Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow everything is down today!!  (Read 5186 times)
kijaki

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

It is really crazy how similar the charts are. I'm wondering so often.
Let's hope, after the chinese exchange exit, the currencies will raise again. Maybe the ethereum fork will have a positive impact to the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:26:36 PM

Great time to invest in some alt coins. Don't miss this opportunity if you are looking for a short term profit. It seems we will keep seing this kind of ups and downs for a little more. Just becareful and don't sell your coins when they start to fall. Panic is the first thing you stay away from.
Yes this is the best time to invest on some altcoins. Actually we are getting back to back the opportunity to make a profit in altcoins trading. I don't know how many members are using this opportunity and making a profit. Very rarely we will get this kind of opportunity to make money in digital currency trading. Don't miss it again invest a small amount and make it double in few weeks.
Cant Be Stopped

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

what goes up must come down
and in the crypto world [if it's a solid coin/project, that is]:
what goes down must come UP Wink
so whenever you see some deep red on that solid coin... you know what to do
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

what goes up must come down
and in the crypto world [if it's a solid coin/project, that is]:
what goes down must come UP Wink
so whenever you see some deep red on that solid coin... you know what to do

This is true, especially in bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, I always think that it is an opportunity to buy them while it is cheap. I never panic sell, always buy the dip. This can also be applied to ETH and other solid coins out there.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:47:09 PM

Hopefully this will all settle and things will calm down. THe whole hting is crazy to say the least. These are rough times for bitcoin.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

I went on exchanges right after seeing your thread and not a single coin dropped. Not any of any consequence. Bitcoin is holding steady plus the big 30 are sitting there exactly where they need to be. Where do you get your information and why do you make these statements like this ? Nothing has fallen.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

There's already something missing from this form thread. Instead of creating a new one, why wont post in that thread? But going back to the price topic is really what will happen specifically when there are certain events that occur in this market. China does have an influence on this cryptographic world knowing if they have a big budget if they decide to attract.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:47:55 AM

This is really sad for me, specially for those traders there. Lot of altcoins are red. Hoping we can recover at the end of the month.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Yes this is very reasonable for the present condition. Btc is overloading bad issues. Especially for the case of lid exchange in china country. Perhaps for early next year altcoin prices will rise again and more stable.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
In crypto Ups and Downs are normal in that situation there's always a negative and positive and now that all of the cryptocurrency are on dump stage except bitcoin it is good to Invest now and HOLD for a few weeks or months just think not all negative coming are bad Dumping of coins is always have a positive comeback soon just don't fall on panic you will lose your money, Just think positive crypto is like politics there's always a obstruction to destroy crypto but so many investors supporting crypto now i think it will not fall into nothing.
nthoangga

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

PLAYGAME.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:02:36 AM

This is really sad for me, specially for those traders there. Lot of altcoins are red. Hoping we can recover at the end of the month.
this is happen all the time we trade. everything will comeback soon after fud end

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

The market looks so volatile as of now. But i feel for all the people who sold at 3500 hoping to buy at 3000 or even lower. Dont think it will fall that far.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

I think it all depends on the 2 biggest coin that is bitcoin and ethereum, we all know that 2 coins are the price is drop and almost all coin trading with 2 coins so if the price goes down then automatically coin price also down.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

Don't worry it just normal and also this is a regular baloon popping situation of course nothing bad will happen . the market will totally recover for a couple of months sadly but it not just recover in just a week but there are no altcoins and bitcoins are dead and ethereum is still alive as of now
Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

do not be afraid, sometimes it's only temporary, and will rise again in a few days. but keep more careful, do not hold coins for too long for a new coin
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

I see some good signal. maybe everything will comeback soon. buy NEO now. I believe it will comeback in next week

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

I have been into crypto for over a year now, and this September was worst month so far. So many bad news from China, then JP Morgan bla bla's. I was thinking that btc fork on 1. August would be the worst thing happened, but September made me thinking that crypto world is still at it's begining. We need additional 3-5 years for crypto to be ready for mass adoption.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LEARNTOWIN

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

Yes, Everything is down

but

I have a wonder and need for kind explanation:

Do not know where Coinmarketcap takes source of price of Coins

Sometime, the price here is not close to the reality

Some Coins : on their Exchange, prices are still the same, but on Coinmarketcap: it decreased more than 80%. Then, on the next day, while on their Exchange, prices are still the same, but on Coinmarketcap: it increased more than 1.000%.

Is this considered as a kind of manipulation ?

Thank you
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
There are already lost of similar thread like this.Instead of creating new one,why wont post on that thread? But well going back to topic Prices would really be affected specially when there are certain events do happen on this market.China does really have influence when it comes to this cryptoworld knowing that they holding huge funds which if they do decide to ban then pulling out amounts of money will really affect the market.
You mean lots of similar thread like this, well anyway. go back to the main topic, it is true that China is very influential in terms of getting profit in bitcoin or crypto world, every time there is something they want to be happen its happening where bitcoin always got affected by it but its only a bit then it resume after a couple of weeks or after 2 months, something like that.
iamsolarpowered

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

Yay! Everything is green again. China didn't even effect it that much, IMO. Just a small correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: