Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My point of view about Crypto Currencies based on miners  (Read 97 times)
xTz (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

I saw an article 5-6 years ago regarding Bitcoin, if i remember correctly was ~30$ at that time.
The article was unfortunately missinformed  me. In my mind sounded like "Great, what's the deal? A new PayPal company!"
Only in 2016 i saw the white paper explaining how it was created. At firsts pages i said : "Hmmm this is looking like a MMORPG gaming currencies" then part with reward system came, and i was shocked! So this is a gaming type gold, only is different by the decentralize network, unlike a game that have 1-2 servers. This one has thousands of nodes synchronized  and millions probably of ledgers history.
After this enlightenment, in few days i was thinking at deep level on what impact will have in future, then i saw Ethereum coin and i said, come on! We now can use same technology to move entire bureaucracy in this technology and miners will replace all the public servants in the world. Few big mining small companies can replace an entire state domain bureaucracy with all public servants. We gonna put one tax for miners for every modifying into bureaucracy system and it will be at least 50% cheaper then present taxes. Every car/house/items sold to be stored on a ledger and for every transaction to make sell contracts, authentication of owners etc, and everything will happen in less then 10 minutes and only authorities to be able to operate ledgers.
Obviously it will take a serious brain storming to implement such a system but is do-able.
Imagine you go at hospital, you show your QR code and medic will see entire your medical history, or a police officer in traffic will scan your QR code and see all details about your driver licence, insurance etc.
I might be too enthusiastic regarding this technology and i do apologize if i think too far in the future.
But all of these are useless if we don't implement an infrastructure at least for top 5 crypto currencies that use a decentralized system, i want to go at shopping and use ethereum/bitcoin/litecoin etc to buy stuff. Only then we can say we made first step. Today only few e-commerce shops accept bitcoin only as a payment system. I really hope we can see in the near future more coins with infrastructure.
Sorry if i made grammar errors, english is not my native language.
Good job Satoshi Nakamoto! You did it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: