Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8860 times)
Wajan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

it can happen, bitcoin can definitely control the economy in the world, bitcoin income is a lot, surely the bitcoin currency will control the economy in large countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Rather, the economy will control bitcoin but I think it will be the main economy )

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Already today Bitcoin has its place in the world economy and is capable of exerting influence on it, if not indirectly, at least indirectly. To date, the most obvious trace of influence is two. The first is the crowding out of generally accepted Internet payments through services like PayPal or bank cards from the Internet
The second level of crypt pressure on the economy is the shift in the investment balance. Simply wild quotes of a number of the largest crypto-currencies make the profits that they give out to the investor, the practical ones are unattainable for more classical methods of creating a portfolio of investment passive income.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
It will take a long time before bitcoin will control the world economy because for now bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a low price in the market. That is why a lot of people are complaining that all of their holdings are very low.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

No, it won't. Bitcoin could revolutionize several traditional and existing systems in our modern days. The blockchain where bitcoin has been built is the technology of the future. However, bitcoin will not control the economy, it would only help improve the processes within the economy.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Bitcoin is can affect world economy but not it not control as much as fiat currency affects. Bitcoin is a investing tool  and this thing affects the world economy by separate affect all county economy. It is a volatile currency so their is an ups and downs comes in its market price its affect an country's share market value and this thing ultimately affects the world economy.  Bitcoin work with many government to solve their economy related problems and also help them to improve their economy by decreasing the unemployment issues present in their country and this thing positively affects the world economy and its association with many big multinational companies also affects its market price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

I think that could happen but it will take a long time for us to see that because people are still afraid of cryptocurrency. And there are also a lot of hardships that prevent crypto from becoming an official currency as well as a kind of asset that will be recognized but we will still believe in a good future.

becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

I don't think so.
Bitcoin is not currency, is not like a virtual or fiat currency such as dollar, Rupee, Rupiah and etc. It is not controlled by any authority, as the base foundation is decentralized system. So, it can not control the world economy. However, it has much effect to the stability of the world economy, because the users increases significantly day by day. I would like to wait and see what will happen in the future if bitcoin used by every one.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

oh really this is very frightening, if in the next few years bitcoin manages to dominate the world economy, I hope the impact of inflation is not very large, if the impact of inflation is very large there might be many poor people like me who will be choked and crazy
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

I do not think bitcoin will control the world economy, there are many factors that control the world economy not just the financial group, but also the social group ,so as part of the bitcoin it will only take part of the world economy but not totally.
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Yes i agree, It is possible that bitcoin would be the main medium to control the entire economy because in our day bitcoin has almost control the economy of the other particular country but, we all know that in crypto world  there are so many instances that  could stop bitcoin such as the unstable price of bitcoin that could be the main cause of falling bitcoin.But technically, many people depends on bitcoin, they take the bitcoin as their main source of their funds. So, we expect that most of the people specifically bitcoin user would agree on this kind of situation. 
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

In future we may see the reality of this statement but now bitcoin market capitalization is little compared to the role stocks and forex play in our economic.  I believe that time is coming were we would be able to see governments using bitcoin as an economic model.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the most important in this world economy we can see great results in the field of finance and many industries and most important in e-commerce and merchant acceptance
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular online currency of the current period. Some countries use Bitcoin to expand their business, which has some impact on Bitcoin in their economics. Bitcoin is affecting some of the financial sectors, but I do not think Bitcoin can ever have economic control around the world.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Bitcoin is not money but a speculative asset. Accordingly, money is issued and controlled by central banks of nations, and the exchange rate between currencies depends on the economy and the trade balance of nations. While Bitcoin was not issued by any country and the price was entirely based solely on the supply and demand of investors. So Bitcoin can master the economy of the whole world.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

For now I think it is not possible. It's influence is not wide enough that we could say that it will have a large impact to the world's economy if there is a price movement of bitcoin.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I don't think it will be true that bitcoin will only be a solution to the problems that will occur in the future by using bitcoin all payments and transactions will be safe and comfortable.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

I dont think it would happening but who knows what bitcoin could be in future, but right now bitcoin is more like an investments of technology and thats why etf and etn for bitcoin is really good and can be realized.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

in my mind too like that, because bitcoin can make all payments easier and make time more efficient. so that the country will start using it. and the price will be even greater, maybe this requires time. but I am very sure that in the end all countries will need bitcoin.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

I think bitcoin will not control the world economy or will be the weapon to control the world. Bitcoin is crypto currency that is very useful. Bitcoin have many different ways or things to do. You can use it to keep your money or to bigger your money. And the security of bitcoin wallet or digital wallet is strong. Bitcoin is the key to get any transactions to be easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: