Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6594 times)
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

Yes,it's the best time to invest in bitcoin .And as usual we are always investing in this diminishing time.It is the best time to the new investors to invest in bitcoin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

Looking at the graphs I would expect a few hundred dollar increase in the next few months and then for it to stabilize once again and hold for a good few months.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

The Amazing thing about Bitcoin is even if you didn't get it at its lowest point, the opportunity will not diminish to make profit, really.. ever.  As the price rises it wil feel less and less like shoulda-coulda-woulda and when ever you're I start to buy and hold then you will see gains, after some time.  It is designed to zoom upward until ... a Satoshi  someday (far in the future) a dollar per Satoshi. No joke .

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Today the price just jumped above 5000$. It is now that you should buy some coins for the long term profit. If you say "Oh, lets wait until the next drop to 4000$, then I buy", I think you will never buy again.

What they say is correct, but the split that will happen on October 25th can be extremely valuable to bitcoin prices. Bitcoin cash is a must for the bitcoin. Everyone is waiting for a split. Maybe $ 4,000 would be worth $ 6,000. Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

Update:
Thank you all for your responses and support!

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0
The right time for me to get bitcoin, I just joined this business and do not have bitcoin, so now I will be diligent to collect bitcoin
You need to act fast the forks are coming and you want to get as much bitcoin as you can before those forks happens, because then you will be able to sell those coins and get even more bitcoin for free, however if you do not want to rush it then you can take you time and learn how to trade and how to invest and you will eventually make money with those two methods.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:19:11 PM

price dropping is a good opportunity to increase bitcoin for hold.investors are now buy it and make it more profitable. and it is sure that,the price of bitcoin will grow up with  time.
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

in the past , i only had 10$ , i have traded bitcoin in changer and earn profit 100$ . it is my small investment .
Now i trade too much for me to not know how much i trade  ?
lethithuha

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

i am student . i have a small capital to trade bitcoin . i have profit tolerable enough for me pay tuition school . i am really happy because of that
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Update:

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0

Investing in bitcoins is perfectly matched for small investors. Bitcoin has lesser paper works and other requirements compare to ordinary business investment. Bitcoins are also non-taxable so you don't have to worry about the government. The general rule is to buy btc when its market value is low and hold it until the demand increases again.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

Yes this is the right time for a small investor to buy bitcoin.I'm sure the price will soon exceed 6000 $ ,,I am investing some of my money today, and hopefully the price will quickly soar.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:12:40 AM

Yes this is the right time for a small investor to buy bitcoin.I'm sure the price will soon exceed 6000 $ ,,I am investing some of my money today, and hopefully the price will quickly soar.
The price of bitcoin is keep on rising and even the people have small money then they can still buy bitcoin because they can still get profit so it is better to them if they will buy bitcoin now and keep it for long term so their small capital will grow into a bigger amount of capital and that is an effective strategy that is already tried by a lot of people in bitcoin world.
phuongthao97

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:05:29 AM

now i am student . i must to work to earn money for trading bitcoin with aim which make money from trading . i have invested about 300$ for bitcoin . i make profit about 50% from trading . i am very happy . because i can pay tuition school
andrei56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Today the price just jumped above 5000$. It is now that you should buy some coins for the long term profit. If you say "Oh, lets wait until the next drop to 4000$, then I buy", I think you will never buy again.
This is one of most common mistakes that I see around the forum, people want to get the best possible price but the best possible price is the one bitcoin has right now, so unless you are a professional trader you need to stop trying to time the market and get in before bitcoin goes up again.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:44 PM

I am too late for this and not having sufficient fund to buy some of btc  Embarrassed still saving some to buy bitcoin  Smiley although its price will went up in just few months  Embarrassed im still okay with that  Cheesy

andrei56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

now i am student . i must to work to earn money for trading bitcoin with aim which make money from trading . i have invested about 300$ for bitcoin . i make profit about 50% from trading . i am very happy . because i can pay tuition school
Try to find other ways to pay for your school, you can use your bitcoin for that of course but you are going to regret every single bitcoin you spend and that you do not hold, believe me I know while I never had a big amount of bitcoin the small amount I had was spent in useless stuff and if I had hold it I would have bigger profits than the ones I have now.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Act now!

Update:

If this new's publicity is  true im happy to heard it, but as of now my profit in my job is not enough to buy the amount of bitcoin that what i want to trade,thats why i make another sideline to earn and  to save money,  so that someday  i want to buy my saving of bitcoin and use it for trading on digital currency.maybe there's another chance and another timing to buy bitcoin and that time im sure i am the one  of the many person would buy that bitcoin.

atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

We do not know how much bitcoin will be reduced. So, the risk is going on. And then I'll say it's a great time to invest. I personally invest now.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

It is the good time to buy now, or maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after. Every man has its own calculations and only a few people know when the price will fall and the price will go up. I personally wouldn't buy right now cause it is too much money now, and also have the felling that I'm late. That same thinking had people in 2013 when BTC was not so high and also same thoughts will have people in 2020. My advice is to listen to your feeling! Wink

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

Coming soon correction to 4000$
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

all those people who want to start investment with low level i suggest them its the right time to start buying bitcoins now because the rate of bitcoin is still low as compare to future because the rate of bitcoin is increasing most probably day by day and in future the price will be most probably reach to 20-25k $.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: