Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is crashed again  (Read 2765 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

the price of bitcoin will dip down to 2500 usd this time, please dump your bitcoin for the btc marketcap will dip down to almost 20 M. give yourself a favor. if you have some bitcoins dump it including your altcoins, this one is going to continue dipping until china decides to announce again about unbanning btc.
Depends on how much you bought those coins for. I would not sell any coins at a loss, but I would buy more at these low prices.
This situation is just temporary, we just have to wait and see, any sort of positive news could send the price up again.

The graphs are looking quite scary now, but give it another week or so before taking any drastic actions.
I really don't think that selling is right here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willywonkaaa

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

STEADY, STEADY, HOLD HER STEADY BOYS!

The ship is rocking!

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

It's time for preparing the crash, this time it's going to be huge, the Bitcoin and alt coin users from china are a lot, so the price going to plunge down deeply, and be prepare to buy back, the China's government decision is only going to hurt the coins a while after that it will begin to heal and the price will going back to normal but the recovery time perhaps going to be longer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

It's time for preparing the crash, this time it's going to be huge, the Bitcoin and alt coin users from china are a lot, so the price going to plunge down deeply, and be prepare to buy back, the China's government decision is only going to hurt the coins a while after that it will begin to heal and the price will going back to normal but the recovery time perhaps going to be longer

Go away with your FUD, chinese asshole.
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

It's not FUD anymore, it's an inevitability at this point, plan accordingly.

China was one of major countries by volume, lot's of holders and they will cash-out now.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
getreal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

India could follow next. They have announced about plans to create a Government controlled coin.

Anyone think other countries will follow suit in banning the exchanges?
GRR

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

It's not FUD anymore, it's an inevitability at this point, plan accordingly.

China was one of major countries by volume, lot's of holders and they will cash-out now.

Yes it is. Have you ever, in the over 8 year long history seen BTC not recover from the 1.000.000 FUD attempts? Have you seen BTC not recover from fucking chinese people wanting to "ban" BTC for the 189th time?

No? I thought so. But please fall into the panic and sell. THIS time it MUST be different. As if anything would significantly change if you plan ahead more than 1 week.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

This crash can be seen as significant if you compare it to the recent market price movement but it's nothing (or nowhere close yet) if you compare it to just 3 months back!

That is definitely catches my breath, reading those negative feedback seems to worry me for a moment at it touches at 3500$ now but your right this dip is normal for what happened about the increased last August it just nothing. I live one day not to make the exchanges for now, hope things will got to go better tomorrow. Thanks to this.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

I think that banning of bitcoin in china affects the price of bitcoin. But i think bitcoin can recover again from that crash, just trust bitcoin. And after that crash in price of bitcoin, it go back again in its higher price.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

China's decision in banning BTC will rock the marketcap for sure, but that does not mean we need to stop believing in crypto coins..."au contrair"  we should take this opportunity to unite and take profit from this change.
Price will drop = buyers from other countries will wake up and become interested to invest in crypto currencies... logic reaction = value raise...
If everybody starts to panic sell their coins, then the market will crash majorly... but hey.. if it's up to me the btc value may drop to a few dollars, so I could invest a good amount of money, because a value rise is imminent, either way you look at it Smiley

conclusion = don't jump on the panic train and relax... there's no way that crypto currency will get banned worldwide Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

before china closes its trade with bitcoin, btc prices are often like this, sometimes up and down sometimes, you do not get too panicked with all this, if you are afraid of loss then you can sell it now, but i am sure it will not be long, because bitcoin supporters are very many,,
Asteria478

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

BTC banned = miners are also banned from china means a high amount of mining speed gets removed also?
mhurkan

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

This time is RIP.

Healing will get loooong time....  Shocked
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

dangg, so its the problem that makes bitcoin rate is down and still down right now, i think people do sell their bitcoin because of panic, i hope after they all panic bitcoin raate will rise and foget all about china and something about banned crypto and bitcoin

mhurkan

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

BTC banned = miners are also banned from china means a high amount of mining speed gets removed also?

Nope...

Some miners may change to other coins but it is a huge damage for all ecosystem. But mining side will go on.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

(Cartman voice)

Guys, guys. Look, u guys. Its goin back up! Isnt that kewwwl.

U guys, uguys.Think its gonna shoot back up u guys (he invested a couple thousand in it...)

I thinks its totally gonna shoot back up.

(Kyle puts hand to face)  
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Yep, They do what they want, but not sure why they did or do they don\t want to develop their country?
They even ban the Ip's for connecting or mining. let see what will happen, i think china had a sub forum here, may be check it out to hear from chineese people.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

Bare in mind that popularity is raising anyhow..  my 2 cents.. recovery won't take that much time... ok, compared to the speed the btc value raised in a few months, maybe It might take a month more or so to reach that same value again.. nevertheless... point out 1 bank that gives that much revenue on your investments and then come back with the same reaction that you would loose money with these kind of investments.. Worst case scenario in my opinion.. by the end of the year we will be back on track Wink the only ones that will be crying are the chinese people =)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

BTCchina released a notify that it will close all the trade on Sept. 30th. Then BTC price on this platform was down less than CNY18000 hurriedly.

I saw the tweet, it seems to be confirmed already:

https://twitter.com/YourBTCC

The good news is, it cannot get worse than that. The news are finally official, at least one of the big Chinese exchanges is down. Then so what? there's nothing beyond that. Sure they can keep banning every single exchange on China, but the damage will eventually be all absorbed by the bitcoin market. We already saw the only exchange on earth back then (MtGox) going bust, we crashed heavily, then we recovered. If we survived that, how can't we survive China banning some markets? we have exchanges all over the world in 2017, so who cares.
The market is just overreacting to the news. Though am not saying that it has no weight but the reaction is quite enormous as if it is already the end of the road for Bitcoin. Soon the whole market will learn that it is not all about China and that we can all survive without the Chinese market. I am sure it might be hard initially but as time goes on we can realize that big companies like Facebook, Google and Twitter actually do not a respectable presence in China.

China has become an overrated factor for the downturn of bitcoin and this should stop because we have other markets to also look to. Anyway, this is the best opportunity for people who are planning to increase their Bitcoin hoard since they can now buy at a cheaper/discounted rate.

Bitcoin is just having a BIG SALE!
GRR

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Are you guys even listening to yourself? There is no "BTC ban". Dear god, please let it rain some brain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: