Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Qurito - Curiosity Redefined.  (Read 4034 times)
karmma (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:49:25 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 07:09:39 AM by karmma

Qurito - Curiosity Redefined

Introduction
Qurito is a platform for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge. The primary goal of Qurito is to deliver reliable and valuable content that is free of promotional spam or other various forms of unwanted content. As a result, the users of the platform can grow and explore in an effective and efficient manner. Qurito differs from other pre-existing knowledgebase platforms in a unique way through an incentive program. Qurito incorporates a rewarding system, which rewards users for their contributions within the platform. This reward system will subsequently bring out more qualitative and quantitative content that will be shared on the platform.

Mission & Vision
Creating a platform for curious minds that are willing to share knowledge, ideas and views in a way that is unlike any other preexisting platform. Qurito will be a common platform for people around the globe to share their knowledge, experiences and ideas while also being rewarded for the same. The aim is to create a globalized platform where being curious and helpful can be rewarding.

Pillars of Qurito
  • Q&A : Reinventing Q&A. Introducing a platform that yields rewards by Q&A based on Analytics. Qurito enhances the way people share knowledge, views and ideas. Qurito aims to bring volume of qualitative content over the platform via reward system. "Q&A will never be the same again."
  • Polls : Redefining Polls. Qurito Polls enable efficient recording of public opinions and to get better perspective of people's views. Polls also have the rewarding system similar to Q&A but it accounts hosting and participation parameters. "Opinions much broader."
  • Forums : Revolutionising Public Forums. Qurito Forums open a much broader way to create and participate in Forums with a twist. Forums incorporate rewards based on analytics and activities. Amazing User Interfaces and Experiences are the driving forces of the platform. "Discussions more rich."

Why the need of Qurito?
On many existing platforms, there is a lack of quality content shared by people in the form of Q/A (Question and Answers), Polls and Forums. These platforms also lack structure, making it nearly impossible to quickly index and search for specific content. Lastly, when using these platforms, you never know how reliable the information is, especially because there is no incentive for giving reliable and quality feedback.  

How Qurito Solves that?
Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality content by attracting more knowledgeable, idealistic, passionate and curious people to the platform. Qurito will also reward users for their contributions to the platform as gratitude for their service, which directly increases the volume of qualitative content. Users of the platform will also have a unique rating for how reliable their profile is which will solve the ongoing issue of accountability that other platforms lack. Maintaining easily index able content using the latest technologies will also enhance the overall user experience within the platform.

The QURO Token and QURITO's:
QURO tokens will be the driving force of the platform. QURITO is the 100th fraction of a QURO, which will be used platform wide. It will be used in various platform wide activities. QURITO’s will be an integral part of major operations on the platform. QURO tokens can be deposited in the main wallet and can be changed for QURITO’s and vice versa. The derivation of QURITO virtual token is to ensure scalability, security and stability in the platform. QURITO however has no face value outside the platform irrespectively it’s changed back to QURO’s.

Rewarding System:

QURITO’s can be earned in two prominent ways,
  • User Activity on:
    -Questions & Answers(Questions Answers, Likes, Dislikes, Comments, Favourites Answers Likes, Dislikes, Favourites),
    -Polls(Participating & Hosting),
    -Forums(Create & Participate)
  • Web Analytics based on Social Media and Search Engine Traffic

Spending:
A User can spend QURITO tokens on the platform to Feature a Question in search results or homepage. Although, posting a Question is Free; fast and better answers can be expected by featuring it. Polls can also be sponsored and featured for better and quick public responses. The user who has posted the Question can also feature a single answer from the numerous answers. In that case, the answerer earns QURITO’s and is debited from the same Question’s QURITO earnings. More ways of spending QURITO over the platform are still being thought of and will be added eventually.

Earning and Spending Qurito's on the platform is discussed in Whitepaper Section 2.3 in Details.

The Twist:
We call it the "Claim".
A user can withdraw the QURITO tokens from the main account balance anytime. The ONLY exception is that each singular Question or Answer or Poll that has generated QURITO’s over time, a “claim” for the same can only be initiated once. Once a “Claim” has been initiated from a posted Question or Answer or Poll, it no longer generates QURITO’s in future and the claimant’s main account is credited with the QURITO’s earned till date. Other Questions/Answers/Polls remain unaffected.
Suppose a user had posted a Question 1 year ago. Presently, the Question has generated 600 QURITOS over that course. If the user initiates a “Claim” on that Question, the generated 600 QURITOS are transferred to the main wallet account and the Question no longer generates QURITO’s further. A Question continues to generate QURITO’s  until and unless a “Claim” on the same has been initiated. The same rules will apply for Polls, Answers and all the planned & unplanned forthcoming features.

QURO’s from QURITO Balance (and vice versa):
All QURITO’s claimed will be stored in the main account balance. The QURITO’s can be changed for QURO’s anytime but a minimum 100 QURITO balance is mandatory for processing and incorporates a 1% fee. Likewise, a user can add QURO’s to the account and change them to QURITO’s as per the conversion discussed in the whitepaper.

IMPORTANT: Please note that a “Claim” doesn’t initiate the removal of the Question/Answer/Poll from the Portal. It just exempts the entity from further earnings. QURITO calculations are just for understanding and have no relation with actual calculations. The exact parameters are still being researched and are not decided yet. The parameters and the QURITO to QURO conversion fees are subject to minor change in the platform in the future if required.

Token Information:
Symbol :  QURO
Platform :  Ethereum
Decimal Places : 18

Token Sale:
Token Sale will take place in 2 main phases:
  • Pre Sale [Announced Soon]: Lasts for around a month @ 0.05 USD/Token
  • Main Sale [Announced Soon]: Lasts 3 Weeks with price ranging from 0.08-0.10 USD/Token

Hard Cap is 25M.

Token Sale Bounties and Rewards:

We have introduced the concept of Prime Investors and Prime Promoters.

Prime Investors:

The Top 20 Investors at the end of the Crowdsale are invited to the Prime Investor’s board. Prime Investors will receive bonus tokens at the end of the Crowdsale after a complete audit is done. The Prime Investors leaderboard will be displayed in the Prime Investors section of the crowd sale website. The Bonus Token allocations as per the ranks can be seen in the below table.
RankingsBonuses (tokens)
1-51000000 (each)
11-15400000
16-20200000 (each)

Prime Promoters:

Although we appreciate all types of healthy promotion of the platform, Prime Promoters will be the people or communities promoting our platform in a creative and effective way. Prime promoters will be rewarded based on their volume and the quality of promotional activities with respect to the criterions finalized by the Promotions Department. The Department will communicate directly via communication channels. A Registration and verification is required for enrolling in the Prime Promoters program and the same will be notified via dedicated communication channels.

To enroll, feel free to DM us here or write us at promotions@qurito.io

To learn more about Token Sale, Distribution and Allocation please refer Whitepaper.

Technologies powering Qurito:
The Platform Development is planned to equip the latest and futuristic technologies. The same has been planned over the course of 12 months taking into consideration all the technicalities and important factors like:
  • Design (an outstanding UI & an unforgettable UX)
  • Programming a powerful backend engine.
  • Hosting it over a popular and reliable platform.
  • Modern & Smart Technologies like Machine Learning & AI are planned to be tightly incorporated with the system. Machine Learning & AI will play major role in the platform aiming to increase user engagement, copulating and loading related content and various other activities. Collaboration of NLP with the above said smart technologies will help in achieving more qualitative user base ensuring quality content delivery by continuous filtering of spam, irrelevant and unwanted content shared on the platform.
  • SEO to make sure the content reaches maximum audience.

Timeline:
  • May, 2017 - Planning and Initial Team Building
  • July, 2017 - Technical and Market Research, Building Task Forces prior to ICO
  • October & November, 2017 - Crowd funding via ICO & Token Sale
  • December, 2017 - Shifting Office Premises & Work Force Recruitment
  • January, 2018 - Platform Development Begins
  • April, 2018 - Platform Release in Beta Version (for Testing) (Investors registered in Beta Testing Program will be invited to join)
  • June, 2018 - Final Platform Public Release

Contact Info.
Telegram: https://t.me/qurito
Email: info@qurito.io, support@qurito.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qurito
Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuritoOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

To learn more about Token Sale, Distribution and Allocation please refer Whitepaper.

I think for you better to write it here in OP about bounty. I think very few people will want to go somewhere and search about it.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:19:58 AM

Interesting project, I like it. Especially availability of the service and its being authentic is of need currently. Good to see that info presented by you guys will be free from any advertisement. I know the advertisement company runs the show by these ads, however, we need to follow balance between the two.
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:23:23 AM

Lookslike this project is so promising, I want permition to bookmark your project dev and follow your project development
jamesswwllams

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:01:41 PM

I could see running something like this on a pi at the end of an isle of rigs or something.Might want to change the theme a bit but still pretty good.
ann2230

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

Will it be like Quora?
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

I think for you better to write it here in OP about bounty. I think very few people will want to go somewhere and search about it.

Hi, thanks for bringing that into notice. Improvements in the same will be made shortly.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

Interesting project, I like it. Especially availability of the service and its being authentic is of need currently. Good to see that info presented by you guys will be free from any advertisement. I know the advertisement company runs the show by these ads, however, we need to follow balance between the two.

Hi, thank you for showing interest in Qurito. Qurito is absolutely authentic and definitely in need. Also, the balance between the two is created eventually via the Spending and Earnings and other features on the platform. Qurito revolutionises the way we explore & share knowledge, ideas and views.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

Lookslike this project is so promising, I want permition to bookmark your project dev and follow your project development
Hi, we are glad that you liked the idea behind Qurito. It is a revolution in itself. Please drop us a message in the 'Contact Us' section of the Qurito Website and we will keep you posted on the latest news and developments updates.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Will it be like Quora?
Qurito is a revolution in itself. It completely changes the way we explore & share knowledge, ideas and views in the form of Q&A, Polls, Forums, Surveys, etc. Also, it has a unique rewarding system that makes it completely different from any other pre-existing platform.

Visit Qurito.io for more details.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

Just by reading the description above, I've already get the feeling that this project will be helping many many peoples whenever they are looking for trusted information.
I think this is a really-really good job.
Na_Billa

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Nice project here, everybody don't miss this chance
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:20:14 AM

Official Announcement

Qurito officially announces Mr. Shingo Lavine, Founder & CEO, Bitquence(BQX) onboard as an advisor. Welcome Shingo!
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

Official Announcement

Important Information:

• Official ICO link is https://ico.qurito.io
  • In the Presale, we are offering around 82M tokens @ 0.05c/token. Its almost 50% discount from the general sale pricing.
  • Only a single transaction is allowed per user in the Presale.
    Please make sure you finalise the tokens and preferred payment method before moving on to the next step.
  • Pre-Booking QURO's is a 3 Step Process.
    1. Tell us how many QURO's you want and the currency you prefer.
    2. An address is generated for you. Send the respective amount of BTC/ETH to the address. Please verify that you send the right currency to the designated address. Don't forget to add the transaction charges.
    3. Once you have sent the respective BTC/ETH, It may take upto 24 hours to verify and reserve tokens for you. Once your transaction is confirmed and verified, the tokens will be alloted to you and can be seen in the Alloted QURO's in the Dashboard.
  • Withdrawals are only possible after the Token Sale and Audit.

It is our vision and dream to see Qurito used by everyone, and with your support, we will be able to reach our destination sooner.
thecryptopian

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

the 'Register' form is broken. I signed up and said 'something went wrong' and didn't register me, but now my email address is 'used' when trying to login to check.

Something seems phishy here

edit: No registration email. Password reset sent an email to my address, but resetting a password did nothing. Logging in again still says 'account does not match our credentials' like its a purposeful error. either broken, severely lagged, or phishy.
Handgemenge

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:05:22 PM by Handgemenge

the 'Register' form is broken. I signed up and said 'something went wrong' and didn't register me, but now my email address is 'used' when trying to login to check.

Something seems phishy here

edit: No registration email. Password reset sent an email to my address, but resetting a password did nothing. Logging in again still says 'account does not match our credentials' like its a purposeful error. either broken, severely lagged, or phishy.

Everything worked out for me as expected. Password must contain numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters.

If your email address is burnt, try an alias.

Please use   https://ico.qurito.io?ref=ODU4cno=

ninjavz

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

This is a new approach to the actual Quora and other social info sharing. I am in!
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Qurito ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-687   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Hi, you really should launch a bounty for this! Do you want me to organise one for you?

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
CoinAx

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

Did you reach the soft cap?
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Pre-sale finished... soft cap was 25M tokens and they sold 83M. In total there are 250M tokens available...
ajgar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

Hi Admin,

I have some question before investing in ICO.

• I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper.
  • You say you will be better then quora and competing with them. ?
  • We have seen many question and answer platform in past build by Google and Yahoo but non of them work. So how different you are from them other then earning token for voting and posting. ?
  • Dhairya Fufal is studying Civil engg. and on Qurito it's showing as Full stack developer any explanation on this.
  • Quora have developer with past experience building product like Facebook. Do you guys have any experience building any platform or can you show your github repo ?
  • You are working from past 12 month in this project. So can you show any prototype or design or any brainstom session you have done with the team ?
  • Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality   content by   attracting more   knowledgeable,   idealistic,   passionate and curious people to the platform ? How ?
  • If you are going to solve a big problem then why now first release a basic version of Qurito ? You can do your research no company have ever become success by just whitepaper. FYI even Ethereum had prototype before ICO.
  • You are located in gujarat so if you want to expand your team where will be your office as the kind of developer you will be looking may not work at Rajkot nor Ahmedabad ?
  • What is your CEO and CTO's qualification ?

Thanks and all the best for future.

karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Hi, thanks for your interest in Qurito. Please find your Questions answered below.
  • I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper. :
  • You are working from past 12 month in this project. So can you show any prototype or design or any brainstom session you have done with the team ?
  • If you are going to solve a big problem then why now first release a basic version of Qurito ? You can do your research no company have ever become success by just whitepaper. FYI even Ethereum had prototype before ICO.
-If you are registered on our ICO site, you can see we have already started works on the Beta. Lots of internal details and concepts will stay confidential until and unless patents are approved for the same. Stay in touch with us via our communication channels to stay updated with our future developments and progress.

-We are not in direct competition with any other platform. Our approaches are entirely different which makes us unique.
[/i]
  • We have seen many question and answer platform in past build by Google and Yahoo but non of them work. So how different you are from them other then earning token for voting and posting. ?
-There are lots of different entities we are looking to cover and creative approaches to the existing methods Q&A, Polls, etc. work.
  • Dhairya Fufal is studying Civil engg. and on Qurito it's showing as Full stack developer any explanation on this.
-Nice question, Passion has no boundaries. Dhairya is Civil Engineering Grad. but he found his passion in Web Development and ever growing field of Computing Technologies. He is a continuous learner and very passionate about everything he does.
  • Quora have developer with past experience building product like Facebook. Do you guys have any experience building any platform or can you show your github repo ?
-Passion is the driving force of our Team. We are looking to build a tool which is completely new to the World. Our present team and all the other members joining us in the near future will carry enough skills to develop Qurito and its fundamentals. We are the most honest ICO and are completely transparent in everything we do.

• Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality   content by   attracting more   knowledgeable,   idealistic,   passionate and curious people to the platform ? How ?
-If you read the Whitepaper carefully, newer technologies will be tightly integrated into the platform making it more smarter. There are many internal technicalities which are hidden to ensure our unique approaches to solving the problem remains confidential.

• You are located in gujarat so if you want to expand your team where will be your office as the kind of developer you will be looking may not work at Rajkot nor Ahmedabad ?
- We have added 3 new people to the team. We are looking to hire people across India. The current work location is Gandhidham, India. Relocation will be done if necessary in the future.

-Our Founder & CEO is a Computer Science Grad. Moreover, he is a technophile from a very young age. He keeps exploring ways to solve real world problems and keeps himself updated with latest technology trends. He even has appreciation letters from Bill Gates himself in the past for his findings and work. Coming to our CTO, he is also a Computer Science Grad. with proven experience in the field of web development and mobile computing. He believes in the development of technologies that can make our lives better.
[/list]

Please feel free to write us at info@qurito.io in case you have any other queries. Again, thank you for your interest and we really appreciate your Quriosity for Qurito. Smiley

Hi Admin,

I have some question before investing in ICO.

• I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper.

Thanks and all the best for future.

truinv

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:10 AM

Hi

I have a question in regards to the recent increase ETH value

For early investors you guys sold 5 cents per token while ETH value was around $300. Now ETH is over $800 and you are only selling the same token for 10 cents each.

Are you guys doing anything at all for your early investors? Because at this point its cheaper to have waited for the public sale.

I recommend to look at what LOCI is doing with the recent surge in ETH price. I think you guys need to do something for your early investors.

Thank you

DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Hi

I have a question in regards to the recent increase ETH value

For early investors you guys sold 5 cents per token while ETH value was around $300. Now ETH is over $800 and you are only selling the same token for 10 cents each.

Are you guys doing anything at all for your early investors? Because at this point its cheaper to have waited for the public sale.

I recommend to look at what LOCI is doing with the recent surge in ETH price. I think you guys need to do something for your early investors.

Thank you

You got in for 5 cents; investors nowadays have to pay 10 cents... where's your loss? Wink

LOCI had their price set in ETH, so that's a different thing!
FRsdx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

Hi Admin,

I have a few questions relative to the rewarding system :

"QURITO’s can be earned in two prominent ways,
User Activity on:
-Questions & Answers(Questions Answers, Likes, Dislikes, Comments, Favourites Answers Likes, Dislikes, Favourites),
-Polls(Participating & Hosting),
-Forums(Create & Participate)
Web Analytics based on Social Media and Search Engine Traffic"

Amongst all these criterias, how will you prioritize them ? What will be the algorithm ? Will it be disclosed ? Who or what voting system will decide to change it ? Compared to other platforms here https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Decentralized_economy.jpg#/media/File:Decentralized_economy.jpg
, do you believe that voting systems are less efficient for rewarding contributors ?

Thank you for your answer and best wishes for the next steps !
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Coinmarketcap haven't Qurito listed?

CMC Listing requires atleast $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges. Once we reach upto that mark, we will apply for CMC Listing.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

i found interesting project,hope you reach your goal for this project and hope that you will update us more new information
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Qurito Beta is now live!
The platform is live and we're more than excited to invite you to the platform and start experiencing the future of learning, knowledge and information sharing.
You can access the beta at https://beta.qurito.io

Register Today!
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

Beta looks wonderful, hopefully this reaches more services.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

Website is really well done. UI is terrific.

What plans are there to get that critical mass of users?

Where can I see the whitepaper in order to understand how the rewards system works
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

Thank you for registering into Qurito. Critical mass of users will be brought into the platform via quality marketing. Reward system incentivises based on approaches which judge the quality of content. Follow this link to read the Original Whitepaper by Karmesh Maheshwari :  https://www.qurito.io/static/pdf/qurito_whitepaper.pdf.

Website is really well done. UI is terrific.

What plans are there to get that critical mass of users?

Where can I see the whitepaper in order to understand how the rewards system works

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

what a quiet project,,
but, i see this token already in coinmarketcap and we can trade it on coinexchange too  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qurito

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Why your target hard cap is so huge?
This kind of platform doesn't need much.
Unless, you have other plans for the collected money.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Hello everybody. To increase the daily volume, you need to connect new exchanges, or wait for very good news from you. I wish everyone good luck.

i found interesting project,hope you reach your goal for this project and hope that you will update us more new information
leitebruno

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:30 AM

HELLO ON 09/07 I REQUIREED TWO WITHDRAWALS, AT THE MOMENT ARE PENDING, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?. MY PROFILE IS (BRUNO FABIANO) EMAIL leitebruno8124@gmail.com.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Hi, never share your email on public forums. We see that the withdrawal transaction has already been completed. Please create a ticket at https://www.qurito.io/contact/ in case of issues next time.

Regards,
Qurito Team

HELLO ON 09/07 I REQUIREED TWO WITHDRAWALS, AT THE MOMENT ARE PENDING, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?. MY PROFILE IS (BRUNO FABIANO) EMAIL leitebruno8124@gmail.com.
kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Finally, someone creates  platform for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge
catterpillar1

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Guys, how can I get your tokens???
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Russian translation reserved
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

Qurito has great ideas. But in order for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge, what specific method does the project have? Quality information is important to the future of the project!
Dmitr.g

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Does someone know ceo? Did he have success in other ico? Who knows?
NICAT.59

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

what is register link?
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Hi, please visit https://www.qurito.io/exchanges/ for the list of exchanges and available trading pairs.

Thank you!

Guys, how can I get your tokens???
eryKry

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

problem is there is a lack of quality content shared by people. It`s really so
MishCoin

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

You're launching an exchange how soon? It's a beta version or the full release?
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

How can I ear with help knowleadge?
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

how can I come verification?
Quemal7

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Do you already have a referral program? How can I join it? And what is the bonus?)
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Hi,
Qurito is an easy to indulge Q&A Platform which facilitates you to share & gain knowledge and also offers you rewards. At the most minimal effort, you can get a worthy public opinion by simply posting a poll. For more details please visit the About Section of the website at https://www.qurito.io/help/about/ for learning more about the platform.

Thank you!

Qurito has great ideas. But in order for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge, what specific method does the project have? Quality information is important to the future of the project!

GTXman

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

the project seems promising, I`ll watch this theme. Keep it going!
RannyGG

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

wow! Now I can earn for sharing knowledge and ideas. Thank you for your project!
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

this is good project, obviously, I`ll buy your tokens!
Kostya.bom

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

I hope you`ll have success and you`ll come to hard cap.
Tolik.co

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

How easy the withdrawal will be??? The gateway is ready for testing??
Vladimir.eth

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

I heard this team has done some successful projects
IRUS.LS

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

You`ve awesome team, good luck!
Sashakek

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

Your project is designed for the whole world?
NEQATIF

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Which stage do you have now?  Where roadmap?
Danil.P

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

I know it is good idea. Don't even argue with me
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

I know it is good idea. Don't even argue with me

I will argue with you if you want.  Grin Grin Grin Yes the idea is good, but hard time has come for icos these days... Sad
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Hi,

Qurito is made for curious people worldwide and supports over 160+ languages. Feel free to register at https://www.qurito.io.

Thank you!
Your project is designed for the whole world?
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Hi,

The project is already in its final stage. The final platform is already live and can be easily accessed at https://www.qurito.io.

Thank you!

Which stage do you have now?  Where roadmap?
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:35:46 PM

Hi, is this project still alive? Do you have any updates?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: