Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam Report] Moneypot trying hard to avoid to pay promised compensations  (Read 1331 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

I have been in touch with some of the investors with larger contributions due.  They understand that it makes sense for Moneypot to focus on development and long term plans so that contributions can be fully realized in the future and are happy with the direction we are taking.

I don't find it strange at all that the only people that are claiming scam are people that used to be or aren't involved with Moneypot at all.  

The people that are actually involved are watching and observing things get done.  

yeah to be honest so far I only see JPR commenting and have no idea about the others who lost money
but is this like a confirmation that people will get money in case moneypot revenue is bigger in the coming months ? if that's the case then I find it totally fair

You are on the same line of thinking as a lot of others in regards to this.

We could rush contributions and give smaller payments with a much longer payout finish or focus on development, taking longer in the beginning but finishing payments in a shorter period overall.

I believe the latter option is best.

as always you are trying to win time and not paying the compensation!!

Dogedigital aka Moneypot is a SCAMMER

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

I have been in touch with some of the investors with larger contributions due.  They understand that it makes sense for Moneypot to focus on development and long term plans so that contributions can be fully realized in the future and are happy with the direction we are taking.

In December 2016, you said you would "be distributing partial income towards crediting investors".  Have those distributions been made yet?  If yes, what % of what they are owed was sent to them?

If the answer is no, I don't think anyone needs to hear an excuse.  Just say "no, I haven't paid anyone yet" and take the criticism for not doing what you said you'd do.  Again.  I'm also interested, if the answer is no, if you reached out to EVERY investor you owe money to to tell them that you would not be keeping the promised timetable. 

I don't find it strange at all that the only people that are claiming scam are people that used to be or aren't involved with Moneypot at all.  

That's not strange.  In the gambling world, when people are owed money they typically keep their mouths shut because they are told that that's the only way they will see any funds.  I've seen it dozens of times.  The only way these things are found out is if outside people say "Something seems odd..." or if one person who is owed money gets fed up enough to make the situation public. 

The people that are actually involved are watching and observing things get done.  

What has gotten done in the last 18 months?
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

With your opinion stated, we ask that you move on if you don't plan to have any interactions with us.  We encourage everyone who disagrees with our terms, privacy policy, and/or methods not to use it.  This decision should be a personal one for all and not influenced by those that hold grudges.

That doesn't make sense.  You are trying to use big words and it's not working.  If I "don't plan to have any interactions" with you, then I'd be "moving on".  Because those two things mean the same thing.  What I think you MEANT to say was "If you aren't going to give me money, don't say anything negative about what I'm doing".  Which, of course, is a ridiculous request and one that I won't honor.  I state things as I see them, based on my years and years in the gambling industry.  I'm fair and balanced with everyone and always give people a chance to explain/tell their side of the story.  But I will ALWAYS call out suspicious behavior, questionable tactics, and outright shady shit when I see it.  That's called being part of the gambling community.  We all have to watch out for each other. 

In that vein, I'll point out that you AGAIN neglected to answer my initial point.  I actually considered not typing out everything that I did in the previous post because a known shady tactic is to answer one random comment/question in detail to try to obfuscate the fact that you aren't answering the only thing relevant.  I thought you might be better than that.  Turns out not.

Here it is, one more time.  Please answer this before you reply to anything else I've said.  Thanks.

In December 2016, you said you would "be distributing partial income towards crediting investors".  Have those distributions been made yet?  If yes, what % of what they are owed was sent to them?

If the answer is no, I don't think anyone needs to hear an excuse.  Just say "no, I haven't paid anyone yet" and take the criticism for not doing what you said you'd do.  Again.  I'm also interested, if the answer is no, if you reached out to EVERY investor you owe money to to tell them that you would not be keeping the promised timetable.  
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
Merited by JackpotRacer (3)

I only ask that you move on because I don't believe you fall into either category and your arguments are more of a witch hunt rather than a debate on how a solution can be made.

Thank you for finally answering my question.

I'm not arguing and I'm not making a witch hunt.  To quote you, "I have no clue how you got that from what I said.  You are literally putting words in my mouth that are simply not true."

I'm also not debating or discussing on "how a solution can be made".  I feel like I've made my points very clear and concise.  You are bad at running a business.  You shouldn't be running a business.  You've lost people a lot of money while making yourself a lot of money.  You've made a lot of promises that you broke.  If you want me to speculate, I'd speculate that none of this has been malicious or intended.  But it still happened.  And there's no guarantee that it won't happen again, and the fact that the initial errors haven't been atoned for is, in my opinion, a bad sign.

A solution can be made by paying the people that you owe money to the money that you owe them.  That's it.  Your business doesn't have to be up and running, or be super successful.  In fact, I'd say that the fact that it's doing so poorly should maybe show you that it's time to move on.  You've clearly got skills, it's probably time to put them to use in the real world and start earning an income to pay back the people to whom you owe money.  That's literally the only way that "a solution can be made".  Pretending the MP could be a super successful business all you need to do is add a way to buy Amazon cards, or all you need is an exchange is, in my opinion, a losing mindset.  Especially since you're like 5 years behind the curve on both markets.  It's like trying to open a vape shop in 2018...it's just throwing good money after bad.

So that's my response to that.  Moving on, to make sure I have my facts correct, you claimed in December 2016 that you would "be distributing partial income towards crediting investors in the next year".  It is now 18 months after you made those claims, 6 months AFTER your self-imposed start date and no income has been distributed.  Did you reach out to every investor (not just the large ones) to let them know that you wouldn't be making the deadline to start paying them back?

Just so that we don't get into a situation where you "accidently" respond to everything except the question I asked, here it is again just so everything is clear:

Did you reach out to every investor (not just the large ones) to let them know that you wouldn't be making the deadline to start paying them back?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

I only ask that you move on because I don't believe you fall into either category and your arguments are more of a witch hunt rather than a debate on how a solution can be made.

Thank you for finally answering my question.

I'm not arguing and I'm not making a witch hunt.  To quote you, "I have no clue how you got that from what I said.  You are literally putting words in my mouth that are simply not true."

I'm also not debating or discussing on "how a solution can be made".  I feel like I've made my points very clear and concise.  You are bad at running a business.  You shouldn't be running a business.  You've lost people a lot of money while making yourself a lot of money.  You've made a lot of promises that you broke.  If you want me to speculate, I'd speculate that none of this has been malicious or intended.  But it still happened.  And there's no guarantee that it won't happen again, and the fact that the initial errors haven't been atoned for is, in my opinion, a bad sign.

A solution can be made by paying the people that you owe money to the money that you owe them.  That's it.  Your business doesn't have to be up and running, or be super successful.  In fact, I'd say that the fact that it's doing so poorly should maybe show you that it's time to move on.  You've clearly got skills, it's probably time to put them to use in the real world and start earning an income to pay back the people to whom you owe money.  That's literally the only way that "a solution can be made".  Pretending the MP could be a super successful business all you need to do is add a way to buy Amazon cards, or all you need is an exchange is, in my opinion, a losing mindset.  Especially since you're like 5 years behind the curve on both markets.  It's like trying to open a vape shop in 2018...it's just throwing good money after bad.

So that's my response to that.  Moving on, to make sure I have my facts correct, you claimed in December 2016 that you would "be distributing partial income towards crediting investors in the next year".  It is now 18 months after you made those claims, 6 months AFTER your self-imposed start date and no income has been distributed.  Did you reach out to every investor (not just the large ones) to let them know that you wouldn't be making the deadline to start paying them back?

Just so that we don't get into a situation where you "accidently" respond to everything except the question I asked, here it is again just so everything is clear:

Did you reach out to every investor (not just the large ones) to let them know that you wouldn't be making the deadline to start paying them back?

+100 for this posting

I was an Investor with ~15 BTC and lost 4 BTC but did not get it till now and Dogedigital aka Moneypot did not contact me with any good news but always asking to sit quiet if I want my compensation.

I will repeat it again and again Dogedigital aka Moneypot is a SCAMMER

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

The more I think about it, the more I realize how great the MP set up was...for MP.

You have a group of people who create, develop, and market the apps.  You have a second group of people who bankroll the site.  MP sits back and takes 20% of the house edge of every single wager before anyone else gets paid anything.  For essentially being the middleman for the two groups.  I don't even think they hosted the apps, the apps just linked to the cashier on the backend, right? 

https://dicesites.com/moneypot

935.9BTC in expected profit (house edge).  Somehow that site lists the total commission as 161.6BTC and not 187.18BTC (which would be 20%), but still if we assume this posted lower number, the owners of MP made

161.6BTC

Around a million dollars at current bitcoin prices. 

While the investors...the only reason why the site was able to generate any revenue...LOST 91.8BTC

Ignoring the fact that it's hilarious that MP made 160BTC+ while the people bankrolling lost over 90BTC...where did that money go?  We know for a fact that there's no money because they just admitted that they haven't started repayment of their debt tokens.  If the individual filing a lawsuit against them is to be believed, they didn't even have enough money to return what was left of his investment back to him.  That's money that never should have been touched. 

It's very interesting to think about.  I'm sure we'll never know, but I'm so curious to find out what actually happened.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

The more I think about it, the more I realize how great the MP set up was...for MP.

You have a group of people who create, develop, and market the apps.  You have a second group of people who bankroll the site.  MP sits back and takes 20% of the house edge of every single wager before anyone else gets paid anything.  For essentially being the middleman for the two groups.  I don't even think they hosted the apps, the apps just linked to the cashier on the backend, right? 

https://dicesites.com/moneypot

935.9BTC in expected profit (house edge).  Somehow that site lists the total commission as 161.6BTC and not 187.18BTC (which would be 20%), but still if we assume this posted lower number, the owners of MP made

161.6BTC

Around a million dollars at current bitcoin prices. 

While the investors...the only reason why the site was able to generate any revenue...LOST 91.8BTC

Ignoring the fact that it's hilarious that MP made 160BTC+ while the people bankrolling lost over 90BTC...where did that money go?  We know for a fact that there's no money because they just admitted that they haven't started repayment of their debt tokens.  If the individual filing a lawsuit against them is to be believed, they didn't even have enough money to return what was left of his investment back to him.  That's money that never should have been touched. 

It's very interesting to think about.  I'm sure we'll never know, but I'm so curious to find out what actually happened.

again +100 for this posting

the best sentence in this posting is:

That's money that never should have been touched

It was a SCAM easy as that because they earned/stole enough and they never should touch the Investors coins!!!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Bump

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

I'm honestly beyond belief that anyone still trusts MP, or anyone associated with MP post-sale is still considered at all trustworthy. The site seems like a total scam from the beginning, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if they were siphoning the bankroll under the guise of user 'wins'....
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

I'm honestly beyond belief that anyone still trusts MP, or anyone associated with MP post-sale is still considered at all trustworthy. The site seems like a total scam from the beginning, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if they were siphoning the bankroll under the guise of user 'wins'....

sadly there are still some idiots who trust Moneypot and Dogedigital aka moneypot

thx for your posting

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

this thread needs a daily bump

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:11:07 PM

In December 2016, you said you would "be distributing partial income towards crediting investors".  Have those distributions been made yet?  If yes, what % of what they are owed was sent to them?

If the answer is no, I don't think anyone needs to hear an excuse.  Just say "no, I haven't paid anyone yet" and take the criticism for not doing what you said you'd do.  Again.  I'm also interested, if the answer is no, if you reached out to EVERY investor you owe money to to tell them that you would not be keeping the promised timetable.  

That's not strange.  In the gambling world, when people are owed money they typically keep their mouths shut because they are told that that's the only way they will see any funds.  I've seen it dozens of times.  The only way these things are found out is if outside people say "Something seems odd..." or if one person who is owed money gets fed up enough to make the situation public.  

What has gotten done in the last 18 months?

In the last 18 months, we have made several new developments that setup the long term plan.  Most importantly is our new bucket system that allows for shops, an exchange, and future announced platforms.  

We worked with the MPX ICO  which was poised to give us a big step towards realizing our roadmap quickly and allow us to deliver things on schedule.  Unfortunately it was cancelled and set us back both financially and development wise.  

Despite this, we pivoted and put our heads together to create ways to still make good on our offerings albeit at a longer rate.  We talked with the ones that had the most stake in our decisions and adjusted accordingly.  We need to make decisions that benefits the overall Moneypot environment, so you can see why these people's opinions might hold more weight than others who aren't even involved or even affected by Moneypot.

Moneypot is a great business and one that many have come to enjoy, but it's not for everyone.  It seems you don't wish to participate in Moneypot's business or activities and that's cool.  That's your choice.  With your opinion stated, we ask that you move on if you don't plan to have any interactions with us.  We encourage everyone who disagrees with our terms, privacy policy, and/or methods not to use it.  This decision should be a personal one for all and not influenced by those that hold grudges.

where is Dogedigital the SCAMMER?

where is  AcoinL.L.C the SCAMMER?

Moneypot Owners = SCAMMERS where are they?

check this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg29592216#msg29592216

where is Monsterbyte = MonsterScam?

Nice steal guys

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:35:17 PM

they still owe me 4 BTC, when will be the BTC price right for them to pay me the 4 BTC? will BTC be 1 USD soon?
on the other hand they wouldn't even pay the $4

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
Botro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:41:08 AM

MP is a total bunch of scammers. I got plenty of withdrawal transactions that are still "In_progress". So they aren't paying anymore. SCAM!
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:36:07 AM

MP is a total bunch of scammers. I got plenty of withdrawal transactions that are still "In_progress". So they aren't paying anymore. SCAM!

Glad you found this scam report because the Moderator deleted my posting and answer to you in the Moneypot thread. please give all Moneypot owners a red trust. that is the least we can do. they stole 4 BTC from me

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

Monsterbyte announcement

We would like to announce that the MoneyPot interface and public facing portal will be winding down and taken offline. This means that the multi-crypto wallet services as well as the applications running on top of it, will no longer be available as of September 14, 2019.
https://medium.com/monsterbyte/winding-down-moneypot-operations-d6a4febafbbc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144613.msg51857546#msg51857546

lets hear the Moneypot supporters! I call it Monster Scam

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:22:44 PM

RBIES buyback forever Mr Dogedigital aka...........aka.........

https://www.coinopsy.com/dead-coins/rubies/

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: