Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Purchase Eroscoin (ERO) on HitBTC, Livecoin or Mercatox 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 7921 times)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I don't know why but Eros sounds for me like some rather sex-related service. Strange name choice for a simple payment platform. And also the fact that they want to create a simple payment platform is the biggest drawback in my opinion. We have numerous coins that can do this, why would anyone need another one? It only shows that the developers don't have any idea about cryptomarket and they just blindly want to earn money by basically copying bitcoin and hoping someone will fund their project and trade their tokens.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eroscoin

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

I don't know why but Eros sounds for me like some rather sex-related service. Strange name choice for a simple payment platform. And also the fact that they want to create a simple payment platform is the biggest drawback in my opinion. We have numerous coins that can do this, why would anyone need another one? It only shows that the developers don't have any idea about cryptomarket and they just blindly want to earn money by basically copying bitcoin and hoping someone will fund their project and trade their tokens.

Hello,

Eroscoin Project do not related to Sex related services, Its related Payment Gateway.
More Details :  https://eroscoin.org
eroscoin

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

This project is a pure scam like many adult-crypto projects. What idiots invested money here?

Hello,

You have misunderstanding between other project which contain our project word,

Eroscoin is not related to adult service, its Payment Gateway,
More Details : https://eroscoin.org
eroscoin

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

I think that the project is engaged in fraud. They do not answer questions and ignore the participants. They have twisted friends in facebook and followers on Twitter. I do not trust this project. I think that these are ordinary scammers. Do not mess with this project.

Hello,

We always answer asked about our project!
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

I think that the project is engaged in fraud. They do not answer questions and ignore the participants. They have twisted friends in facebook and followers on Twitter. I do not trust this project. I think that these are ordinary scammers. Do not mess with this project.

Hello,

We always answer asked about our project!

sorry, but this looks like a big scam, website have a lot of empty connections, and no updates coming for a long time

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
eroscoin

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

EROSCOIN Merchant API live

-Register and integrate with your website and start accept Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: