Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs alterneratives  (Read 2402 times)
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 10:19:10 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 08:00:40 PM by Maged

Terms and Conditions

Accounts may be frozen or terminated at any time by Seals with Clubs, with or without notice or explanation. Similarly, there is no guarantee express or implied that funds deposited at Seals with Clubs or winnings accumulated shall be paid out to users.

The system will be purged periodically, and accounts with over 3 months of inactivity will be removed, and all funds in those accounts will be forfeit.

https://sealswithclubs.org/terms.html

Huh

There are a few other sites you can play at, SWC is not the only one (I play at SWC, LBP and satoshi)  I have dislikes and likes about  all of them.   I prefer livebitcoinpoker.com first then SWC then Satoshi.   

Livebitcoinpoker.com= NEWER Site With crazy awesome bonuses and since they have limited users right now it's fairly easy to win  some fast cash (I did a review on them)
SWC= Lots of players and has a large following of good and bad (mostly good ppl) but some weird rules (I did a review on them as well)
Satoshi = gotta dl a client but is interesting lol (prefer not to waste too much time)

I run a review site bitcoinscammers.com that we get request daily on these sites. We try to keep it unbiased but the rules of some of these sites (even though they are hardly enforced) are still concerning.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:29:18 AM

Huh, that first site dont have much off a shame do they Smiley ? Stealing Pokerstars stock photos...
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:01:30 PM

I asked them that as that was a huge deal on grind. They actually have a GBL license for that. You can read the whole interview here.   I'm not a fan of rerunning other forums but to prove the work that has been done and where I got my information from here is the link http://grindabit.discussioncommunity.com/post/Question-and-Answer-with-LiveBitcoinPoker-6346752

Like I said I did a pretty good job reviewing everyone fairly.  I'm not saying you should or shouldn't but people need to get their facts straight I have seen disinfo on SWC, LBP and satoshi so I went out and did my best.  People who say things like you just clearly just assumed and I don't blame you as SO DID I. But that's why I asked.

Fair enough I still have 4 other sites I'm reviewing if you have any questions I'm unbiased and let the facts speak for themsleves.

bybitcoin

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:14:47 PM

livebitcoinpoker.com , huh: the first (that was the last time actually) I visited their page, after registration, they sent me email with BTC and LTC address, mentioning that after I deposit min 1BTC or 20LTC, I ll be able to play in their freeroll and that they will send me how and where to play instructions (not exact words but something like this) accordingly. That scared me off the site. Now I see their site is off too  Cheesy
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:26:43 PM

livebitcoinpoker.com , huh: the first (that was the last time actually) I visited their page, after registration, they sent me email with BTC and LTC address, mentioning that after I deposit min 1BTC or 20LTC, I ll be able to play in their freeroll and that they will send me how and where to play instructions (not exact words but something like this) accordingly. That scared me off the site. Now I see their site is off too  Cheesy

If I were you I would have read it. It states it's just a bonus code if you do that. The freerolls are free and there is no min deposit. However they do have a .5 BTC  withdraw minimum so you better be good lol.  This is the disinfo that all these poker sites suffer from.  At least you admit to not reading it.  I have to stick up for SWC and LBP they do good by their players and there are so many uninformed players that comments like that need to be tended to. What they need is factual claims to back up users. At bitcoinscammers.com we get people submitting stuff that makes no sense that we try to weed through. Your response does not have a solid structure. If we had facts I'd say post it.

Like I said before I have played at both, have money in both and withdrawn from both. The only poker site right now that we have some serious negative feedback on is satoshi. So in my book things are good.

bybitcoin

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:47:43 PM

First off, I didn't introduce some facts, I just explained my experience visiting LBP once. Do not claim anything, so please don't criticize me factually!
Second, Satoshi is rather new and still soon to be judged, third I just don't know why LBT's site is not available anymore, at least in my browser  Wink
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:58:22 PM

There were no facts to dispute that's what I was saying. I checked their site and it's up. livebitcoinpoker.com anyways I take Bitcoin poker probably more serious then anyone else just because the amount of research we have to do before allowing negative feedback on our site. I watched a few sites rip a part SWC when it first came online for no reason at all. I see it now happening with livebitcoinpoker from people who don't know, haven't played or don't care to ask about things. Such as the header image ( I admit it looks awkward but they have rights to it) I may also be on the offense because of the research I do for each site I review. So I must apologies for my initial reaction. As far my review of SWC it is also good they have more players right now so you're bound to have hiccups it comes with the territory but both sites this far are handling issues well.

donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:22:25 PM

LIVEBITCOIN IS A SCAM OF A SITE. had a 10k winner take all freeroll won by house player and ridiculous tos for withdrawls it changed after uproar. THis is a seals with club poker thread take your livebitccoin spam affiliate and gtfo
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 02:27:38 PM

??

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:28:36 PM

How do you complain about spammers in seals with clubs thread to admin as I am new? Livebitcoin sucks and is a scam. THey had a winner take all won by a house player and had ridiculous withdrawl policies  Well I put bitcoin spammer livebitcoiner on ignore he doesn't realize he spamming another site on a seals  thread obviously and is too dumb to conversate with.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 02:31:16 PM

Another disinfo post, yeah sorry about bringing up another site here. 2nd 10k?  when was this  I have played the 10 BTC Freeroll and happen to know that Sofaking won it against bitshark.  So since you didn't win it's a scam? I'm a reviewer straight up so give me facts and I will post them on a SCAM website. Sorry To SWC I was just answering back and have nothing bad to say about SWC. I play at both this should be allowed even to the extremists.

Also what affiliate link are you referring to as I have none posted nor am I an affiliate of SWC or LBP? I  play poker and try to bust fraudsters

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:53:04 PM

Well I complained to moderator to remove the bitcoin live spammer as this is a seals thread and no one here is interested in bogus sites like bitcoin live were house players win winner take all tourneys. This site is seals with clubs please go promote your scam livebitcoin site elsewhere ty
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 02:56:57 PM

Troll me, complain, w/e ever you gotta do to calm down.. :-/  I have affiliation with one site only with one purpose only.  JR MEMBER HINT:  READ MY SIGNATURE

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:01:12 PM

I don't know if spammers in other peoples threads promoting sites is allowable but I will find out I guess. What kind of a despearate dumb ass needs to go to a seals with clubs sites to promote a scam site like livebitcoin other then a real desperado? Its like someone going to a pokerstars thread to promote everleaf
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:06:27 PM

I really don't know why you're so angry? It seems you can't support anything factually and are so mad that the mention of another site means apocalyptic war. Everything I say is supported by a fact so maybe calm down and wait for a moderator before you go postal. This thread has got off topic because of you. I submitted some information on a questions that was asked. You want to be the new guy flaming all posts when in actuality why don't you PM me some facts to support scam not RULE CHANGES. I will post off this thread if you can prove what you say with factual scams? Rule changes and losing Freerolls is a part of all poker sites. :-(   

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:10:45 PM

who cares no one going to play on livebitconi from here anyways so feel free to waste your efforts
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:18:19 PM

You're the only one that cares and keeps bringing it up, once again no facts?

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:47:01 PM

Its a fact your ignorant self is on a seasl with clubs poker thread no one is I nterested in your bogus affiliate sites that's a fact. Why would  you spam other sites on a dedicated seals with clubs thread unless you are stupid or desparate?
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:53:27 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 04:07:07 PM by Bitcoin Scammer

Nobody spammed anything? What affiliate sites are you referring to?  Yes, I clearly am the one that needs help here.. :-/ So sad that you still haven't said one factual thing and keep bring up trolling rhetoric.

I did some research for you buddy and think these links can help you:

www.internet101.org
www.talkenglish.com

Other then that I apologies for being "ignorant self" and hope SWC doesn't kick me out because that's where I play..  lol

Now if you could stop flaming and worry about questions more then answers I think this thread will remain productive and PRO SWC. 

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:14:31 PM

Just stop trolling your livebitcoin and gtfo thanks
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:15:37 PM

Check your posts you are even including links to livebitcoin don't do it on a seals site everyone knows livebitcoin is a bogus fly by nite site don't deposit your money there or will be sorry like hank who deposited and now can't get money off   YOu can stop trolling me now with your livebitcoin garbadge bitcoinscammer your name says it all
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 04:22:51 PM

You are something special you realize those links are not affiliate links right...?   Those two links are to help you convey your horrible messages into something that might one day resemble something other then trolling.  The first one is a free English course and the 2nd is how the internet works. I think you will be able to be a productive newbie once you are educated.  If I see you in SWC poker room I'm going to blast you for sure. The only person talking negatively about any site is you ( DO you get free chips for that?).  I think you are kind of slow and maybe I have been out of line so with that being said say what you need and be done.  Roll Eyes

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:26:15 PM

When do you plan to stop trolling me with your nonsense or just in genral? Lol at blasting me I just use the block button like I do with all buffons like yourself I mean you  have only trolled me for how many posts now?  Livebitcoin is a flyby nite that invested 150 dollars with no upgrades and had a 10 bitcoin freeroll won by their housplayer.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 04:28:10 PM

Cool Story Bro, Tell it again?

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:29:07 PM

Livebitcoin is first according to your preferences then swc lmao shills gonna shill bro have a nice day
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 04:34:45 PM

Lol there you go again on it. Maybe you should read WHY I prefer it instead of being rude and trolling. I play @ BOTH! the reason I like LBP more is because of the bonuses and high freeroll. (Yeah I like winner take all it's hardly a scam) what makes SWC better is the amount of players. STOP ACTING like you can't read.

What country are you from that you have so much anger in your heart that it would be impossible for someone to express an opinion on a forum?

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:37:28 PM

I will when you stop  posting scam fly by nite sites on a seals with club thread Grin Desperados gonna desperado . Owner of scam site did the same thing on grindabit spammed and spammed as if that will get more people on his sham site. How much longer are you going to derail this thread with your livebitcoin garbadge? Obviously no one is going to play there no matter how much you spam it . GO and eat a burger while you play on your sham site where house players win the winner take all. Who is going to give 10 bitcoins away on a site that you put up for 75 dollars ?
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 04:43:50 PM

I posted the interview from grind to show you where I got my FACTS from and there is no spam. You have commented on my POSTS NEWB scroll up and look before you have the audacity to say I was trolling you. You never even posted in here so I don't want to here it.  After messaging you I have realized you need to focus less on POKER and more on language, communication, anger management and early childhood development.  I don't think you were cooked long enough in the womb.  I feel bad for you and think maybe you don't understand how forums work.

I copied this for you as it should sum things up.   Thanks int03h for letting me use this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) saying you don't care means you do.. the more you say you don't the more you do;  
2) You are the one "creating" my delusions of grandeur by validating my existence;
3) What are your motives ?
4) Why do I need to explain anything to you since you have insulted me in numerous ways;
5) Whatever I say you are going to come back with your usual repertoire of insults including, noob, shill, astro-turf(?) etc etc etc etc
6) Feel free to not copy and paste what you wish so that the full picture is not clear in your response;
7) Pretend to have the attention span of a squirrel;
8 ) Because I can and I want to.
9) Because I think this whole thread is pointless and thereby a great place to waste my time.

Feel free to continue your attacks.. I doubt any reason will come from this.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:49:33 PM

fair enough  livebitcoin is a fly by nite site that cost 75 for owners to get up and running and want people to think gave away 10 bitcoin rather then letting house player win. I am a believer now ty not a fly by nite scam site at all please troll lets see how many posts we can get going until moderator hopefully boots you for your spam unwanted spam at that no one cares about other sites this a seals thread is you look at heading but you are too dumb and think people are going to put money on a scam site that is livebitcoin. Least you don't have to advertise just go on someone elses thread to promote your shady scam site I mean you spent 75 on your poker software why not piggy back off someone else for your advertisement on a well established site.

LIVEBITCOIN IS A SCAM FLY BY NITE SITE
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 04:54:10 PM

Are these facts? Because that's what I want. Show me a receipt it makes me think that you work for livebitcoinpoker seeing as you have all this inside information. Strange how when I did my interview and review with them they didn't mention any of this. SWC doesn't even talk bad about LBP they don't care lol  and LBP has a strict policy not to talk bad about anyone as they have a different market CLEARLY you did not read anything and have never played their.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

Its a seals with clubs thread why not start your own thread instead of spamming your scam site LIVEBITCOINPOKER? answer desperate

this is not a livebitcoin thread please take your spam elsewhere

SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  I don't see  this as an all purpose bitcoin poker thread so again please gtfo with your scam site that is livebitcoin poker
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:06:22 PM

Guy nobody is spamming it but you, look at all the posts.  I told you from the start I run bitcoinscammers.com NOT ANY POKER SITES. You on other hand can't provide a single fact to back your claims. Seriosulsy pal how hard is it to provide one fact that backs up your data? Where are you getting this insider information? It's pathetic and viewers can read right through your bogus posts and you're making SWC look unprofessional when in fact they are just the opposite.

I hope you know why I'm trying to get facts out of you.. ( because I want to add them to the review but can't do that unless it can be proven)

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

you respond to everyone one of my posts I guess you really want to have last word huh? obv you have very high stakes in this issue but don't worry no one will play on your scam site livebitcoin so please keep wasting your time .
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:25:27 PM

? I guess you can't answer any of my questions ? So I'm sorry I can't believe you and I can't post your review because it's fictitious. I hope you understand why I can't post your review as it's basically 100% slander with no supporting details. Also you posted on and engaged my comment first so I fail to see why having the last word is a problem. ( I understand counting, spelling, messaging and fact finding is not exactly your thing but maybe it would solve some of your issues now and when you become an adult)

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:43:02 PM

wutever livebitcoin = scam and you are trying to promote your fly by nite from seals thread pathetic as can be
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:51:45 PM

lol guy I have spent too much time already on this. You clearly can't provide proof and I clearly can't get you to provide proof or understand why I even wanted facts. Write what you want I can't spend anymore time on you. GL

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:57:38 PM

yes you have wasted an inordinate amount of time with no results as your scam site will get no players from seals as surely as it didn't when you had your bogus winner take all freeroll gl with your scam site please don't use seals as your advertising forum as that is lame and pathetic and will get you no where good day sir.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:59:16 PM

Terms and Conditions

Accounts may be frozen or terminated at any time by Seals with Clubs, with or without notice or explanation. Similarly, there is no guarantee express or implied that funds deposited at Seals with Clubs or winnings accumulated shall be paid out to users.

The system will be purged periodically, and accounts with over 3 months of inactivity will be removed, and all funds in those accounts will be forfeit.

Huh

There are a few other sites you can play at, SWC is not the only one (I play at SWC, LBP and satoshi)  I have dislikes and likes about  all of them.   I prefer livebitcoinpoker.com first then SWC then Satoshi.   

Livebitcoinpoker.com= NEWER Site With crazy awesome bonuses and since they have limited users right now it's fairly easy to win  some fast cash (I did a review on them)
SWC= Lots of players and has a large following of good and bad (mostly good ppl) but some weird rules (I did a review on them as well)
Satoshi = gotta dl a client but is interesting lol (prefer not to waste too much time)

I run a review site bitcoinscammers.com that we get request daily on these sites. We try to keep it unbiased but the rules of some of these sites (even though they are hardly enforced) are still concerning.

One thing Seals does have are some people with real names operating it. I've never had trouble getting bitcoin in or out either.

If I were you I would have read it. It states it's just a bonus code if you do that. The freerolls are free and there is no min deposit. However they do have a .5 BTC  withdraw minimum so you better be good lol.

Without respect for anything else, this seems like an awfully high minimum withdrawal, especially for 2013.

Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:08:26 PM

Doubt anyone is going to have any luck taking SWC's reign for a while. There's simply not enough Poker players to start up a new one at the moment I believe (That use Bitcoin). With such a limited niche currently, it's more or less impossible to attract over a starting user base to play.

Good luck none the less.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:18:04 PM

"Date Registered:    May 22, 2013, 08:01:57 PM"

Yeah, right. Your tone combined with your knowledge and your owner-like behavior is not well concealed. SWC is the best, freemoney isn't going to take away your coins. ToS is meaningless if the owner ran (which LBP probably will), and SWC has the most reputation.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 02:34:25 PM

You guys crack me up. I have zero affiliation with LBP nor do I care where you game at. I play at SWC and LBP (not Satoshia)  LBP min withdraw is .5 btc  (doesn't bother me) They have a 10 btc freeroll on Saturdays (Two weeks ago it was WTA this week I think it was top 5) instead of daily freerolls. This is the reason I play at both as I have a bigger opportunity to win more. I don't care about how they are new. I like seals lol, they owner of LBP is a member here FYI feel free to talk with him as I get zero benefit arguing about seals alternative that I enjoy.

I play at LBP with litecoins and SWC with bitcoins. DOES it really matter where I want to play at?

Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 02:36:43 PM

You realize I run bitcoinscammers.com ?  (non poker related just sites and users to beware of)

mugdesign

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

http://thebestmug.co.uk - personalised gifts

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:31:24 PM

Im playing on www.bcpoker.eu they have 2 freerolls every hour. Not much people playing there at the moment. Making more bitcoins with it then with mining XD
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:37:29 PM

Carefulmug if you don't say SWC is the best prepare to be trolled lol  J/k but seriously

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:36:31 PM

I suggest a less off-putting nick.

Perhaps "Bitcoin Pedophile" or "Bitcoin Nazi" might get better results.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 10:03:10 PM

lol

WinVery.com

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:46:04 PM

We offer poker.
BitcoinFlush

Activity: 448

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 04:24:20 AM

Terms and Conditions

Huh

This is false.

http://satoshipoker.org/html5

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 04:26:24 AM

My mistake I went there and it wanted me to download a client a little while back. I just play at livebitcoinpoker.com and Seals  I'm sure satoshi is worth some time checking out I just haven't had enough time.  I promise you I will get around to it and get you reviewed.

Poker Dominicano

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:26:06 PM

Welcome to the future of Bitcoin Poker. Poker Dominicano is proud to introduce the next big thing that is bigger. With our state of the art technology and impeccable graphics the sky is the limit. Play for your chance to bet big & win bigger. Poker Dominicano is a Standalone system that is not affiliated with any network.

Poker Dominicano great Alternative!

Not a Member yet? What are you waiting for?  

Tired of Problem Software? Bugs? Security risk? Frozen Tables? Not with Poker Dominicano!

Just 2 weeks and the site is Growing fast!

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: