Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PUBLIC - FREE] Penny Pong Bot  (Read 1541 times)
GoldMan79 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Stats of 2017/09/24
  • The number of trades: 38
  • Investment per trade: 0.02BTC
  • Profit per trade: 0.0001BTC
  • Total Profit: 0.0038BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinscalendar.com

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

Stats of 2017/09/24

amazing for which market it is ? and any screens ?
ktemur

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Hi Goldman, good luck with your nice work...i also wanted to write my own bot but couldnt find enough time to implement it...For now i am using just some simple ping pong scripts which i wrote...But i would want to try your bot so much, is it possible that we can get and try it?
GoldMan79 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:14:46 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 11:33:10 PM by GoldMan79

Stats of 2017/09/24

amazing for which market it is ? and any screens ?

2017-09-24
https://image.prntscr.com/image/YYxB8ZmoS0umZsVotPcF8Q.png

2017-09-25 (The bot had some crash problems, I patched it the 09-27)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/3cXEnqSxSEqV76b7mkpRhw.png

2017-09-26 (The bot had some crash problems, I patched it the 09-27)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/ZH2mUy8WTPyNOQXT_Pz4Ag.png

The number of trades is also down because the market was bad, the bot backed off and took less trade.
GoldMan79 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

great project, i like to trade and it would be great if it can be automated in some way.
one suggestion for the bot, is it possible to create a tab with details about the current orders and last completed trades?
let me know if I can try the bot so i can give you probably more improvements.

Hi Goldman, good luck with your nice work...i also wanted to write my own bot but couldnt find enough time to implement it...For now i am using just some simple ping pong scripts which i wrote...But i would want to try your bot so much, is it possible that we can get and try it?

Hey, jboesh check the screen above for the moment it's from my database. ktemur I will release it to the public once I finish the graphic interface.

I'm looking for people with Bittrex account that want to try the bot on their account if you are interested just send me a private message and I will make it happen.
Rheachan1425

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:08:05 AM

Hi. I just want to ask something sir, does this bot prevent from losing my capital (BTC) if I'm going to use it?  Huh
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

Hi. I just want to ask something sir, does this bot prevent from losing my capital (BTC) if I'm going to use it?  Huh
The same question.
But, anyway, great job)
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

Please, show us a graphic UI concept. Seems like a cool project.
bluefinim

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Good idea. It is also open for improvement. How can i test it?
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

We have never has a single issue with any of our bots. There is nothing to it, it simply takes putting the right info in to avoid the issues that you have had. If you cannot handle the use of another person's coded bot, then why would we trust that you can code your own and why would we trust running your software with no open source and no proof that it is not doing something below the code.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
GoldMan79 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:42:07 PM

Hi. I just want to ask something sir, does this bot prevent from losing my capital (BTC) if I'm going to use it?  Huh
The same question.
But, anyway, great job)

Hey guys, the bot invest only a small portion of your trading capital for each trade, the idea is to take small trades, that we can sell fast against a tiny return on investment, but with a large number of trades, the percent of return is significant. He only places trades when the market price is close to the average price so even if you are stuck with a trade, you will have to wait only a few hours before you sell it. That means you will always have trading capital available, you can check the screens I posted to see that the bot understand when the market is bad and take less trade for that period.

It's gonna be a web interface, I have a lot of projects going on, I will start working on it once I have 5 beta testers.

You need a Bittrex account, with an API key. (There is no UI for the moment) Send me a message.

We have never has a single issue with any of our bots. There is nothing to it, it simply takes putting the right info in to avoid the issues that you have had. If you cannot handle the use of another person's coded bot, then why would we trust that you can code your own and why would we trust running your software with no open source and no proof that it is not doing something below the code.

I don't know why you are talking to me about your bots? I didn't have any issues with your bots, I don't even know you or your bots. Why are you talking about me not being able to handle the use of another person's coded bot?
I don't need your trust and I don't ask for it, you can keep it.
Speak for yourself, use I not we.
And no it's not gonna do something "below the code" because it uses the API of the exchange (which can be limited to taking trades only) and it runs on my own servers, not the user machine.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

Hi. I just want to ask something sir, does this bot prevent from losing my capital (BTC) if I'm going to use it?  Huh
The same question.
But, anyway, great job)

Hey guys, the bot invest only a small portion of your trading capital for each trade, the idea is to take small trades, that we can sell fast against a tiny return on investment, but with a large number of trades, the percent of return is significant. He only places trades when the market price is close to the average price so even if you are stuck with a trade, you will have to wait only a few hours before you sell it. That means you will always have trading capital available, you can check the screens I posted to see that the bot understand when the market is bad and take less trade for that period.

It's gonna be a web interface, I have a lot of projects going on, I will start working on it once I have 5 beta testers.

You need a Bittrex account, with an API key. (There is no UI for the moment) Send me a message.

I don't know why you are talking to me about your bots? I didn't have any issues with your bots, I don't even know you or your bots. Why are you talking about me not being able to handle the use of another person's coded bot?
And no it's not gonna do something "below the code" because it uses the API of the exchange (which can be limited to taking trades only) and it runs on my own servers, not the user machine.
thnx fo your answer, now i get  it
GoldMan79 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

Trades of 2017-09-28 (94 trades):

https://image.ibb.co/mbnEJw/2017_09_29_1.png
https://image.ibb.co/mo8zkb/2017_09_29_2.png
https://image.ibb.co/gkzddw/2017_09_29_3.png

Better market = more trades.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

The same question.
But, anyway, great job)

waiting for your testers) But if you need some UI consulting - I will be glad to help with something
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: