Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This time is for real. China has indeed banned bitcoin trading.  (Read 980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:37:25 AM

I don't think Chinese will leave the ship anyway.
The government believes it can control a decentralized currency.  Cheesy

When the pressure falls, and when investors understand that no government is involved in about Bitcoin, the shining days will back.

But .. When?  Embarrassed
China wants to ban bitcoin in its country by hook n crook because they know that all the physical currencies will be vanished from the world if bitcoins take over the world.

Bitcoin has introduced a decentralized economic system which is challenging for the world’s strongest economic system and is a threat to them. But this will not affect bitcoin at all. Although fluctuations may also occur in prices bitcoins due to banning.
I'm sure that China can clearly see the value of decentralized currencies. I believe they just banned ico's and are talking with some exchanges to protect their citizens from fraud. Right now they're probably trying to figure out how to benefit the most from crypto.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:41:35 PM

I don't think Chinese will leave the ship anyway.
The government believes it can control a decentralized currency.  Cheesy

When the pressure falls, and when investors understand that no government is involved in about Bitcoin, the shining days will back.

But .. When?  Embarrassed
China wants to ban bitcoin in its country by hook n crook because they know that all the physical currencies will be vanished from the world if bitcoins take over the world.

Bitcoin has introduced a decentralized economic system which is challenging for the world’s strongest economic system and is a threat to them. But this will not affect bitcoin at all. Although fluctuations may also occur in prices bitcoins due to banning.

China didn't ban bitcoin. As far as I know, they ban ICOs and I am not sure if they also ban exchanger sites.
That is right. I have read news about creation of FUDs all around the international market. Things are same as they were, it is just a buzz created so that new comers and other traders would sell in panic, and the whales can easily buy more. They are fake news, as reported by China media. Still hope for best and better time for bitcoins is coming.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

And we can say thanks to China, because thanks to this the price of bitcoin has grown. And besides, I quietly rejoice that this has not happened in my country yet. But it's a pity for the Chinese who can also like us to make money in the bitcoin and build their future in the crypto currency market, but they were banned ... I hope that the Chinese government will change its decision.
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

If China is still in the market, the price would have gone even higher.  Now that there is rumor about China might disban crytpos, the price shoot up.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/bitcoin-price-record-high-above-5000.html

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

If the BTC takes over the world, then I think China will melt and be back in business.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

As I know chinese are the reason why bitcoin price is rising. Banning bitcoin in china greatly affects bitcoin price also making the community worried since there are no chinese investors. I think bitcoin is a threat in their currency that is why. But it is still not a deep reason to ban it.
China banned the bitcoin business. This is a big loss of bitcoin. China has the largest population in the world. So the number of Chinese investors is quite large. If China prohibits bitcoin, bitcoin will lose a large amount of investors. This may cause the bitcoin price to drop

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

Rumor is, China is going to "unban" bitcoin trading very soon..probably by the end of this month.

Maybe it was just a ploy of the chinese goverment so that the price of bitcoin will crash, and then the chinese govt will buy at a low price.
Bitcoin Guy

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

Rumor is, China is going to "unban" bitcoin trading very soon..probably by the end of this month.

Maybe it was just a ploy of the chinese goverment so that the price of bitcoin will crash, and then the chinese govt will buy at a low price.

Could you provide the source from this rumor?  I know there are news saying that they might potentially unban it, but unban it by the end of the this month seems to be too quick - although it would be a very good thing.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:37:26 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 06:15:17 PM by nexus2k14

I think China want Bitcoin to be traded "over the counter" (not officially) The manipulated price recently, and I think BTC was to big competitor to Yen so they downgraded and press exchange owners to close down. Let's wait and see only time will tell. This time bitcoin price is not affected and rising a little and thats a good sign we can stay on 5000$ price without China.
Bitcoin Guy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

Even though the Bitcoin price does not seem to be depressed due to China's ban, I am sure its price would be much higher than today's price if without the ban.

3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

Even though the Bitcoin price does not seem to be depressed due to China's ban, I am sure its price would be much higher than today's price if without the ban.
Who cares what the chinese government does? They don't regulate bitcoin and no government ever will. Stop falling for the useless FUD and believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin has faced way bigger hurdles and has survived them all.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: