Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: n.exchange (formerly nexchange.io) Signature Campaign  (Read 12553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

This is weird, I remember that the 15th would be the payment date, every 15th of the month and now the rules have changed again?
Maybe they are busy but their committed date was today.
I would like to express my displeasure as well, its not like there are thousands of posts to count or 100 accounts to review to be late with the first payment. #1 post is still stating that the day of payments is the 15th of each month, spreadsheet as well and we are left with no updates.
Please prove yourself reliable...
The payday for the entire period will occur after a full month is exceeded for all of the participants of the current round (1st of November).
What is this suppose to mean? We have agreed on 50% rate for half a period, to make things easier.
This decision will complicate everything again.
Now, don't blame me for being malcontent here, rules set by thyself have to be executed, otherwise people will get unsatisfied.
hey sir..
How many post per week / per month?
It is a fixed campaign, there is no max/min per month. In fact, you are not required to post at all.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

This is weird, I remember that the 15th would be the payment date, every 15th of the month and now the rules have changed again?

Maybe they are busy but their committed date was today.
Never was said that we need wait all members complete a full month on campaign to receive the payment.
Besides that, on the campaing spreadsheet, all members are supposly to receive  on 15th of this month.
I just hope they're busy today to process the payment
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:47:02 AM

OP has red trust, i don't think there will be anyone receiving fees for their support to this exchange. this is your first time to get your fee but your expectation fail.

i find their services to be interesting but if this is how they make deal with the people here in the forum, i'm not going to be surprise if they scam clients in their exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

Well good luck to participant, from the rate to how things are handled certainly not for me Sad
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

hey sir..
How many post per week / per month?
It is a fixed campaign, there is no max/min per month. In fact, you are not required to post at all.

Thanks so much!
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

OP has red trust, i don't think there will be anyone receiving fees for their support to this exchange. this is your first time to get your fee but your expectation fail.

i find their services to be interesting but if this is how they make deal with the people here in the forum, i'm not going to be surprise if they scam clients in their exchange.

No red trust has been found.

Any confirmation if we'll get paid? I'll remove the signature soon.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

i'm not sure if it was Lauda that gave him red trust weeks ago but it was removed for whatever the reason. they changed dates of the distribution which is making this campaign suspicious. if suspicions are real promoting will help them scam more so remove your signature or you will just be wasting your time with them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

Hello,
please refer to my message on this page.

For management purposes we pay at the end of the month so that everyone will complete at least one full month...

We paid everyone the previous campaign, and the reason we have initiated long term payouts is to minimise management overheads.

Thanks for your understanding.

mega_carnation

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

Hello,

For management purposes we pay at the end of the month so that everyone will complete at least one full month...

We paid everyone the previous campaign, and the reason we have initiated long term payouts is to minimise management overheads.

You did commit it on the spreadsheet..
Start Date   | Next Pay Date
15/9/2017   | 15/10/2017
Anyway if you'll not pay me that $10, it's up to you though I'm hoping for a month that you'll pay me that $10. Damn
Tell me anyway if I'll get paid for wearing your avatar and signature for a month since I joined a new campaign.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:13:15 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:45:22 PM by Maum

Hello,

No, your participants refer to your first page:
"Payout is the 15th of each month."

You break your own rules.

For those, who don't know the whole story:
Nexchange opened with this one the third campaign.
For the first one, they may have paid their participants.(As I remember around 12 of 200 applicants for one week)
The second campain, where I was one of the applipicants, they offered also very high payrates, collected applipicants for several days. Many of them weared their signature. Suddenly they closed the campaign without choosing any of the applipicants and opened this campaign with low rates and monthly payment  and even those they don't want to pay in the way, as stated in the rules.
Now we can presume, what your service is worth.
mega_carnation

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

Hello,

For the first one, they may have paid their participants.(As I remember around 12 of 200 applicants for one week)
The second campain, where I was one of the applipicants, they offered also very high payrates, collected applipicants for several days. Many of them weared their signature. Suddenly they closed the campaign without choosing any of the applipicants and opened this campaign with low rates and monthly payment  and even those they don't want to pay in the way, as stated in the rules.

I did even finish the whole month before changing my signature and right now my avatar which is still updating. I think that's enough to pay me but it looks like he don't know what's he's up to while running his campaign.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

Hello,

Dear Maum,
I gave an advance notice about paying out only once all members are elligble for full month not to be dealing with pennies!

While most of the people understand the value of each other's time, others are still choosing to flame.

If you are not OK with the way we are running the campaign, do not participate.

In case there are urgent circumstances and anyone needs money for less than a whole month, my inbox is more than open.

Have a good day.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

Hello, Nexchange.co.uk!

As I see questions from the participants arose and I think maybe that is because it isn't clear what amount will be paid to those who in this new campaign from Sept. 15, like me for example.

Could you please clarify it?
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

I don't know why you are all complaining after all you are not even required to meet a quota unlike other campaigns. What if the mods deleted your posts can you meet the quota.No. Then that is your problem. Nexchange doesn't require you to do those things. That's an advantage. Grab it. I don't even care if I get paid. I am not that greedy.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

I don't know why you are all complaining after all you are not even required to meet a quota unlike other campaigns. What if the mods deleted your posts can you meet the quota.No. Then that is your problem. Nexchange doesn't require you to do those things. That's an advantage. Grab it. I don't even care if I get paid. I am not that greedy.
And don't you think there is subtle difference between Jr's 5bucks a month and Legendary member for 100?
Besides it is not about cash itself but about given word and keeping the promises.
You cant blame people for demanding clarification, you cant base your "ignorance" on the no requirements fact its just not fair. 
-snip-
In case there are urgent circumstances and anyone needs money for less than a whole month, my inbox is more than open.
Smiley wasn't hard, right? Thanks Boss, that was the way to handle it.
I bet that nobody requested bitcoins, just because such opportunity arose.
👍

NetNeo

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

Hello, I Want to join your campaign and i will change signature and avatar if accepted, thank you.

Username: NetNeo
Starting post count: 193+1
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=813921
BTC address: 1BRPAzGAETGmVeuQwHiwBWQBxUQgAFe4eW

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Guzztsar

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

Hi Nexchange
My rank now is Sr. member, but  i joined when i was a Full member, how my payment of these two months will be calculated?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

And don't you think there is subtle difference between Jr's 5bucks a month and Legendary member for 100?
Besides it is not about cash itself but about given word and keeping the promises.
You cant blame people for demanding clarification, you cant base your "ignorance" on the no requirements fact its just not fair. 
-snip-
Smiley wasn't hard, right? Thanks Boss, that was the way to handle it.
I bet that nobody requested bitcoins, just because such opportunity arose.
👍

Hi send me your address and I will pay asap.

The rest of the users will be paid by the end of Nov.

Thanks for understanding.

So far I payed everyone who contacted me for early payments

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

So, so far I have paid everyone who contacted me for early payments for part of the month....

The rest of the users will be paid for whole month+ by the end of the month.

Please make sure to update your addresses if anything changed.

Kind regards,
O.

Guzztsar

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

So, so far I have paid everyone who contacted me for early payments for part of the month....

The rest of the users will be paid for whole month+ by the end of the month.

Please make sure to update your addresses if anything changed.

Kind regards,
O.
Hi OP.
I would like to inform that i've changed my signature and avatar(25th of this month), thank you for the assignment .
I sent you a pm, check your inbox when possible.

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: