pretty soon.. Eth is also a worth it investment that is a good suggestion..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

Yes it is a great idea to buy some now that the price is dumping .
Then wait for it to go high again I think that the price drop would last long so let's just take it as an opportunity.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

That's a pretty good time to buy Bitcoin. I advised to 2 friends to buy yesterday as they were interested.
But anyway, if you are looking for a long term investment, there's no bad moment

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Karimeen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:28:06 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 04:10:03 PM by Karimeen

For a prospective investor it is a good time for partial investment in bitcoin and if it is going down further by it again for good average value and wait for some time.We all knows the value of bit coins three months before from that level it has emerged to USD5000.
From that level it has gone down below USD.4000 It will be a good pick for the value 3500 USD
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

Newbie have only a little knowledge in bitcoins, like in stock market when you some price dropping you should grab while its still at it's low, because when buyers in buying it during its lowest the market price for it will increase again and that's the time to sell your bitcoin Smiley

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

Last week there was a massive downturn.That time was right for the purchase.Many have stumbled and have been bought.Many have been damaged, many have got profit. Still the price is unchanged. Can be bought now.But do not think it will be expected.
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

Now maybe it's time to buy bitcoin, because the price is now low, we'll get a big advantage when the price goes up. But we should not expect too much profit, because we do not know what's going to happen up front, so be careful !
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

It's always time to buy bitcoin. I still don't know why people are having doubts on buying bitcoin stating the fact that it's price blast off to $5000 this year. They should have a mindset that every year it will be doubled.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Hi all!
I am kind of new to bitcoin and consider my knowledge about cryptocurrence as moderate, well currently the bitcoin currency on its low and i think for those who can buy coin is good time, because if many people start to buy coin again then the course of crypto currency will get up, so buy bitcoin now!!! Wink))
My rule of dealing with coins as follows: pick a minimum amounts of coins which you hold at any time, and sell some coins when the course is up , but don't sell all coins, so you sell to the point where you minimum of amount is reached!!!
Do not put all you insurance money in bitcoin, because it is a fiat currency which can be easy deflated and inflated.

I am taking your good advice seriously. We should be following the trading adage which is not putting one's eggs in just one or two basket...we need to spread them though in cryptocurrency the movement of Bitcoin can all affect all other altcoins. We don't have to depend so much on cryptocurrencies as certainly there are so many ways to make some money online and we only have to Google to find out which can be good for us (just be careful with scams though as they literally littered around waiting to trap people).

I am not into bounty campaign so I can get some free coins and tokens and when they reached the exchanges I usually sold some of them and hold half of those I believe can be promising to grow further as there are also so many shitcoins around here...which can be good for pumping and dumping. Cryptocurrency right now is changing the landscape of the financial world and the internet is all abuzz about it. Whether the criticism that it is just another bubble trap can be true remains to be seen as nobody can really predict the future with 100% accuracy.
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Yes. Absolutely. The value of bitcoin is degrading because of the current issues it encountered. Take advantage of the opportunity to buy bitcoin as long as you want.

craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

Yes it is time to buy or HODL. Wishing bitcoin would drop a little more though
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

The golden principle: buy low, sell high. Look at the data and make your decision.
Heni23

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

the right time to buy is when the price again falls and weakens while the right time to sell is when the price is high again ...
malboroman

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:25:58 PM

Sure, that is a good time to buy BTC if you plays in long-term. BTC should be valued much higher than $10k in next year
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

I've always read such threads asking about buying time. They're is no orderly date or mechanics that determine those factors. It all boils down to one, if you trust bitcoin that it will increase its price in few days or few years. Buy now and asked later. Because everytime we're doubtfully ignoring how important urgency is the only thing you will regret is the next day the price go higher. And its like this everyday. So if you have money invest now and count the profit after.
Ambry

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

Now bitcoin price very low in market.it,s the right time to buy bitcoin ..now you buy bitcoin  and hold one or two month .i hope  you have good profit.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

This is best  time to buy  bitcoin .. now bitcoin dumped  in market.now bitcoin price $3765.22   ... but i am sure anytime bitcoin price raised in market. you just buy bitcoin and just hold it some month..i hope your profit will best.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:11:31 AM

Time to buy or not depends on your strategy: If you want to buy and HODL for several years now is the best time to buy becouse it will grow and grow. But if you want to trade, you should understand when Bitcoin price is on the bottom and buy it, it think you shouldn`t forget about November hard-fork, couse it may affect on the price and make it lower than now.

bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:41:24 AM

Honestly, if I will tell you to buy now it's hypocrisy on my part. I don't even want to buy at this price for it is so high that I can't even afford to. But wait, when the recent dip to 2800$ have you bought some. If not that would be the right time to buy because it is increasing again. Wait until this coming November fork and monitored the chart is something will drastically happen to the price but I doubt they're would be.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: