Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 13762 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:48 PM

What has happened to this project? For the past one month there has been no update on website or social media concerning the project. Can you guys update us so we know exactly where we are in this project?

I asked bounty manager about it few months ago.
He said that bounty was paused and ICO will be in the December, but probably is not true

It was their initial statement after pre-ico but it seems they changed their mind about it.

And with that inactivity, their new decision is looking like completely canceling the project.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

does anyone here knows what is the latest update now about in alloy? Does anyone had an idea if this token has an exchange already?
any assistance to anyone here is much appreciated.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

does anyone here knows what is the latest update now about in alloy? Does anyone had an idea if this token has an exchange already?
any assistance to anyone here is much appreciated.

What exchange?

They failed in the pre-sale process and we are not sure they will try again or completely canceled it all. So no exchange.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

Hello, tell me what happened to your plans for carrying out the ICO when the ICO starts and if you have any plans for an ICO. Have you distributed some of the bounty awards to the members when you distribute the rest of the bounty reward? Where can I now sell ALLOY tokens?
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

I would like to know what happened to this campaign. I am aware that the campaign is not over yet but I would like to know where I can find information about the said ICO. What is the current status of this and where can I find the websites and updates so at least I know whether the campaign is still active or not.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

What has happened to this project? For the past one month there has been no update on website or social media concerning the project. Can you guys update us so we know exactly where we are in this project?

I asked bounty manager about it few months ago.
He said that bounty was paused and ICO will be in the December, but probably is not true

It was their initial statement after pre-ico but it seems they changed their mind about it.

And with that inactivity, their new decision is looking like completely canceling the project.

Unfortunately it's like the truth.
I hope somebody will do something like Alloy because it's really great idea
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

already a month has passed, there Manager of the company,which may explain. when will come the token to the purse, and why someone long ago added, and who is still there*::??

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:00:08 AM

Hello, i participated in the company's bounty of the project on Twitter and Facebook, why not give out tokens for working in the company's bounty? I still have not received tokens for Twitter and Facebook bounty company. I ask you to pay tokens for working in the company's bounty. I have such a question when the ICO of your project starts and where  can now trade tokens ALLOY what is the real cost of ALLOY tokens? Thank you

Hi sterlok.
It's very strange than you didn't recived your tokens. Did you indicate your wallet?
I recived arround one week ago for Twitter and Facebook

I checked the bounty thread, there is only little people got paid. I didn't get paid also but no problem.

Don't think it will worth something.
Yes all the time not accrued, that's a bad sign. So the reputation of the company don't care because they will be unhappy, for ISO to interfere with duties.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:44 AM

Hello, i participated in the company's bounty of the project on Twitter and Facebook, why not give out tokens for working in the company's bounty? I still have not received tokens for Twitter and Facebook bounty company. I ask you to pay tokens for working in the company's bounty. I have such a question when the ICO of your project starts and where  can now trade tokens ALLOY what is the real cost of ALLOY tokens? Thank you

Hi sterlok.
It's very strange than you didn't recived your tokens. Did you indicate your wallet?

I checked the bounty thread, there is only little people got paid. I didn't get paid also but no problem.

Yes all the time not accrued, that's a bad sign. So the reputation of the company don't care because they will be unhappy, for ISO to interfere with duties.

I didn't get my distribution of payment either, i feel this has been a complete waste of time promoting this project, whatever internal problem encountered by this project has nothing to do with participant, i see no reason while distribution of payment have not been met, this is unprofessional and not nice.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

Hi sterlok.

I didn't get my distribution of payment either, i feel this has been a complete waste of time promoting this project, whatever internal problem encountered by this project has nothing to do with participant, i see no reason while distribution of payment have not been met, this is unprofessional and not nice.
not yet received payment for facebook bounty campaign, what happen in this project?its success or not?or scam?its any news from dev?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

I think who wrote to this thread don't know how to quote properly Smiley

Currently, there is not a thing called alloy so getting a bounty or not doesn't change anything. 1.000.000 alloy = 0.00 alloy.

Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

already a month has passed, there Manager of the company,which may explain. when will come the token to the purse, and why someone long ago added, and who is still there*::??

Maybe the bounty manager (Sergei.Gerasimenko) has more info.
You can contact him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974717

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Is this project down? No social media activities and no updates here. Can someone give me an update on the status?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

Is this project down? No social media activities and no updates here. Can someone give me an update on the status?

It failed on the pre-ico process and they said they will postpone ico and make it better this time.

But after that complete silence. Not a single word. Probably they canceled it.

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETH as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETH as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.

Bounty pays if the project is reached the soft cap and they didn't. So they didn't scam anyone they just failed on the ico. It's just that.

Hach

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:30 PM

Bounty pays if the project is reached the soft cap and they didn't. So they didn't scam anyone they just failed on the ico. It's just that.

Did they cancel the ICO or it's just postponed?

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

Did they cancel the ICO or it's just postponed?

They said they postponed it but couldn't find where did they said it.

Their main account is silent after 25 of november. My guess it is canceled but we will see.

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

is it true that the project is backed by paypal? or is it backed by the paypal incubator? this is two separate things and should be advertised as such. in either case, I give credit to the team for a great company to back them.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:35 PM

Hello, tell your company about the ICO is suspended will your project continue to conduct an ICO company or is it permanently suspended? Where can we sell our ALLOY tokens received for the bounty company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: