Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake.GG | The World's First eSports Exchange  (Read 1654 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

This got me excited as I'm an Esports follower and a casual online player myself. Honestly, I really don't know how's the mechanics here or how it differs in Esports betting (I do bet in Esports on a regular basis). Just visited your website and at first, I can't load it right away. Maybe my connection has some problems in it or you can check it if you are having issues with your site. I also noticed that your site only state Mastercard/Visa as payment options. Is this true? You'll not accept BTC in the future?

Another thing that I noticed is that your site asks for first name and last name. I will use a different one in this case but what's the point of asking it if people will just use fake ones? It would be great if you could also remove the country as it will be just the same fake information that users will provide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StakeGG (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

This got me excited as I'm an Esports follower and a casual online player myself. Honestly, I really don't know how's the mechanics here or how it differs in Esports betting (I do bet in Esports on a regular basis). Just visited your website and at first, I can't load it right away. Maybe my connection has some problems in it or you can check it if you are having issues with your site. I also noticed that your site only state Mastercard/Visa as payment options. Is this true? You'll not accept BTC in the future?

Another thing that I noticed is that your site asks for first name and last name. I will use a different one in this case but what's the point of asking it if people will just use fake ones? It would be great if you could also remove the country as it will be just the same fake information that users will provide.

The site is loading fine for me at the moment, so I'm unsure about why it may not be loading for you. Secondly, we currently accept Bitcoin/CSGO Skins, with the intention of accepting Paypal, Credit Cards, etc in the future. Registering with fake information is fine as long as Bitcoin/CSGO skins remain your payment method.
StakeGG (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

1. On your site, I see credit cards symbols, which indicates that you are accepting them, right? Yet your only options for withdrawing money is Bitcoin and Skins?
2. Others said it already, there is no promo, no bonus, no incentive to try your platform. Think of some kind of additional motivation for new players. It would be cool.
3. You said that you support many games, so far I see only CS:GO and LoL - I am waiting for Dota2, StarCraft2 and maybe there is a chance you addr Smite and Paladins?

1. Implementing them as we speak, this was addressed in earlier posts. There is a lot of paper work that has to be done in order to process credit cards, paypal, etc in a site like ours.
2. There is a promotion - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187588.0 it was simply removed from this thread as you cannot host promotions/giveaways in this forum. That being said, I truly believe our low fees (1%/5%) should be a huge incentive for users to try our site as other sites charge upwards of 15-20%.
3. Our API supports 12 eSports titles, but they're currently disabled as we don't want to stretch our already small user base thin. They will be enabled in the future.
StakeGG (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

The League of Legends world championships have started. We're hosting a giveaway in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187588.0 if you would like some free GG's.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

You definitely need to work over stake.gg user interface. I'm betting a lot and even I can't understand how easily to check odds and so on.

For me you are https://www.betmoose.com/ clone by idea, but for esports betting and with worst interface from them.
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:22:39 AM

I'm having a hard time with this site. whenever I place an order, it just remains open.. nothing seems to happen. maybe I'm doing something wrong..
StakeGG (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

You definitely need to work over stake.gg user interface. I'm betting a lot and even I can't understand how easily to check odds and so on.

For me you are https://www.betmoose.com/ clone by idea, but for esports betting and with worst interface from them.

I agree the user interface can be improved, but in my opinion the odds are quite intuitive. The odds can be found directly above the betting UI.

https://i.gyazo.com/98fe41a8673eec14a9fa758eae3ecb1d.png

I'm having a hard time with this site. whenever I place an order, it just remains open.. nothing seems to happen. maybe I'm doing something wrong..

Our site is an exchange, meaning your order must be fulfilled by another user.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Noone buy my orders @@

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
StakeGG (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:31:20 PM

Noone buy my orders @@

This problem will be alleviated when our user base grows.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:28:07 AM

Noone buy my orders @@

This problem will be alleviated when our user base grows.

Yes and may I suggest some type of Reddit advertisements or some type of signature campaign.

On bitcointalk there are many gambling sites such as these however they never grow due to illiquidity trading conditions because people try and bet but there are no maker/takers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:52:36 AM

I agree the user interface can be improved, but in my opinion the odds are quite intuitive. The odds can be found directly above the betting UI.

Our site is an exchange, meaning your order must be fulfilled by another user.

Those are not odds, betting odds. The graph is of winning probability.
Betting odds are 2.22 (decimal), 3/1 (UK), +122 (US)
If your graph is showing 4.33%/95.77% why the f should I waste my time to get the correct betting odds? I will just bet on normal exchange.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

This looks super exciting. If any of my plans get of the ground i would love to feature this in an ad at some point. Cheers!

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

So are you guys working hard with new and improved features and could you give any sort of information regarding how the userbase is looking?

Considering this is a project where userbase is key it would be nice if you could have some tickers on the website with users logged in, registered or something of the sorts.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: