Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade crypto-currencies  (Read 1494 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:56:03 AM

I think you must learn analysis tecnical for first time, you must have management of risk, rules of entry and exit market, system trading will help you get profit as consistent what ever with condition of price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:49:33 AM

Well for me its the best to learn basic first how trading works and how can you buy or sell set something like that.. until you learn advance.. if you do not do basic first you will not learn how to trade in advance that you can earn much more if you have your own strategy to earn a profit..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
AnchovySpliff

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Hello, it's too bad this thread does not have more posts.  I would think a lot of people on here would want better traders on the exchanges.  I have been trading for close to a year now and this is what I have to say:

First of all, when you put your money on an exchange you are investing in the exchange.  If your money is not on order it is not adding value to the exchange.  An exchange with no orders on the books is useless.  I try to keep half of my money on orders. 

Second, trade lots of coins.  Have some favorites and avoid the ones you dont like, but trade lots of coins and make lots of orders.  Know what the minimum order is in whatever your trading, and set some limits for yourself.  Fatfinger mistakes happen, and its way better to fat finger away a few bucks than thousands at a go.

watch out for manipulation.  Really big price moves can happen real fast with low volume coins.  If your orders are already on the books you can make a lot of profit / fill your bag on the cheap when this happens.  If you are trying to trade in real time you can easily be led into making a bad decision.  If you are going over to coin marketcap or coingeko to double check the price make sure you also look at what other exchanges your coin trades on and what the volumes are there.

There are good and bad trolls in the trollbox.  Read it.  Figure out who is who.  Trade Ideas, humor, and a sense of community in you're selected exchange. If you trade like I do you pretty much live there.  Might as well be known.  Also please be careful with new people.  Learning is a bitch and chances are some of your profits consist of noob mistakes.

Ugh I guess I have a lot to say about this.  I will check back later.  Happy trading.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:18:21 AM

I'm wondering if there is any site or resource that is offering free materials from where you can learn good strategies in trading crypto-currencies both bitcoins and altcoins?
I read before that investopedia is a site that discuss about bitcoins and its issues and I looked into it. Indeed investopedia is a legit site that will help you a lot in finding some ways to earn digital currencies. And asking here on forum about trading discussion will give you lots of advices from different people’s perceptions. Anyways, dealing with trading process is considered as a game due to its capabilities of winning and losing.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:43 AM

I'm wondering if there is any site or resource that is offering free materials from where you can learn good strategies in trading crypto-currencies both bitcoins and altcoins?
I read before that investopedia is a site that discuss about bitcoins and its issues and I looked into it. Indeed investopedia is a legit site that will help you a lot in finding some ways to earn digital currencies. And asking here on forum about trading discussion will give you lots of advices from different people’s perceptions. Anyways, dealing with trading process is considered as a game due to its capabilities of winning and losing.
This is one of the uniqueness of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is different from the common currency in the world. The price of cryptocurrency is always up and down at any time, and it can be used for trading. There are many crypto options that we can use for trading, one of the easiest to use for trading is Bitcoin. But for now a lot of crypto that can be used besides Bitcoin. We only need the uniqueness of this crypto is the increase and decrease in the price. That way we can profit. The key is, we must pay attention and always keep an eye on price developments.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:12 AM

I usually only learn about trading in  website, I read every interesting website that I found. But the best way is to meet the real expert trader and ask him/her to teach you. Its the most effective way.

uwe_b0ll

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:04:57 AM

hey there! did anyone try this trading simulator yet? kinda has to help learn trading etc.
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2413752.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: