Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7165 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

For me I believe in the future of bitcoin as the digital currency of the world.
Not only is the future of bitcoin rather that of its supporters safe and bright. Bitcoin is legal in most of the developed states and I am sure that people are going to make rest of the states legalize bitcoin for improving their lifestyles as well. People want bitcoin as a legal international currency in order to make world a better place to live in. bitcoin legalization everywhere will increase the number of businessmen.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Yh I believe so much in bitcoin. I strongly believe that bitcoin because of its benefits and its bright future.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin price will soon pump up.That's why still I am holding bitcoin.Bitcoin.price will surly increase soon and I will trust bitcoin.for more year's.I am still believing in bitcoin that's why buying bitcoin.in this hard moment.So I  believe bitcoin will change soon

JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Will it replace fiat? No way, not in my option there are too many institutional powers engrained into the system for it to be replaced. There will be ww3 before that happens. however I can see it becoming another option which I believe is more than enough for it to be a huge success an multiply ten fold from where it is now. As for people not spending their BTC. Well nobody wants to be the pizza guy!
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Will it replace fiat? No way, not in my option there are too many institutional powers engrained into the system for it to be replaced. There will be ww3 before that happens. however I can see it becoming another option which I believe is more than enough for it to be a huge success an multiply ten fold from where it is now. As for people not spending their BTC. Well nobody wants to be the pizza guy!
Well, for me it's yes. Since i am here im so in love in the bitcoin becayse bitcoin change my financially life. It gives my needed in everyday and sometimes if i have an extra or have a left money. And when the times that the bitcoin have a problem like the droppin price. I don't sell my coins because i have an believe in bitcoin that it can do it. It do survived the problem

Y U MAD AT ME
RileyRiley94

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I've proven how useful it is especially its profitability. But I'm not certain whether it can really replace paper money or fiat.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Well, for me it's yes. Since i am here im so in love in the bitcoin becayse bitcoin change my financially life. It gives my needed in everyday and sometimes if i have an extra or have a left money. And when the times that the bitcoin have a problem like the droppin price. I don't sell my coins because i have an believe in bitcoin that it can do it. It do survived the problem
Without bitcoin i think that i will be nothing also because it is really my savior in my life because with the help of bitcoin i able to pay back all of my debts and now i don't have any debts and i don't worry anymore because i know that i can just buy the things with cash and i can enjoy the life without having any financial problems.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

only a small group of people today are using bitcoin as they were intended the fees are not exactly cheap to buy bitcoin...simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them... i believe in Bitcoin let the coins circulate around i would love to see that day the prices are not so volatile and the coins are being used as they were intended not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins... sad to know the truth but the thing you are saying on here is the truth on which most people do really see Bitcoin as a form of investment not really on its main purpose but well we cant blame them or even ourselves to engage such thing because no people doesn't really like to have money or earn money on bitcoin.This is really the advantage or goodness why bitcoin is popular a new way payment system and at the same time a money making opportunity....
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Yes, I believe in bitcoin and the power of it to transforms peoples lives. It is the money of the future and could change the way we do business. I will forever keep my bitcoins and see myself to become a bitcoin millionaire one day.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Yes I'm always true believer why ? Nowadays there's many websites are scammer and they're is many people who always wanted to make money without thinking may people affected , but bitcoin I always thought that bitcoin is one of the scammer but until now I believe in bitcoin because I ask many people and also my relatives why they believe that , and I knew that bitcoin is don't like other websites .
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Yes,eversince I met bitcoin,I always believed that bitcoin can totally changed my life.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Nantusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

yes,I am a true believer.I think bit coin will make the economy more prosperous in future and the governments of which are not accepting bitcoin yet, they will accept it at a time.bitcoin will replace paper money money at a time I believe that,many of my friends are used bitcoin in many years they are now earning so much money.so I extremely believe it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Bitcoins are not love, they are emotions and I believe that having faith on them is an invest which is bound to multiply
Loving something  and believing  at desame  time are what I really felt in Bitcoin, It was a love at first read abd while I am learning  its contents and the advantages  I found  my self as one of its believer,I believe  bitcoin can help  me to give my family a good life in the future.I well always  be a believer  in bitcoin because  I was able to  meet people  who are  realy a  live evidence  of bitcoins benefit.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

No I'm not a true believer that Bitcoin or crypto coins will replace fiat money or paper money. I also don't believe that the price of these coins will continuously go up and up. I believe crypto coins (specially Bitcoins) will become a currency along with other paper money. I believe the exchanges would not turn into banks, I believe the transaction rate would not gonna be this much high. I hate idle money but i believe in cyclical economy.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Yes,eversince I met bitcoin,I always believed that bitcoin can totally changed my life.

Bitcoin is the best thing that has happened to humanity and everyone who's taken a leap of faith has been truly rewarded for their faith. My life has truly reformed thanks to bitcoins, I was able to achieve a life full of happiness. Whether the prices go up or down I have always believed in bitcoins, cause it's simply the best, gives good returns, hedge against inflation and no tax lol.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

yes i am a true believer of bitcoin,even some are telling me that bitcoin will last this year well.. i don't believe on that news because i know that bitcoin will last just because of the people who believe in bitcoin like me.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

I try to spend as much time as possible on Bitcoin bit that's  not really easy task. Unlike many people I actually care about it and try to read and help others in our community. There are many people who care only about their earnings and they don't even  want to help others.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Bitcoin really helps a lot in every people's life especially for those businessman who really want to risk their money just to earn more. Also I believe that in the next generation, bitcoin will become a well known digital cryptocurrency that affects our future life.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Yes im a true believer of bitcoin. If the bitcoin will dump as 97% i will hold it and i will never to sell it if will not neccesary. In the bitcoin history in every year past the bitcoin will dump almost 90% but in the mid year the bitcoin will slowly pump and pumps almost 200% every year or more.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

This may sound sad, because as it is well known that the function of bitcoin is very diverse. But mostly, I just use bitcoin just as a savings. I take it when the price has gone up, and won't take it below the first price when I invest it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: