Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥"Friends of iOlite" Official Bounty Campaign is Now Upgraded! 🔥🔥  (Read 344 times)
iolite (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:33:57 AM by iolite

ANN | WEBSITE | JOIN THE COMMUNITY (Telegram) | WHITEPAPER |  BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

"Friends of iOlite" Official Bounty Campaign is Now Upgraded!
Up to 20% of the ILT bounty pool

iOlite is all about community. It is designed in such a way that the wider the adoption of the community, the greater its benefit and use cases are. Having said that, we would like to give our community the incentive and tools helping us building our lines. In the 'Friends of iOlite Campaign' each participant will have the opportunity to serve as one of iOlite’s ambassadors, bringing iOlites message to its near surrounding.

Participation:

1. JOIN THE COMMUNITY (Telegram)
2. Participation Form: Click
3. In order to be eligible for the stakes - ambassador must invite the new member himself and not by invitation link.
4. The invited member must stay till the end of the token sale. In case the member left, it will not be counted for the stakes.

Reward:

1. Each ambassador will receive 1,000 ILT tokens for every 3 new members introduced to iOlite’s project and joined our Telegram group.
2. Additional rewards will be in place on a daily basis for the most active ambassadors!
3. Public rewards sheet: https://goo.gl/uL5uQV (updates every 2 days)

For the avoidance of doubt the friends of iOlite campaign is intended for onboarding our community to help us spread the word about our unique and social oriented vision by sharing our ideas and ways of thinking, any misconduct either by spamming or false promises will result in immediate disqualification and banning from all iOlite campaigns on the sole opinion of the project.

In case of any other question or clarification required please feel free to contact us at https://t.me/iolite  OR info@iolite.io
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoWIki

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Woooohaaaa  Smiley
Bitsme

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Count me in! Joined the social campaign and bringing my friends!
bacon2all

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Great bounty!!! Finally, something I can relate to. Grin
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Good ! i will introduce friends
howlong3098

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

Thanks for conducting an Airdrop...hope we can help in spreading the news!!
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

This is one project that has a good prospect and I think to deserve to be followed. We wait for its development in the future, good luck and running smoothly.  Cheesy Cheesy

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Iolite ico looking great and iolite team has some great innovative idea in blockchain Technolgy with smart contracts, the iolite will get huge success in ico and thanks for the bounty campaign.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█