Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New project launch need dev team with high social media following.  (Read 370 times)
gemtime6 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:24:07 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 11:09:56 AM by gemtime6

Hello all,

Hope this message finds you well I am looking to launch our project live by the end of September unfortunately the only missing link is a hero dev team we need a dev team with a great reputation and are willing to share stakes as well as pay upon creating the smart contract in BTC, we have the marketing team ready the lawyers ready and the project has its white paper good to go. Just a well established developer is missing most welcome to drop in PM alongside with your past work and get ready to jet pack into this adventure. Which it definitely will be I cannot reveal much about the project here now but will defiantly get you updated on all info you require on PM must be atleast a hero member to qualify we need a partner to help launch this and make our ideas into reality.

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

Well this is shady as hell in my opinion, why do you want someone with high following? Why aren't you promoting your own developers, Who made the whole project for you.  Are they not worthy enough? Plus will you allow the developer to go through your code to find exploits it may have?
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

Hello all,

Hope this message finds you well I am looking to launch our project live by the end of September unfortunately the only missing link is a hero dev team we need a dev team with a great reputation and are willing to share stakes as well as pay upon creating the smart contract in BTC, we have the marketing team ready the lawyers ready and the project has its white paper good to go. Just a well established developer is missing most welcome to drop in PM alongside with your past work and get ready to jet pack into this adventure. Which it defiantly will be I cannot reveal much about the project here now but will defiantly get you updated on all info you require on PM must be atleast a hero member to qualify we need a partner to help launch this and make our ideas into reality.

Thank you

So you're missing the key piece.. Yet intend to have it go live by the end of the month?!

What the...

PS: Its definitely, not defiantly..
gemtime6 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

Well this is shady as hell in my opinion, why do you want someone with high following? Why aren't you promoting your own developers, Who made the whole project for you.  Are they not worthy enough? Plus will you allow the developer to go through your code to find exploits it may have?

Hello sorry for sounding shady but not my intention at all, basically we do NOT have a program developer team we have everything else in place to launch our project apart from the token creation we have a vision to change one of the millions of markets out there to flow into the blockchain unfortunately not many programmers in my vicinity know much about creating and hardcoding a token and possibly in the future creating a wallet as well. The reason I ask for a bigger following on social media is to get our idea the boost it requires to be more viable and reputed technology wise. Fundamentals of having a big following is that it would help the project to gain a lot of traction from ground up since its a real world solution via the blockchain technology.

I hope this answers your questions.
gemtime6 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

Hello all,

Hope this message finds you well I am looking to launch our project live by the end of September unfortunately the only missing link is a hero dev team we need a dev team with a great reputation and are willing to share stakes as well as pay upon creating the smart contract in BTC, we have the marketing team ready the lawyers ready and the project has its white paper good to go. Just a well established developer is missing most welcome to drop in PM alongside with your past work and get ready to jet pack into this adventure. Which it defiantly will be I cannot reveal much about the project here now but will defiantly get you updated on all info you require on PM must be atleast a hero member to qualify we need a partner to help launch this and make our ideas into reality.

Thank you

So you're missing the key piece.. Yet intend to have it go live by the end of the month?!

What the...

PS: Its definitely, not defiantly..

I always most definitely get that spelling off doesn't compute with me and autocorrect misclick. Yes I do understand we do not yet have the developer team on our side at the moment but we have insights of our industry as well as generations of connections within our community, I really believe in our project. I did look up freelancers but we prefer having someone in our team and grow with our company as a whole, that understands blockchain technology at the moment I've been asking around for a developer and most are webdesigners and people that understand Java and C need time to get in on the Ethereum platform was hoping to get someone or a group of star developers will be paid accordingly.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

You can start to held social media campaign for your project, you can get more attention with it.

Must be at least hero member to qualify into the project, why? To make it look convincing if the announcement posted by hero member/above ? I don't think so, your vision, mission and whitepaper is the one of important thing to determine your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: