Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow everything is down today!!  (Read 5186 times)
Kaffo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:58:27 PM

Nothing to worry about Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

With bitcoins, all prices dropped where the first to drop was ETH. The price was above $311 yesterday and today it's below $270 and if you see coinmarket cap, mostly all the coins there are negative. It's been the worse month compared to August when all the prices were high. ICO ban, exchanges getting banned and plus all the FUD has totally ruined the market and buyers are doing well by purchasing coins at the least price and dropping the price even further. BCH too was worth 0.3-0.4 last month, it's below 0.12 today.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:04:40 PM

What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?

It went down after CEO of JP Morgan, USA's largest bank said something FUD on bitcoin. That it will go down and is some kind of nonsense internet money. Experienced investors especially crypto people are happy on this since they can buy some. Either Dimon wants to buy at cheaper rate or he is warring crypto as it is decentralized. Something centralized banks and rich people are against since they cannot control it.

Exactly, it's in all the newspapers today. He's just freaking out of the cryptocurrenies. Banks have been at the top of the hierarchy for too many years.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

I think there's no reason to panic. If you take a look back, just a year ago the Bitcoin price was about $600. So, even if the price drops to $2400, which I don't think it will, it would be still x4 in one year.
After such a big rise, there must be a correction, it's just natural.
There is also an option that some influential people and institutions are just spreading FUD to get in at lower price.

nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

September was a bad month for the crypto world market. It is making me think of the event 11/9. But this is also an opportunity to invest, because I think everything will begin to stabilize over into the next month. We want to break 4xxx $ / BTC .

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
There are already lost of similar thread like this.Instead of creating new one,why wont post on that thread? But well going back to topic Prices would really be affected specially when there are certain events do happen on this market.China does really have influence when it comes to this cryptoworld knowing that they holding huge funds which if they do decide to ban then pulling out amounts of money will really affect the market.

That's another plans for those bigger whales whose having huge funds in china, and this showed greedy acts which has really affected the economy of bitcoin so far. Even though it's not having good scenario this will really give another chance to other new investors to invest, so it's not just the end of everything and we can gain our good price soon at the peak of our goals.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:29 PM

Everyone else is panicking about someone trolling twitter. You can join them or use this opportunity to get some cheap bitcoins into your wallet. It's your choice.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

It's not a bottom, I think
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

September was a bad month for the crypto world market. It is making me think of the event 11/9. But this is also an opportunity to invest, because I think everything will begin to stabilize over into the next month. We want to break 4xxx $ / BTC .

yes absolutely, such a crazy month !
its necessary to stay calm, in a few months crypto market might recover or it could be worse im not sure. Embarrassed
Timeclo

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

The FUD is really messing with the market. Especially with both Financial side and the crypto side, the market is struggling. But I have no doubt this will only last for a brief time. It will bounce back soon but no one can tell the time.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

In my opinion all alts will first crash with decreasing price of bitcoin and then after about a months time they will start to recover.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

Now its down, tommorrow is up, and that is gonna repeat itself, big thing is people who want more power and money manipulating prices, look at Charlie Lee that suckers spreading FUD and saying its a joke or regret his tweet, second on long term I think crypo is gonna die desperately, on long term also governments intervering in crypto is gonna be big time loss for everyone, imagine they are gonna ban exchanges, I think surely the prices will never go up if these suckers ban exchanges.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

yes absolutely, such a crazy month !
its necessary to stay calm, in a few months crypto market might recover or it could be worse im not sure. Embarrassed

Crazy but full of opportunities. Alts and bitcoin has been going up and down for some time now. If you are a trader, those are good opportunities.

After a long bull run, it is just normal that there will be a bear run. I just hope this does not last that long. Waiting for the bull to resume it course.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

It's gonna be like this for a bit of time then recover back up. I think these are good times to invest and trade.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:19:10 PM

It's gonna be like this for a bit of time then recover back up. I think these are good times to invest and trade.

Yes this is the right time to invest and trade if all or some cryptos will go down because it is just temporary they will pump also in no time.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

Invest in a project that has been around for a while and you should be okay.  A lot of panic are from newbie's who have invested in unstable projects or they bought at the top with their limited funds.  People make mistakes when they run low in money.  They end up selling when they should really be buying.
madarkieus

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest and trade if all or some cryptos will go down because it is just temporary they will pump also in no time.

Yeah good to get a strategie and try to learn to make profit when the whole market goes red. I still need some time to calculate against BTC and not EUR because it doesn't reflect my real gains/losses. Maybe you lose money (short term) but you get experience either way.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

There is a reason behind everything and the current price drop is because of the statement by Jamie stating that Bitcoin is fraud.
So people are panicking and selling their coins. A few days more and then Bitcoin will start to rise again.
Also because of the panic about the Chineses, but yes, i agree that soon bitcoin will start to rise again, it is just matter of time.
I remember the first time i bought Monero, it was at $19 each one because of a huge dump, but i only bought one, and the next day it was like $35, that was insane. But it happens with all cryptos, i am so acostumbrated to the dumps/pumps right now, so i dont feel panic when i see one of this situations.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

For me this is the best time to invest in bitcoin or in any other altcoin as price has gone down and can recover back in next couple of days so we should not miss this opportunity of buying bitcoins and investing in multiple altcoins to make good profits in coming days.
ccowl

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Anyone remember how Mark Cuban tweeted negatively about Bitcoin, crashed the market, and then invested into his own crypto fund?

Now JP Morgan is doing the same thing (google "Quorum"). This market is getting too predictable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: