Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21788 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

Bitcoin is not dead yet. Now there are developments that will improve the speed of bitcoin transactions. If tests are successful then everyone will forget about BCH. If Roger Ver does not come up with something better)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Bitcoin is not dead yet. Now there are developments that will improve the speed of bitcoin transactions. If tests are successful then everyone will forget about BCH. If Roger Ver does not come up with something better)))

People have been promising the Lightning Network for three years and it is still not ready.

Segwit was activated 5 months ago, but the core qt-wallet hasn't enabled it. As a result only 10% of transactions are segwit.

Adoption is very slow and bitcoin is running out of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

So many levels of LOL in that post but I will only focus on one. The "original" bitcoin lol wtf even if you believe it was a better version of bitcoin don't go around claiming assinine stuff like this cmon that is pure ignorance dude! The real and original bitcoin will forever and always be Bitcoin Core  Cool.

The original post is dated by September, 2017. Suppose the author has changes his point of view. Bitcoin is great and it cannot be even compared with Bitcoin Cash!
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

I kind of agree with the first part of your assumption that bitcoin may not recover but I don't think bitcoin cash will be the alternative. There are many other superior cryptos like IOTA out there for investors.
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

So many levels of LOL in that post but I will only focus on one. The "original" bitcoin lol wtf even if you believe it was a better version of bitcoin don't go around claiming assinine stuff like this cmon that is pure ignorance dude! The real and original bitcoin will forever and always be Bitcoin Core  Cool.

The original post is dated by September, 2017. Suppose the author has changes his point of view. Bitcoin is great and it cannot be even compared with Bitcoin Cash!

The bitcoin traffic is less congested now. But that is because people are not using it as much. It is a dilllema.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Bitcoin is dead? Wow that was funny, Bitcoin has still the most dominance in the market. And way far from dying.
I totally agree with you, maybe the writer of this topic is too pessimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will thrive in the future and nothing will stop it. Because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the market for cryptocurrency, every time a market fluctuates, people often look at bitcoin and judge, in fact, the overall volatility of the market, not just of bitcoin.
the OP i think put all his investments to bitcoin cash,thats why hes very consistent in this thread imposing bitcoin cash will take over bitcoin but he cant even prove all about this..and besides after he post this thread from few months,bitcoin still standing though facing a big drop.and for sure couple months soon it will recover and make another pump just like what had happen last december.
Yussian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Bitcoin is dead? Wow that was funny, Bitcoin has still the most dominance in the market. And way far from dying.
I totally agree with you, maybe the writer of this topic is too pessimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will thrive in the future and nothing will stop it. Because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the market for cryptocurrency, every time a market fluctuates, people often look at bitcoin and judge, in fact, the overall volatility of the market, not just of bitcoin.
the OP i think put all his investments to bitcoin cash,thats why hes very consistent in this thread imposing bitcoin cash will take over bitcoin but he cant even prove all about this..and besides after he post this thread from few months,bitcoin still standing though facing a big drop.and for sure couple months soon it will recover and make another pump just like what had happen last december.

I think it is better not to put all your investment in Bitcoin Cash, maybe up to 40%.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

No, I think the bitcoin will always live and be recovered back to high prices like at first. If the bitcoin dead I guess all the coins will also fall because of his own mother as the center of the bitcoin of all coins.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I think there are better alternatives to BTC. It was the first one, but transactions are simply too slow and expensive. Other coins can do more, and just simply better. I feel like BTC was the first one, but now its just simply a coin, and its good for one thing: its a currency. Butt for else, I feel other coins do much better.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

I think it is better not to put all your investment in Bitcoin Cash, maybe up to 40%.
Even 40% is way too much for BTrash. I wouldn't even recommend putting 40% into any serious asset, which is a bill that BCash does not fit to begin with.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

BTC can not switch to BCH even if it is dead. Smartcontract passes ETH. Nobody can stand in front of ETH POS.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

BTC can not switch to BCH even if it is dead. Smartcontract passes ETH. Nobody can stand in front of ETH POS.
I guess you haven't heard of Bitcoin smart contracts yet.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

BCASH is hinged on BITCOIN.

Without BITCOIN, BCASH is null and void.

Q.E.D

cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

I do not think the main thread of bitcoin will change. Bitcoin means more than just a currency. Emotional ties can have different consequences. There is not a blocked system for now. Alas, developers are working to solve problems.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

All of the people who gonna switch to BCH might regret this down the road once another bug/vulnerability would be found in their code.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

Anyone who is shifting away from an original protocol is just wrong. I'm not saying that the protocol can't be improved, but what was offered by all these fork developers is absolute garbage, I can't see how only increasing the block size or making other small adjustments can value a coin up to the billions, it's completely unrealistic. Everyone is just using the fact that Bitcoin is so popular, and by creating news about upcoming forks they get free advertisement, which is why we see these ridiculous prices. It's quite insane that something which is basically the same even has 10% of the original value. Bitcoin Cash is directly derived from BTC so BTC will not dead.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I guess you haven't heard of Bitcoin smart contracts yet.

I guess you haven't heard of how wildly difficult its going to be to program one... for regular devs even learning solidity is hard, let alone native bitcoin code.
Lets see how third party implementations like IVY work first...
There is no such thing as "native Bitcoin code". Its software was written in C++, one of the most common programming languages in the world. Also, no developer worth their salt would have any problem with picking up an extra language such as Solidity.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

sorry roger sir ,
i agree btc is slow ,
also agree on high fees part , and it does not serve purpose of daily payment .

but still bcash is not solution , and bcash is really not bitcoin that satoshi dreamed .

waiting for lightening network , hope you will help it instead of forcing others to agree bcash is real btc .
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

sorry roger sir ,
i agree btc is slow ,

but still bcash is not solution , and bcash is really not bitcoin that satoshi dreamed .

waiting for lightening network , hope you will help it instead of forcing others to agree bcash is real btc .
Even Microsoft agrees that BCash will be trash in a global economy.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

sorry roger sir ,
i agree btc is slow ,

Even Microsoft agrees that BCash will be trash in a global economy.

Everyone knows that Bitcoin Cash is just a tool for making money for Roger Ver and his friends. Roger lost all respect in my eyes! His greed destroys him!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: