Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty hunter : What I need to know/do as an aspiring Bounty Manager ?  (Read 118 times)
Crypto_circuit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Hello  Bitcointalk Elders,

As you can see I am still a newbie and need some clarity on certain issues relating to my ecosystem and my future activities in this forum, I thank you so much for your time and do well to drop your kind response as much as you can help, I would be so grateful for your time.

I registered here months ago; but, started activity few weeks back, hunting for some crypto(altcoin) bounty.

​Question One :​  I am interested in making some few buck here with bounty, what are the necessary things I need to look out; for a good bounty that pays well ?

​Question Two :​ I am very interested in becoming an effective campaign manager in near future, how do I position myself to my future client 's,  how do I scout and pitch to ICOs ? How do I grow my profile to be suited for this position of a bounty manager ? How do I get to know about an ICO before it gets to the market (begins bounty campaign ) ?

​Question Three :​ is bounty hunt worth the time and effort ? How much can I earn from bounty hunt on the average ? What measures do I need to take to maximise my earning potential?

​Question Four​ : what you do with the bounty coin after you earn them ? Do you keep the coin or you just sell off when it hit the exchange.

Please, do justice to the question above and help a bro, and I am very ready to learn from an  experienced bounty manager if anyone is willing to take me to class (Training).

​Thanks for your time​.
Warm regards.
Cheer.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_circuit (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

<<<<<<<<<< Reserved for a brief intro about myself  >>>>>>>>>

GigTricks
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Hello  Bitcointalk Elders,

As you can see I am still a newbie and need some clarity on certain issues relating to my ecosystem and my future activities in this forum, I thank you so much for your time and do well to drop your kind response as much as you can help, I would be so grateful for your time.

I registered here months ago; but, started activity few weeks back, hunting for some crypto(altcoin) bounty.

​Question One :​  I am interested in making some few buck here with bounty, what are the necessary things I need to look out; for a good bounty that pays well ?

​Question Two :​ I am very interested in becoming an effective campaign manager in near future, how do I position myself to my future client 's,  how do I scout and pitch to ICOs ? How do I grow my profile to be suited for this position of a bounty manager ? How do I get to know about an ICO before it gets to the market (begins bounty campaign ) ?

​Question Three :​ is bounty hunt worth the time and effort ? How much can I earn from bounty hunt on the average ? What measures do I need to take to maximise my earning potential?

​Question Four​ : what you do with the bounty coin after you earn them ? Do you keep the coin or you just sell off when it hit the exchange.

Please, do justice to the question above and help a bro, and I am very ready to learn from an  experienced bounty manager if anyone is willing to take me to class (Training).

​Thanks for your time​.
Warm regards.
Cheer.
if you want good bounty campaigns, check if there project will be successful, analyze it and check there whitepaper.
see if there bounty budget is high so you can earn high profit at the end of the bounty campaigns.
I hold them if there tokens is worth holding, and will be very profitable in the near future. Sometimes i do trading, buy and sell token to maximize my rewards.
It's worth my time and effort because i earn a lot because of it.
Ps:
Aways follow the rules of the bounty campaigns.
Crypto_circuit (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

if you want good bounty campaigns, check if there project will be successful, analyze it and check there whitepaper.
see if there bounty budget is high so you can earn high profit at the end of the bounty campaigns.
I hold them if there tokens is worth holding, and will be very profitable in the near future. Sometimes i do trading, buy and sell token to maximize my rewards.
It's worth my time and effort because i earn a lot because of it.
Ps:
Aways follow the rules of the bounty campaigns.

Thanks for your candid advice, how much can one earn on average hunting for good bounty ? and what do you have to say as regard becoming bounty manager and how to begin ?

GigTricks
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

You need to rank up first so that you can post images when you make ANN threads for the bounty you are about to manage unless you will purchase  copper membership. And for the good bounty that pays well, you really can't figure it out but by knowing those people who have pass work with others and has a good review from that deal.

​Question Two :​ I am very interested in becoming an effective campaign manager in near future, [1]how do I position myself to my future client 's,  [2]how do I scout and pitch to ICOs ? [3]How do I grow my profile to be suited for this position of a bounty manager ? [4]How do I get to know about an ICO before it gets to the market (begins bounty campaign ) ?
[1]Offer yourself so that upcoming ICO devs will find you out.
[2&3]Just like the usual job hunting, post what you are offering and show them what you can offer.
[4]Their website and ANN thread.

​Question Three :​ [1]is bounty hunt worth the time and effort ? [2]How much can I earn from bounty hunt on the average ? [3]What measures do I need to take to maximise my earning potential?
[1] Yes, what are you really up to? Bounty hunting or managing campaigns?
[2] Depends on the total crowd sale of that bounty.
[3] Your time and capacity.

I'm keeping it for awhile but I'll sell it soon.

cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13