Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baptism of fire???  (Read 414 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

I am new to cryptocurrency and it's been a very interesting 3 months.

The Segwit2X, BTC fork and the thrill of up or down with BTC price was the first.  Then it was all "sunny" for a month or so and I even I enjoyed a 250% gain for a while.  Then the Chinese ICO debacle came and still here.  Today, I am barely even LOL

I know many "hardened" folks will say it is nothing compared to the dips they went through.  True this may be nothing but a scratch but I've learned several things in the process.  To which I am thankful since I only have a few BTC in for now.

These "challenges" are (honestly) bitter-sweet.  Looking at a low balance is a downer but at the same time I see these "dips" as opportunities and I do take advantage of them.

Anyway, crypto sure added spice in my life. Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

You certainly got in on a fun time in the crypto market.... Still plenty of up's and down's to got yet, so strap in for the ride!!!

Fatunad

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:38:19 PM

The Segwit2X, BTC fork and the thrill of up or down with BTC price was the first.  Then it was all "sunny" for a month or so and I even I enjoyed a 250% gain for a while.  Then the Chinese ICO debacle came and still here.  Today, I am barely even LOL

I know many "hardened" folks will say it is nothing compared to the dips they went through.  True this may be nothing but a scratch but I've learned several things in the process.  To which I am thankful since I only have a few BTC in for now.

These "challenges" are (honestly) bitter-sweet.  Looking at a low balance is a downer but at the same time I see these "dips" as opportunities and I do take advantage of them.

First of All. Welcome into this Cryptoworld and you did really experience on how the market goes this is why when you do see some gains on the investment you do made its really wise to cash it out and buyback later on when prices do dip.You would do such thing if you are an active trader but if you are a long term holder then you wont really bother on this things.Market is unpredictable,you might gain 1000x in a day and breakeven on the other day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

If you're actually completely new to forex/crypto trading market, I welcome you aboard the most thrilling roller-coaster ride ever! Fasten your seat belts and rest assured you will love your time watching the market go up and down.
It will get even more exciting if you began following altcoins which almost every time follow Bitcoin's suite of rising and dropping. The best part of this would be watching your money hitting highs and lows sitting at home.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

It will get even more exciting if you began following altcoins which almost every time follow Bitcoin's suite of rising and dropping.

I actually deal mostly with alt coins. Cheesy 
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

LOL, I really hope you can divorce your emotions from all this or at the very least you don't need the money you have in crypto.  The last few months have been a wild ride and not for the faint of heart.  The best thing to do right now is have some money on the sidelines and only peak in occasionally for buying opportunities.  If you find yourself unable to sleep at night because you're stressing about crypto then you might have too much in the game.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
virgils

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Jesus, I'm just in for two weeks. It's crazy. Haha. How long will this dip go for??
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

Jesus, I'm just in for two weeks. It's crazy. Haha. How long will this dip go for??
As long as you can imagine  Cheesy Price are unpredictable and you are not the only one who do ask this thing but most people in this bitcoin battlefield but to think off price would really recover soon because not all the times the price would only go decreasing.We should be wise on setting buy orders.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Welcome ! I don't think you should worry too much, brighter days will be back I'm sure Smiley

Poink (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

Welcome ! I don't think you should worry too much, brighter days will be back I'm sure Smiley

I know... but the past week is pure agony with no end in sight. Cheesy
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:32:12 AM

Now, bitcoin and other violas, in principle, stopped falling down. While they trample on the spot, then rising a little, then dropping in price. Apparently, such a situation will last at least until early November, when China will be determined on the progress of the crypto currency. It is also possible that the Crypto currency will soon begin to rise in price due to the fact that Japan and other countries
HarryG333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:41:39 AM

How does baptism of fire works?
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:32 AM

well what learned before making my first purchase into crypto is to only put in what you are prepared to loose. I have bitcoin and soon some electroneum buy in the great scheme they are small amounts but there is a lot of buzz still going on, it makes for interesting times

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: