Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7165 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I believe digital currencies are very promising type of investments in which it will give us an opportunity to earn big and opportunity to become rich but i do not believe it will replace the world fiat simply because it is hard to make all people to adopt bitcoin specially the poor, most of them are having a poor education attainment in which is very vital for a digital technology transactions.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is promising investment and giving you the highest profit as compare to other crypto or fiat currencies in the market  and I think if bitcoin is giving you the best profit then there is no need to be doubtful about it because an investor in is usually interested in the profit and bitcoin is highly profitable in nature.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I think I am, I have invested substantial amount of time and effort in learning and earning bitcoin. Right now, I am engaged to different ICOs through their campaigns, and although, its not really time consuming or burdening for that matter, I still see to it that I diligently do that campaigns I am enrolled in as well as update myself with new information regarding the bitcoin trade and market.

whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

yes im true believer.....
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

Im truly believe in bitcoin, Ive been seen this most of my friends are enjoying of bitcoin and now i want to spent my time to focus of this kind of work. I really love doing bitcoin.

tomforgery

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

Bitcoin can’t replace Paper money because bitcoin not design to be cash money it design to be bank which need to exchange it into cash
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

I don't think bitcoin will replace paper money. Imo, such possibility isn't exist. Bitcoin and paper money are two different things. Bitcoin is decentralised and it can't be implemented to paper money where the stability is the main concern. But I do believe that bitcoin will remain as a good asset for us to increase our income now and in the future.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

Im a true believer of bitcoin that price will climb continually and one day it will make me a millionaire. And i dont believe that bitcoin will replace the paper money because in real world we need paper money to buy our needs. Bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency that we can use in the virtual world.
Most of the people like bitcoin because of its increasing prices day by day as every one investor want to get profit from his investment and bitcoin is fulfilling his desire by giving him a valuable profit in a very short span of time. it is also very interesting that it requires no proper place or other formalities usually found in any other job.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

I'm both, I believe that bitcoin is supposed to be used for convenience and for investment. I save and use bitcoin because it's convenient to have and it's also profitable to have. However, the reason why a lot of people are holding it is because they believe they can gain profit from bitcoin, which is true and which is why bitcoin price keeps going up.
The way of earning money by bitcoin is infact very convenient and easy because it requires no such extra and unnecessary formalities further more it is a promising crypto currency which is more stable and sure profitability. 
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

People are just being practical, nowadays bitcoin is reaching its great value.  I just font think that investing is not helping Bitcoin to cirvulate.  And even people is holding their bitcoin for a long time,  i think most of the people is using partial value of bitcoin to encash or use in some merchant who are accepting bitcoin.  And maybe also they use it in online transaction in buYing goods instead of payong in dollar or any other fiat because of its high value. Surely,  people just want to hoard something they think has important to them, bitcoin would still in the market.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

People are just being practical, nowadays bitcoin is reaching its great value.  I just font think that investing is not helping Bitcoin to cirvulate.  And even people is holding their bitcoin for a long time,  i think most of the people is using partial value of bitcoin to encash or use in some merchant who are accepting bitcoin.  And maybe also they use it in online transaction in buYing goods instead of payong in dollar or any other fiat because of its high value. Surely,  people just want to hoard something they think has important to them, bitcoin would still in the market.
I am here because i am a true believer of bitcoin because bitcoin from the start is really amzing it gives me a huge extra income that is really un expected and it is really a big help for me and for everyone  i believe that bitcoin can really survive   because there is no bad feedback on it and it really works.from the start i really didnt believe in bitcoin but now i believe on it because it is really a good asset.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:13 AM

Indeed I trust that Bitcoin has a brilliant future and the client have chance to accomplish their fantasies. I put stock in bitcoin in light of the advantage of gaining and how valuable it is in web based executing with quick and advantageous way. I put stock sooner rather than later that it will be legitimate digital currency.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

It is sad if we have to know the truth but what you say it is the truth that it is indeed a reality in life, indeed most people will not agree because of the money they bitcoin can be incompatible with the expectations. They don't trust the bitcoin because it is a lot of news circulating about downside bitcoin, they haven't tried so they have yet to feel the results. And this is an advantage if the bitcoin is very famous due to its payment system new ways can create opportunities for us
Yes I’m a true believer in bitcoin because its totally safe and sound and you can invest here as much as you can and even billionaire are also going to invest here so I believe that’s why bitcoin is acceptable to the world and some of them make it legal and I’m sure that in future bitcoin will be more stable with high price to the world.
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

I am a true believer of bitcoin because Ive seen my friends and relatives really reaping what they sow. They are truly enjoying every bit of it. Some already bought appliances, some renovate their kitchen with that earnings. It’s truly amazing how bitcoin changed the lives of so many aspiring users in the world. And Im so happy that I am now a part of it.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

In my opinion, I strongly believe in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, as more and more bitcoin and cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and bitcoin prices are also increasing. Very good for future investments and make me a millionaire.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I think I'm a believer because it really change my plans in the future, because of bitcoin I can see a better life than working 14 hours a day in my job and I say that why I'm here is I'm a believer.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

In my opinion, I strongly believe in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, as more and more bitcoin and cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and bitcoin prices are also increasing. Very good for future investments and make me a millionaire.
It can really make you a millionaire. Just have a lot of patience and just wait for the price to go up and do not sell your bitcoins or any good coins for a lower price or not satisfying price because you might regret it at the end of the day so if i were you, i will just keep believing and having a strong faith in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

Well i believe that i am a true  believer because i am really stick to bitcoin because it really give me a new hope in life  .hope that i didnt fiound in my six years of duty on my regular work today.bitcoin is really amazing it gives us an unexpected income we only needs to have more patience on doing btc because i believe it is a game of patience we cant earn to it if we dont believe.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:25:17 AM

Yes.I am a true believer though i am now in a premature stage.But i am fully confident that bitcoin will change my financial status.And it will also be the digital currency all over the world.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

Yes, I'm a True believer. I believe that the Bitcoin makes our better. Makes us Millionaire.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

One proof that i am a believer of bitcoin is i am staying here because i am not here if i don't believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help for me in terms of money and having an extra income, although i am not always active on bitcoin but i believe that even you are no job bitcoin is there to support and help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: