Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery.  (Read 49672 times)
twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:11:31 AM

downside protection is really good, never heard of any ICO doing this. How would that work?

After the Crowdsale ends all the contributors will have a possibility to reedem the Tokens any time and receive most of the invested funds back.
The investors funds are safe because they are stored in smart contract and nobody can access them.
This revolutionary feature gives all investors downside protection never presented before.

What does "most of the invested funds" mean here?

Also any info about hitting exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

downside protection is really good, never heard thof any ICO doing this. How would that work?

After the Crowdsale ends all the contributors will have a possibility to reedem the Tokens any time and receive most of the invested funds back.
The investors funds are safe because they are stored in smart contract and nobody can access them.
This revolutionary feature gives all investors downside protection never presented before.

What does "most of the invested funds" mean here?

Also any info about hitting exchanges?

Its all written in whitepaper, they will hit exchanges like in 2 week after the completion of the ICO. and i see the play token going to the moon. its less than 0.30$ per PlayToken now, hope to see it reaching at least 10$ in the next couple of months

Orai

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

And what is the maximum amount of winnings in this lottery?
2 324 000 000 USD (2.34 billion)  Wink

It is 7 000 000 ETH to be exact. so it all depends on the ETH price.

Where are these ETH from?  Is this a weekly lottery or just "one" big lottery?

95% of money raised during the upcoming ICO will be put into the Jackpot. It's like almost all of it, what shocked me at the beggining.

Maximum ICO cap is 200k ETH, so I am curious how the jackpot can be 7Million ETH.  
I'm also very interested in learning how this is possible
This amount is calculated in the long term. 95% of the ticket sold will go to the jackpot fund.

So it sounds like there will only be one big lottery and almost everything goes to the winner.  What happens after the lottery is over?  Is this project dead?

No, the lottery will never be over. Once someone hits the jackpot he can withdrawl the founds that match 50% of the current jackpot value, and will be able to withdrawl 50% of the jackpot every month untill the amount will reach the value he won. So There will be always money to win in the jackpot for other player and the winners will be able to collect all their winnings in time ( if the winning will exceed the jackpot value, than it will just take a few withdrawls over time to cover the winning, just like in regular lottery)
Orai

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:52:29 AM

And what is the maximum amount of winnings in this lottery?
2 324 000 000 USD (2.34 billion)  Wink

It is 7 000 000 ETH to be exact. so it all depends on the ETH price.

Where are these ETH from?  Is this a weekly lottery or just "one" big lottery?

95% of money raised during the upcoming ICO will be put into the Jackpot. It's like almost all of it, what shocked me at the beggining.

Maximum ICO cap is 200k ETH, so I am curious how the jackpot can be 7Million ETH. 
I'm also very interested in learning how this is possible
This amount is calculated in the long term. 95% of the ticket sold will go to the jackpot fund.
That is, the amount of the jackpot will constantly grow? Why then the border is exactly 2.34 billion?

They dont need to hold the exact amount in the jackpot, because you are able to withdrawl the found over time. like 50 mln once a week. untill you will reach your winning bet value.
Orai

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

Does anyone know how the Affiliate system will work? So what's this?
Probably something like a referral system I suppose... Huh
its all written on their site, you referr ppl to ICO you get % of the founds they invested. Sound cool to me, never seen that type of generous referall during any ICO.

Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:29:49 PM

its all written on their site, you referr ppl to ICO you get % of the founds they invested. Sound cool to me, never seen that type of generous referall during any ICO.

Can't argue with that. Definitely one of the most generous referral system I've seen in any ICO. I may not be able to invest, but who's to say I can't benefit from directing investors this way  Grin
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

Can't argue with that. Definitely one of the most generous referral system I've seen in any ICO. I may not be able to invest, but who's to say I can't benefit from directing investors this way  Grin

a very cool system, I think that those interested in the gaming business will invest all the same, but in any case, you can give the project

Roger that! Pretty interesting idea. I'm waiting some more opened results
digitalblock

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

a very cool system, I think that those interested in the gaming business will invest all the same, but in any case, you can give the project

Roger that! Pretty interesting idea. I'm waiting some more opened results

I doubt that there will be some information on testing

Why?
digitalblock

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:56:10 PM

in general, the topic is excellent you can spend money earned on investing in the lottery, so also to win something Cheesy

Exactly!
Became an investor - you let the money in a circle, and they come back to you in different currencies
Creative_Juices

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

I'm interested as to how a house edge on the lottery actually works?
digitalblock

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

All the same, as we see, the project is unusual

I do not see anything radically unusual in it. It is good, but not unusual

And don't you care about the sphere of gambling and it seems normal?
This project is a lottery, it is not a sphere of gambling
in your opinion, the lottery is not a kind of gambling?
digitalblock

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

Naturally no, I have not yet seen a single country where lotteries are equated to gambling games =)
Such a project based on the technology blockbuster is definitely something innovative, and absolutely honest
Do you really think that this project is absolutely honest with their games? And part of the jackpot will not go into the pockets of project administrators?
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

Naturally no, I have not yet seen a single country where lotteries are equated to gambling games =)
Such a project based on the technology blockbuster is definitely something innovative, and absolutely honest
Do you really think that this project is absolutely honest with their games? And part of the jackpot will not go into the pockets of project administrators?
Smart contract will not allow this, so this project is unique in its kind. This is the only fair lottery at the moment!
digitalblock

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:35:20 PM

Smart contract will not allow this, so this project is unique in its kind. This is the only fair lottery at the moment!
Well, investing in any ISO is already a lottery in itself, in all cases
This is not exactly the right position. Projects that do not have any idea, development, or an approximate development plan are a scam. And such projects as this, where everything is calculated to the smallest detail, is definitely a quality product
digitalblock

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:09:40 AM

But you can write anything into the program code, do not you? Even the ability to take money out of pocket Wink
digitalblock

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

But you can write anything into the program code, do not you? Even the ability to take money out of pocket Wink
All the source code of their smart contract are on the git hab, you can see how it works. If the community found out about such a loophole, it would lose interest immediately. It is not profitable for them to engage in such crap
Well maybe you're right
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:16:15 AM

I read them on the site about the affiliate program, I wonder how exactly it works?
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:17:05 AM

I read them on the site about the affiliate program, I wonder how exactly it works?
You mean the bounty program? Do I understand correctly?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:17:48 AM

No, the bounty program is different, I know about it. I mean the affiliate program!
digitalblock

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

No, the bounty program is different, I know about it. I mean the affiliate program!
This is something like a referral link program, if I understood correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: