Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are signature campaign scarce?  (Read 904 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

I have observed that signature campaign are not forthcoming as users make applications and re-applications. Few campaigns  reward very minimal. Is it anything about China's ban?
What's your view?

Actually, this is not new mate, people leave the campaign to enroll to another campaign due to its good offer, yes it is so annoying for campaign but there is nothing they can do with that especially there is no rule for that, campaign were not strict to that kind of  attitude, and we cannot do anything for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

I have observed that signature campaign are not forthcoming as users make applications and re-applications. Few campaigns  reward very minimal. Is it anything about China's ban?
What's your view?

Actually, this is not new mate, people leave the campaign to enroll to another campaign due to its good offer, yes it is so annoying for campaign but there is nothing they can do with that especially there is no rule for that, campaign were not strict to that kind of  attitude, and we cannot do anything for that.
What does the fact that people are switching campaigns has to do with them not registering new members or paying low? Could you explain your point because i find it completely irrelevant. The situation in China is not affecting services or advertising and campaigns are a part of that. I also find it strange that OP, being a newbie is so concerned about campaigns. If you came to the forum only for that, shame on you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Yeah i can see why they pay a very small amount to their bounty because of the china ban. because china i think is the biggest ICO investors in the world, so that really got affected when china banned it, but theres still alot of bounties that have great potential and can still hit their max cap w/wo china.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

I don't think that there is a scarecity of signature campaign rather  i feel it is highly competitive since so many people are joining everyday. Now we have got less chance to get our post accepted by campaing manager . They want quality posts . May be bit coin paid signature campaigns are less than others campaigns. Actually Number of campaigns varies time to time. So better to have patience and develop your knowledge and skills then you will be able to earn a lot by making quality posts.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

Chinese business don't organize signature campaigns. For all other business which start signature campaigns - China is not their target audience. I don't see any correlation between news from China and number of signature campaigns.
And I can't say that signature campaigns pays little reward. Many campaigns didn't lowered their rates, no matter how bitcoin price was high. Some campaigns paying rewards fixed in $ value, but their rates also not bad.

Although  China has banned use of  bitcoin , it did not affect the maeket significantly. Definitely the decision  has an impact on the market but very low as  good number of people from China are invovled in this currency market. initially People were very worried but now the price of bitcoin still keep on increasing so the matter has been resolved properly.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

Yeah i can see why they pay a very small amount to their bounty because of the china ban. because china i think is the biggest ICO investors in the world, so that really got affected when china banned it, but theres still alot of bounties that have great potential and can still hit their max cap w/wo china.
Which campaigns are paying a small amount? Are we even on the same forum?
campaigns are paying over 2$ per post and you're saying it's not a lot? People are earning like $4 per hour in many countries and it's not even a low rate.

I'd say campaigns haven't change since the Chinese ban. Most of them are operating normally and their rates haven't changed.
Poppily

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Cant agree more that the supply of signature campaign is a matter of D/S in the market- too many people try to blame problems with crypto to China and they really need to stop
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:32:20 AM

I don't think China has to do anything with the "scarcity" of the campaigns although there are really times when there are new campaigns offered and maybe it is just in time with the news with China.
China is not doing well to the world by banning bitcoins and other digital currencies. I don’t understand there is any problem in using these currencies, they are made for our convenience and many people are earning their livelihoods with these campaigns. China should revise her action at least once.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: