Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUP BUY [KNC Miner Saturn 175Ghs]  (Read 721 times)
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:00:13 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 04:23:10 AM by Charles999

Please reply or see comments in original thread at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228700.msg2408200#msg2408200

Difference from other share offers:  
Ratio is 35 out of a total of 40 shares (1 less means higher cut).
Also we will continue to let the unit run for an additional 6 months more than other group shares.  
Also the group as a whole will have ownership of the unit.  During our group ownership, if an opportunity presents itself to sell the unit early, we will put it up for a vote.  If more than 60% agrees to sell the unit early.  We will sell and everyone will get their split according to the shares they own.   I personally feel this is the fairest deal and it’s what separates us from other offers.    
If you look carefully, you will notice the ratios are better than some of the other KNCMiner share groups.  I am able to house it at a friend’s data center so the unit will be properly cooled at a temperature of 67 degrees 24/7.  The unit will also be connected to a UPS at all times to ensure there’s no electrical issues.  

This group buy is intended to let forum members take part in the opportunity to purchase cheap hash-rate through the recently launched KNC Miner (https://www.kncminer.com) company located in Stockholm, Sweden. The unit that the shares relate to is the KNC Saturn advertised for 175 GH/s (https://www.kncminer.com/products/saturn-1500).  

I have structured the purchase so that members wanting to get access to the exceptionally cheap hash rate/GH that the Saturn offers can secure hash rate from one of the machines without spending the fullBTC35+ for a purchase.

Offering:

- 35 shares of BTC1 each are available.
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/40 of the BTC proceeds from a KNC Miner Saturn mining 24/7 for 30 months*, payment will be made to the address of the shareholders weekly. (* Miner breaking after 12 month warranty, random acts of nature like datacenter burns down etc.,internet downtime, not covered in 24/7 for 30 months(should not be a problem))
- The 5 outstanding shares will be owned by OP as payment for power/maintenance of the miner, peripheral hardware needed (UPS, possible router etc) and use of OPs '500 first unit' pre-order number that will be used to purchase the device.
- After 30 months we will consider decommissioning the miner if it is no longer profitable to run.

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY: I take no responsibility for the possibility that KNC Miner does not deliver the miner. I have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.

To purchase shares:

- Send BTC1 per share to address: 1BmMNnMMEgw6EpDBNx1d9ZdRaiZw5y1ycB

- PM me/and post the transaction ID (txid) in this thread. ONLY use sending addresses you fully control. I will use the sending address for BTC payouts for your share ownership and if you request change of payout address I will require that you can sign your share purchase address to make this happen OR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECEIVING ADDRESS. This is for your own protection.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread.

Should the Group Buy not sell all 35 shares within 48 hours I reserve the right to refund all share holders their purchase price -1% for transaction fees and management of the group buy.

(thanks to TheSwede75 and SilentSonicBoom for their similar group buy that I used as a template for my group buy)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: