Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice needed on selling my Girlfriends Bitmain account for her with 5 x L3+  (Read 156 times)
Brokerstar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Hello there.

My girlfriend and I are buying miners to grow our small farm, gradually. When Bitmain put out the last batch of L3+'s (a few weeks back now) we both were up at 4am trying to get five in our baskets. It was a real nightmare to get through to the final stage and both of us had several windows open on our laptops as we tried.

Long story short, we both managed to get five each, although we only wanted five (that's all we had the money for) but both went through to the final stages of checkout, you know, better safe than sorry, to make sure we really managed to get some as it's become insanely hard now.

Anyway my GF had five miners in her basket that we had a week to pay for, but let expire, as we paid for the ones in my account basket instead. After keeping up with various forums, Twitter accounts and FB pages, I've seen some people offering to sell accounts with several miners in the baskets for like $50 per miner.

A few questions.

1) Has anyone actually done this who's been in a similar situation to us in the past.

2) If you have, how did you actually do the deal if you were not face to face, did you use some kind of escrow service?

Kind regards

Brokerstar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: