Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain not remembering password from 3 years ago.  (Read 589 times)
Gdvdd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:53:29 PM

Hi everbody

I'm in search of a working script to get my wallet at blockchain back.

I made an account in 2013 with some bitcoins on it. Now I just was checking my mails and I just remembered that I got bitcoins somewhere. Turns out it was at blockchain.

I've got a mail from 2013 with a AES wallet json file in it. The message is saying that it contains everything to recover my wallet. Now I tried every possibly in the password field when I want to recover it. Nothing is working. I don't remember seeing a passphrase. And can't find anything in my notes about it.

So I think the only option is to try and generate different variations of the passwords I always use/used.

Is there a script or another semi-easy way to get into my wallet again.

So the things I have:
- Access to my e-mailaddress from 2013
- the wallet backup Json file
- the mail with the confirmation of making an account
- some ideas of what the password could me, tried about 50 combinations already but I don't know what numbers I used or where the caps are.

Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:39:02 AM

You can always try using hashcat to break your password assuming it has the right option for that type of encryption. Now it has some AES encryption options, but they are with a quite large 512 or 1024 bit key, I believe. There is also some Blockchain option, but who knows what that is. You can always try, the software is open source of course. It has some pretty cool options and it is a pretty advanced cracking software in general (probably the most advanced available). You can use your GPU with it to crack it.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

You can use btcrecover.
create new .txt file and write all your password that you can remember on there and add number 1 until 0 from your keyboard (but it will take a long time). You can use your password (just type 1) and write number on the .txt file

example:
Code:
sunshine (your password that you can remember)
↨ (until)

Paste your wallet on same folder with btcrecover.py file, use cmd and goto btcrecover.py folder
example:
Code:
cd Downloads\btcrecover-master
  C:\python27\python btcrecover.py --wallet yourblockchainwallet.aes.json --tokenlist yourpasswordlist.txt

I hope it will help you. Of course you can try another software like hashcat or johntheripper, but i just know about btcrecover

Tutorial source and more complete : https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
slate_main

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

BYTZ

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

Please follow up and let us all know how you got on OP, there are probably other options available too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: