Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 13762 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

If this thread was that active while it was pre-ico they may raise some more Money and maybe continue to Project now. It is still not guaranteed that got canceled but my guess is that way.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

If this thread was that active while it was pre-ico they may raise some more Money and maybe continue to Project now. It is still not guaranteed that got canceled but my guess is that way.

I am not sure about it. The active people in here is purely here for their bounties. Not they love the project. They just want their bounty tokens.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

What is the news on the project when the start of the ICO begins? It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETH as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.Thank you
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

This guys are just toiling with peoples investment. Whether they have better plan or not, they should at least get people informed so it will not look as opif the investors are fools.
hpehoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

The site stopped working. It's like the end of the project
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

There is little interest in such a large project. The amount collected in the pre-sale is very low. the latest situation of projects that attract too much investment is obvious. all in bad levels. I still believe the project will succeed.

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately ICO is crowd sales and it requires a min budget of $300K to $750K  to promote even a decent project. Unfortunately most people believes a hype. Coming from a traditional Angel/VC raised background since 3 years we believed on the product and vision we are building and not creating a hype around it. Now we have learnt it during the pre-ICO we are trying to correct our course for the main ICO.

Keep supporting us and we won't let any backers down.

Best,
Vijay
Team ALLOY

hello dev. do you have any option of exchange platform where we can able to trade your token which is alloy? thanks Smiley
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

There is little interest in such a large project. The amount collected in the pre-sale is very low. the latest situation of projects that attract too much investment is obvious. all in bad levels. I still believe the project will succeed.

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately ICO is crowd sales and it requires a min budget of $300K to $750K  to promote even a decent project. Unfortunately most people believes a hype. Coming from a traditional Angel/VC raised background since 3 years we believed on the product and vision we are building and not creating a hype around it. Now we have learnt it during the pre-ICO we are trying to correct our course for the main ICO.

Keep supporting us and we won't let any backers down.

Best,
Vijay
Team ALLOY

hello dev. do you have any option of exchange platform where we can able to trade your token which is alloy? thanks Smiley

Good luck getting an answer from a ghost.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Hello, I have participated in Your Bounty project. I really liked the project. Can I please inquire, after ICO will there be a change in the terms/conditions? Why was't it implemented earlier, as planned? Which obstacles prevented You from implementing it earlier?
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

Hello, I have participated in Your Bounty project. I really liked the project. Can I please inquire, after ICO will there be a change in the terms/conditions? Why was't it implemented earlier, as planned? Which obstacles prevented You from implementing it earlier?
If you haven't noticed, they failed in the Pre ICO and now their website is down.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:41:35 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:07:25 PM by Andrei_Workout
Merited by _Sergo (1)

If you haven't noticed, they failed in the Pre ICO and now their website is down.
Yes, it is possible, but why the site. Until the product is made, the platform is completed and the ISO is returned, there is hope.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

even the Pre-ICO are not reached the soft cap, are this project are till ongoing in the future? I have saw some project are not success in the Pre-ICO, but they will restart the
ICO again till the project are successful.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

is it true that the project is backed by paypal? or is it backed by the paypal incubator? this is two separate things and should be advertised as such. in either case, I give credit to the team for a great company to back them.
but while the advertising company was going on, they wrote that Pai was supporting them, but then things went wrong, half of the hunters were not paid for their work, They said that they would return to the project when the product was finalized.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

is it true that the project is backed by paypal? or is it backed by the paypal incubator? this is two separate things and should be advertised as such. in either case, I give credit to the team for a great company to back them.
but while the advertising company was going on, they wrote that Pai was supporting them, but then things went wrong, half of the hunters were not paid for their work, They said that they would return to the project when the product was finalized.

In this and the essence and would make a ready product, then the fees would be successful.
And so when there is nothing to do in the project, it is also difficult for investors to attract
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

In this and the essence and would make a ready product, then the fees would be successful.
And so when there is nothing to do in the project, it is also difficult for investors to attract

f earlier it was possible to attract money under plans, now, already working projects can not always gather the necessary to expand their presence.

greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Very long time I participated in this project, the idea seemed to me interesting and useful. Recently, other projects with the same idea have been launched. I hope they will be more successful
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Very long time I participated in this project, the idea seemed to me interesting and useful. Recently, other projects with the same idea have been launched. I hope they will be more successful
will and will be more successful, do you consider this a failure? just the whole problem is evident in many projects in the lack of attention from investors and they can not type their minimum set at the opening.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

The website has been down for weeks if not months. Whether initially intended or not, this project turned out to be a scam. I'm surprised we haven't heard more from investors who got burned.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETH as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.

Bounty pays if the project is reached the soft cap and they didn't. So they didn't scam anyone they just failed on the ico. It's just that.

Did they cancel the ICO or it's just postponed?
the only information that sounded, the project is suspended until that time. how will the finished product. Then he will be presenting nivestoram.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETH as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.

Bounty pays if the project is reached the soft cap and they didn't. So they didn't scam anyone they just failed on the ico. It's just that.

Did they cancel the ICO or it's just postponed?
the only information that sounded, the project is suspended until that time. how will the finished product. Then he will be presenting nivestoram.

May I know is this project will continue in the future, or will the token listing in the future, they have nothing update in the social media after the last year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: