Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]<TripAlly>The World's First Global Connectivity Platform [600+ ETH]  (Read 7570 times)
breaktime

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week (Until December 07). And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Thats just confirmed you are the best manager , you run this campaign very clean without spammers. if all manager could follow your strategy then this forum would be better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week (Until December 07). And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Hi, everybody. Prompt about what spreadsheets there is a speech? About tables with results of a bounty? If so, then in them there are results on bounty in sotsiat media of the company? Those rates which to me are added in a private office, they will be correct.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

i'm here to resubmit all my italian translation works:
Plz Irfan, update the google sheet.
ANN bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202813.0
WITEPAPER:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nfrjdlqt09fwgt/tripally_whitepaper%20-%20ITA_FINAL.pdf?dl=0

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Zeusen27

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Thats just confirmed you are the best manager , you run this campaign very clean without spammers. if all manager could follow your strategy then this forum would be better.

yes that's true, the manager is very good, and I always receive a salary from the project he runs, unlike other managers

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

I am hoping for good end of this campaign because your 2 campaigns already end in scam and we have no bounties looking forward for this payment good luck to all
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

This campaign was very swift. Congratulations to the entire team and bounty campaigners. Great Manager.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

what happened with tripally.bountyportals.com
because the share and retweet calculations do not work
please check back dev
and my retwwet is also only 7 when I follow and meretweet from the beginning of bounty campaign
if you check it may have been deleted by twitter account as you know

vrana

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:04:17 AM

Thanks for update. I would like to inform you that my twitter & facebook count in bountyportal are not accurate. Where & to whom should I report the problem. My bountyportal id is vijayrana

Thanks.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

This campaign was very swift. Congratulations to the entire team and bounty campaigners. Great Manager.

hi mainiben
can i ask you, if you already have received the bounty payout??
thank you!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

Updated portal, Please have a look and let me know if there is an issue.

And if there is any issue please mention it here:  https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vrana

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

And if there is any issue please mention it here:  https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2

Hi,

My FB & Twitter count are not correct, I have filled the form. Kindly look into it.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

hi mainiben
can i ask you, if you already have received the bounty payout??
thank you!

No. I have not. I think they are still counting bounty stakes.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ALEX765

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

Someone already got it
reward for the campaign?

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
BitSat

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:08 PM

Someone already got it
reward for the campaign?
Still no hope they will give update in next few hours as they post 7 December is last day for checking all things lets see what happen
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

Hello! I sent corrections in the link, and I would like to know when updates will be posted in the portal? Thanks.
vrana

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Hi,

My FB & Twitter count are not correct, I have filled the form. Kindly look into it.

Kindly help, still FB stakes are not correct in bountyportal.
Senuridinelka44

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:10:42 AM

For this Bitcoin talk bounty program, TripAlly has reserved 1.8% Token sold. All of these TripAlly tokens will be fully distributed among the TripAlly bounty campaign participants.
BitSat

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

For this Bitcoin talk bounty program, TripAlly has reserved 1.8% Token sold. All of these TripAlly tokens will be fully distributed among the TripAlly bounty campaign participants.
When they are going to announces this its deadline is already gone and no comments from Campaign Manager or devs are they still here or gone ?
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:14:16 PM

When they are going to announces this its deadline is already gone and no comments from Campaign Manager or devs are they still here or gone ?
Until now most of the bounty projects that have a time distribution do not distribute their tokens and dev or teams prefer silence
This may be due to the high prices of BTC and ETH

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

Hello !

I have been in the signature bounty of this ICO and It has been more than a week I am wearing the signature.

I have pm the moderator whether I can remove it or should I hold but there was not answer.

I am removing the signature and I hope to get my reward that I deserve

Best Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: