Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much willl you invest in Electroneum?  (Read 43076 times)
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

The developers have been behaving real shady after the ICO ended, not a good sign for investors. They have been banning people from their telegram too. Might want to watch out.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

I think that they just filled their pockets and thats it... Undecided
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

whats going on with this mining app on the phone when is it going to be released... again

Please do read the updates on facebook.com/electroneum. They are currently testing the system for security with Hackerone. This is to keep all our coins safe.

The ICO coins and the mining app will go live once the testing is completed.

Rather wait a little while for a safe and secure system, than login and find all your coins have been stolen by hackers.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

i will not invest a lot , a lot of ico bleeding now , better to save your money
benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

The developers have been behaving real shady after the ICO ended, not a good sign for investors. They have been banning people from their telegram too. Might want to watch out.

There is not much that they CAN say to us at the moment. They've done their part, and now they are waiting on Hackerone to come back with a report. And even when Hackerone returns a report, they won't tell us exactly what the report says, because making that info public will reveal the safety measures they've put in place and enable hackers to formulate a different plan.

An army does not share all their tactics with the civilians because the enemy might be listening. Likewise, the team won't share their tactics with the public.

I do not think this is a scam because:

• Scammers would not have paid $25,000 to have the coin listed on Cryptopia
  • The best time to have run with the money would have been right after the ICO ended - once they had $40 mil in their possession. Why would scammers put up with us after that?
  • Richard has several profitable businesses which will no doubt be influenced by the outcome of Electroneum. If he wanted to run with the money, he would have sold those businesses before the ICO.
  • Many people have made an impromptu visit to the ETN offices (of which you can get the address on Google) and all found the same thing - a team of programmers hard at work
  • Scammers would not go through all the trouble of answering questions on social media and Telegram and supporting users for all this time if they wanted to run with the money.
  • Businesses like Hackerone and Amazon would not associate themselves with scammers - or would at least pull the plug at the first sight of a scam.

I still believe in this coin, and I believe we should just wait patiently until early December. The rewards will come!!

dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

About  1/4 of the 50 ETH I originally put in.  Sad    I am fairly certain it will dump below ICO prices. 

What a terrible feeling to see it was at $.21 when it hit exchange thinking I had 250K profit only to find out wallets were locked etc etc etc  Cry  to go from such excitement to such a low was not fun. I was still only planning on selling maybe a third.
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

I only have 30,000. I will buy another 30,000 when many ppl is dump the price once the wallet goes live. Will hodl it till the moon.
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

OK,   To anyone having a problem with their Electroneum wallet still showing 0 balance,  create a shortcut for the cli.exe   and open its properties and add --restore-deterministic-wallet to the end of the target address so it looks like this:

"electroneum-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet"

And then run that shortcut.

That should fix it.

You could also try the rescan_bc command.
benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

I only have 30,000. I will buy another 30,000 when many ppl is dump the price once the wallet goes live. Will hodl it till the moon.

Have you been able to buy your 30k additional coins? I was planning to do the same, provided the price dropped to 100 - 150 sats. But it didn't drop that far. Only went down to 300 sats. I finally caved and bought at 400 sats. It has been sitting around that price for the last 24 hours at least.

What are your thoughts? Will it drop even further?

benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:43:21 AM

OK,   To anyone having a problem with their Electroneum wallet still showing 0 balance,  create a shortcut for the cli.exe   and open its properties and add --restore-deterministic-wallet to the end of the target address so it looks like this:

"electroneum-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet"

And then run that shortcut.

That should fix it.

You could also try the rescan_bc command.

Thank you for this info!! I was really worried that all my mining wallets were showing 0, despite them showing hundreds of coins on the pool websites.

But now once can also check the coins in your wallet by uploading them to the Electroneum app wallet. But uploading will sweep the entire contents of the wallet and load it onto the app. You can't choose a specific amount to upload.

walktt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

I think maybe better to invest in ETH, situation with electronium doesn't look best
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

This is an interesting project, but not very reliable in terms of long-term investments. I'll be investing, but not more than 1% of your Deposit, you cannot deviate from the money management)

Precisely, this is what I'm thinking also and these are the reasons I am still considering whether to invest or not to electroneum because I'm having a lot of doubts about it.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

I've already invested a little in Electroneum during their ICO period. But for now, their price is steady at $0.06 to $0.07. The trading volume of Electroneum in Cryptopia is somewhat enormous, which causes the site to crash. If I'm giving myself a chance to invest again in ETN, I would wait till the price dips to $0.01 to $0.02. I've also downloaded their mobile miner app and successfully installed, but the miner is currently disabled.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

Have you been able to buy your 30k additional coins? I was planning to do the same, provided the price dropped to 100 - 150 sats. But it didn't drop that far. Only went down to 300 sats. I finally caved and bought at 400 sats. It has been sitting around that price for the last 24 hours at least.

What are your thoughts? Will it drop even further?

I think so. I sold off my ICO coins at what I feel is a pretty good profit and I'm monitoring the market to see whether it's worth it to buy back in again, or whether this really is going to tank. I'm still on the fence about this project.

If you pay attention to the amount of ETN coming onto the market, you'll see that the quantity available for sale keeps climbing, even though the volumes suggest that people are buying at the moment. I think the quantities will continue to climb as more and more investors are getting access to their wallets.

Seriously though: they delayed the launch by one month, engaged a fancy security firm and a middle-of-the-road PR firm and they still botched the second launch due to the website crashing or network slowing down when investors tried to access their coins?

To me this means one of two things:

1) They are too under-prepared (incompetent) to be managing a program with this volume of investors and participants, which makes me wonder how the hell they're going to pull off their much lauded 'mobile-mining' app

or

2) The delays and website crashes are meant to deliberately stagger access to the coins, so as to avoid an all-out dump and crash in the price (which was quite mysteriously pumped in the past week, in my opinion) after the launch. Which means they are are playing their investors for fools.

acaberis

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

I know this is early, but let's at least get on the Coinbase radar! They already said they are putting new coins on in 2018. ETN has broken many records, let's break another! Sign the petition here: https://www.change.org/p/coinbase-electroneum-on-coinbase?recruiter=843376483&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Note: No matter how many signatures we get, this does not mean they will put Electroneum on Coinbase, my goal is to simply show Coinbase there is a demand. 100 signatures won't do much. But 5,000+? Who knows!
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:21:31 AM

I invested some on advice by my friend. Unfortunately i did miss the news about opening of wallets, thus I ave lost some money now.
I highly doubt that there will be an app which can mine ETN with profits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Guys what do you think about the price? I want to hold this coin until next year in the hope that the price will grow 10 times!
bitfaz

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Guys what do you think about the price? I want to hold this coin until next year in the hope that the price will grow 10 times!

Me too...i invested a lot...as a target 10x that means the capitalization i will be 3bilion. For my point of view can be an easy target to reach.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

Me too...i invested a lot...as a target 10x that means the capitalization i will be 3bilion. For my point of view can be an easy target to reach.

10x the current market cap would be 7,247,952,070 (7 Billion) not sure where you got 3 billion from. This would make the price per ETN coin $1.22158. If it hits that price it would be a top 10 coin. Also beating Moneros current market cap (the coin it copied). I highly doubt it would surpass Monero as its literally a copy paste.

Realistically, if we push ahead with the simulated mining app (which they are being shady about (in regards to the IOS one), I'm starting to get the feeling Apple will not approve it) and get on board with major carriers, we are looking at x4 / x5 price increase. Which would be amazing.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Although i know Electroneum is a very good altcoin. i have purchased 50000 ETN when its price was $0.08 during 2nd january but now its price $0.12 still now i have profit 0.04 cents And i believe it will be very good coin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: