Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] Dolphin BI: The first cryptoasset investment analysis marketplace  (Read 5230 times)
van0k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

I, actually, like your project, but searching for similar ones, found one called TokenLab. Do you know about it and how Dolphin BI is better than it? What makes analysis by Dolphin BI more reliable or convenient?

TokenLab's premise is entirely different - it is a platform for token issuance and not for analytics.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
van0k

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:01:11 AM

Oh, and I also wanted to ask you about the ICO Rating. Their product seems alike and also convenient. Will you have the same project cards and rating system divided by categories- upcoming, ongoing, past, scam. It's actually very useful.

Anybody can implement a widget with same project cards and categories - so it's not really the question of whether we will do, but rather the question of whether the community will.
van0k

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

What do you think about independent research groups, such as CrushCrypto, providing fundamental analysis for chosen projects. They state that "We are not paid or mandated to do any of our reviews and our content is based on our own research and analysis and personal opinion."

We think that emergence of such groups is an excellent sign - these are the Experts we are creating our platform for. Through collaboration of such groups the most objective and complete picture of the market will be created.
van0k

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

What do you think about ICO Stats? Very useful platform with constantly updating information. Will you have the same widgets?

If the community Authors want to have the same widgets on the platform, they can develop those widgets. More than that, ICO Stats themselves can deploy their widgets on our platform.
van0k

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

Cryptics, crypto-analytical platform based upon artificial intelligence with self-learning potential, have quite strong plan. Do you know about them and consider them as a potential competitor? As they developed by Russian team

We believe that they are not exactly our competitors, because they do not provide the marketplace. We want to create, first and foremost, a marketplace, where all such projects can post their analysis and bring it to the people.
van0k

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:34:35 AM

By the way, what do you think about KoCurrency? They are creating kinda crypto investment and prediction platform, seems like the same mission as you have.

The key difference from us is that they do not provide a marketplace, but they can bring their analytical tools to our platform to increase coverage!
van0k

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:39:04 AM

Moreover, guys, i just thought there are a lot of banks and and investment companies, which provide tons of information about markets for free. I agree, they do not give info about ICO's, but is not it a question of time? With all their resources it will be much easier for them to enter your sphere and to compete with you in future.

The key idea is that they have one analyst or team of analysts, and we have collaboration of experts all over the world, which gives a more objective and complete picture. We think that banks and investment companies can benefit from participating in this collaboration as well.
van0k

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:27:04 PM

So you creating an ICO for a platform that will perform analysis of another ICOS is that right?

Yes, exactly - we need a lot of funds to build an engaged community (marketing, subsidies for new Experts, etc. - see out WP for more detail), without which such analytics marketplace cannot exist.
van0k

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:29:13 PM

Good evening! Looking for another project, which will be close to DolphinBI's idea and mission, I've found a platform named ICO Tracker. There is an idea to make an alert system for important events. Will it be useful to implement such a tool on DolphinBI platform? In order not to skip X hour or pay attention to significant changes in indicators in time, for instance

It can be indeed very useful - such a widget may be actually developed by the core team itself, but even if we don't get to that, third-party developers can always fill the gap.
van0k

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

There are many free open source databases, for example TokenMarket, they don't have they own analytics, but contain links for other's articles, overview of the ICO, tokens and cryptocurrencies. May it affect users to use information that is easier to get?

The problem with these free sources of information, is that to get the full picture the user has to find and review all of them - which takes great amounts of time. Our advantage is that there are a lot of different points of view in one place, so the analysis that the user gets is objective and can be processed much faster. And sources like TokenMarket can increase their outreach by creating a widget for our platform.
van0k

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

The last question I've got is about ICOrating platform. They have a special rubric 'scam'. How do you think, is there any use from this rubric? If yes, whether will it be somehow implemented in your project?

Actually, the first concept of our project were to detect scam among ICOs using a neural network. We have made a pivot after talking to the investors, because they want not to only see the final decision, but to see the data it was inferred from and make the decision themselves.

Although, if the community wants it, the Authors can make a widget with scam ICOs.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

The last question I've got is about ICOrating platform. They have a special rubric 'scam'. How do you think, is there any use from this rubric? If yes, whether will it be somehow implemented in your project?

Actually, the first concept of our project were to detect scam among ICOs using a neural network. We have made a pivot after talking to the investors, because they want not to only see the final decision, but to see the data it was inferred from and make the decision themselves.

Although, if the community wants it, the Authors can make a widget with scam ICOs.

This is a one of a kind crypto project. It has a unique niche in crypto space making it a cool project for every crypto enthusiasts.
van0k

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

This is a one of a kind crypto project. It has a unique niche in crypto space making it a cool project for every crypto enthusiasts.

Thank you! Our target is to get the community working together making the ICO market more objective and transparent.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:20:58 PM

Interested in the project.
I will follow.
I wish you success!
Ukraine2020

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

https://beta.dolphin.bi/dashboard/#/page/icofaces

Cool!..
 Cool
zidorov (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

I will follow.
I wish you success!

Thanks a lot! Nice to hear warm wishes!
We have good news and that's why we has update presale dates: Dolphin BI presale good news & update on dates

Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

I will follow.
I wish you success!

Thanks a lot! Nice to hear warm wishes!
We have good news and that's why we has update presale dates: Dolphin BI presale good news & update on dates

Thanks! =)
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Do have bounty?
JessicaJHall

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

Do you intend to provide the same services?
Corating can really create their own brand and post their analysis on our platform to increase coverage!
AndyVarns

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

Do have bounty?

not yet
but we are thinking about it for presale
and of course will do it on the main token sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: