Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 13763 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Maintaining a website costs money so the website would also be a money drain for them if they continue to have the website. If the devs are reading this, we believe in your project, continue the pace and once you are ready then we will be able to use our tokens to make it more valuable. Good luck to your project.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

Guys what are you discussing Cheesy

This project is dead for months. They failed on pre-ico and left the building without a trace. Just move on.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

What happened to your project, why was the pre-ICO process stopped, what was the reason for this, this is that the fees were not going well and you could not collect the necessary amount? Will you be the second time to collect money?
dobrota

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

I do not understand why the team distributed tokens to the bountie members? They knew perfectly well that these tokens would never bargain anywhere.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I do not understand why the team distributed tokens to the bountie members? They knew perfectly well that these tokens would never bargain anywhere.

Actually afaik they didn't release all.

They released some. The reason is a mystery i think Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BitcoinBazaar.net

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

You motherfucker.. Give my account back asshole...

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once verify my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
benedictonathan

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

It has been a few months now since the end of the said campaign, I would like to ask if the developers are up to something even just a small kiosk in the middle of downtown Mumbai? That way we can be sure that our tokens will be at least of some value. Maybe I can buy a million of these tokens with a Chicken Tika Masala?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Yes, they only tokens transferred to some employees, and the more they were guided in this, I still do not understand. And the project was planned to be launched again when the finished product

SektorPiii

Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Very strange project .. I participated in a bounty campaign and more, I got my tokens, but still no news from the team. The site does not work, I think this project is dead  Sad
_Sergo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Very strange project .. I participated in a bounty campaign and more, I got my tokens, but still no news from the team. The site does not work, I think this project is dead  Sad

While the fact that the site is dead neither does not say. The last thing I remember from the words of the team. We'll go to the second attempt, after that. as it would be a completely finished product, To have something to show investors.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Yes, they only tokens transferred to some employees, and the more they were guided in this, I still do not understand. And the project was planned to be launched again when the finished product

Am sure only part of members got their tokens because i never got mine, well i guess it doesn't mean much now, the project has sunk before even getting started and the just disappear without any update when project can start again.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

What happened to your project, why was the pre-ICO process stopped, what was the reason for this, this is that the fees were not going well and you could not collect the necessary amount? Will you be the second time to collect money?
Project ALLOY was closed, with such a verdict, there will be a finished product, we will go to the second stage, but so far there is no information

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Project ALLOY was closed, with such a verdict, there will be a finished product, we will go to the second stage, but so far there is no information

There won't be a information or a second stage.

They failed on pre-ico, they left and they can't be reached. It raised around 100 eth and we don't have any info did they return it or not but so far nobody wrote here that they lost their eth.

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

They failed on pre-ico, they left and they can't be reached. It raised around 100 eth and we don't have any info did they return it or not but so far nobody wrote here that they lost their eth.
YES it is not clear with scarlet. would like to throw would not pay a part of the tokens, it's also a job, although it's not hard to press the buttons, to divert the eyes

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
LeroyRe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

The business is very good and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good.
_Sergo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

that's it already during the preiso, the market was not ready to pay for the project, which is still not actually launched, so the team took a break to launch the finished product

Lamdecaka

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

The plan will be useful! Detailed and profitable vision, in right mind plan.  Good luck guys.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

The plan will be useful! Detailed and profitable vision, in right mind plan.  Good luck guys.
Yes, the plan was to roll out the finished platform, to transfer bonuses to tokens scarlet, but that there is nothing to see yet.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

the team representatives, when the first attempt was unsuccessful, wrote that they would come out with a proposal to the market once again when there would be a finished product

criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

Yes, almost a year has passed. It was said that they will come back to the ISO when the finished product will be available. During this time it was already possible to do something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: