Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it fucking Christmas!!!  (Read 1758 times)
ItalianBitcoin3r

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Everything is on sale!!!  I am saving a shit-ton of money.  Buying crypto all day long.  God this came at just the right time.  

share with us what are your preffer buys!
just let know us!
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

Yeah christmass  is coming and still i try hard to get my first bitcoin...still im not lossing hope to have it...i think i will continue my focus and hard work to get wat i have wanted to have

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
aboy24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

You are a legendary member, this bitcoins forum is very strong invironment, dont say badwords! Lips sealed
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

It is the affect of the nearing Christmas season and I think that the cryptocurrency market and also the stock market will get a lot cheaper and cheaper in the coming days. Because of the reason that Christmas is nearing everyday which a lot of holidays are in place and of course Christmas bonuses and 13th pay are coming it will create a pressure for this employees to sell what they have in order to have a good Christmas. It is proven every Christmas season you will see that assets are getting cheaper while other things are getting more expensive.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:04:56 PM

Christmas came early this year...I have been smiling
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

Yes. Here in the philippines, when september starts you can hear christmas songs in the shopping malls. We call it Ber months, september up to december is christmas in the Philippines. So, i am starting to save bitcoins this holiday season.
AntonioE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

It is almost LOL! It is unique to scam people as well so be really cautious and be careful to different programs you join.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:31 AM

Everything is on sale!!!  I am saving a shit-ton of money.  Buying crypto all day long.  God this came at just the right time.  

Cant afford to buy a big coins. and dont know exactly how trading works so sad. but what is your strategies and what coin you are buying?
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

Yeah it’s really exciting to see a lot sales going on. Luckily, I’ve been saving my bitcoin and altcoin. Hopefully, I’ll be able to use them in buying those awesome things on sale. A lot of websites are getting ready I bet.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:03:48 AM

Yeah it’s really exciting to see a lot sales going on. Luckily, I’ve been saving my bitcoin and altcoin. Hopefully, I’ll be able to use them in buying those awesome things on sale. A lot of websites are getting ready I bet.
Yes bitcoin is helping us to earn more and buy all what we want so to fulfill our wishes, and when it comes Christmas then luckily we get our desired things on low prices. This is a good chance to buy all the wanted things for the whole year using bitcoins. And all the credit after Christmas goes to bitcoin which is making us able to be financially stable
Shinza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

It is the affect of the nearing Christmas season and I think that the cryptocurrency market and also the stock market will get a lot cheaper and cheaper in the coming days. Because of the reason that Christmas is nearing everyday which a lot of holidays are in place and of course Christmas bonuses and 13th pay are coming it will create a pressure for this employees to sell what they have in order to have a good Christmas. It is proven every Christmas season you will see that assets are getting cheaper while other things are getting more expensive.
I do not have much experience with this, but as you say then the Christmas  will be an opportunity for investors to earn a lot of money. So maybe they should save money and wait for Christmas.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

Yeah buy them low. But make sure what you're buying aint gonna go down to the bottom. Some alts never goes back up when they start to dump, some others just stay at that price.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

i feel the christmas , few days to go  its christmas, i hope this coming christmas i  will receive token that has a market value, this christmas i want  to be happy , if i have a lot of money  i will give it to those who need it, christmas is giving , i hope this christmas all people will be happy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: