Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge ZEC pump 27/09  (Read 1980 times)
dineshary

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

Bithumb just deleted logo of ZEC from their site  Lips sealed
Will see how this story will end up, but I don't believe ZEC would jump above 300$ even if Bithumb will add it

CSS file still has zec code

https://www.bithumb.com/resources/css/common.min.css
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

The ZEC inflation is too high to maintain such a high price, therefore they dumped on the high again.
Mo9871

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

Looks like I missed another Bithumb news spike... I am thinking now that if Bithumb continues to list all these anonymous coins, will their regulatory bodies sit up and take notice? As far as I know, everyone is pretty much cool with Bitcoin. But if the powers that be, see this move as a way to arm more criminals with anonymous crypto, it might change its mind soon.

What do you think guys, still a lot of room to grow or wait til it dips again?

First bithumb listed Dash and then Monero and now they will list Zcash as well. Ethereum is also working with Zcash (Zksnarks) for their privacy and Litecoin is working on privacy as well. With your theory, then all crypto-currencies can be used to arm more criminals which is not true. In my opinion, we still have time to buy Zcash before official announcement from Bithumb.

Secondly, UBIT another korean exchange (from Kakao talk) will be launching by the mids or Ends of October which will list Zcash ofcourse. So, Zcash is coming to Korean market and given its scarcity I am very much sure it will easily reach 500 USD by the end of 2017. But, you never know these  Koreans can pump it up to 1000 USD as soon as it is listed.

Lastly, Zcash dev team is one of the best in the crypto sphere and they are constantly updating us with their development and collaborations. It is the best coin around. It is not expected to dip below max 250 USD now. Get into it before it is too late. Current 270 USD is still way below its all time high of 400 USD at the time when Koreans were not very keen on investing in altcoins. Good times ahead.

Decision is urs. All the best.

P.S I live and work in Seoul, South Korea and can understand a bit of Korean and talk with Korean community about crypto updates.
dineshary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:20:54 AM

whats the official twitter/blog for bithumb
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

whats the official twitter/blog for bithumb

Its https://twitter.com/bithumbexchange but they have not many Tweets....
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Very pleasant surprise!!
I had a sell order open for ZEC @ 0,074 which had triggered in the middle in the night, and this morning I have bought the same amount of ZEC back for 0,068.
Hope to do another flip today.

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

This "pump" was long overdue. Zcash was heavily undervalued in the last weeks. Bought a lot of it on every dip to get a nice average down entry.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

The inauditable supply kills this coin for me  Embarrassed I do not want Zcash dictator. Zcoin is a much better bet for long term upside due to this flaw.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
dukemc

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:06:28 AM

Its now official: https://www.bithumb.com/event/e20170923_ZEC_open?v=pc ZEC will be listed on bithumb at 1. October.
Mo9871

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:18 AM

Looks like I missed another Bithumb news spike... I am thinking now that if Bithumb continues to list all these anonymous coins, will their regulatory bodies sit up and take notice? As far as I know, everyone is pretty much cool with Bitcoin. But if the powers that be, see this move as a way to arm more criminals with anonymous crypto, it might change its mind soon.

First bithumb listed Dash and then Monero and now they will list Zcash as well. Ethereum is also working with Zcash (Zksnarks) for their privacy and Litecoin is working on privacy as well. With your theory, then all crypto-currencies can be used to arm more criminals which is not true. In my opinion, we still have time to buy Zcash before official announcement from Bithumb.

Secondly, UBIT another korean exchange (from Kakao talk) will be launching by the mids or Ends of October which will list Zcash ofcourse. So, Zcash is coming to Korean market and given its scarcity I am very much sure it will easily reach 500 USD by the end of 2017. But, you never know these  Koreans can pump it up to 1000 USD as soon as it is listed.

Lastly, Zcash dev team is one of the best in the crypto sphere and they are constantly updating us with their development and collaborations. It is the best coin around. It is not expected to dip below max 250 USD now. Get into it before it is too late. Current 270 USD is still way below its all time high of 400 USD at the time when Koreans were not very keen on investing in altcoins. Good times ahead.

P.S I live and work in Seoul, South Korea and can understand a bit of Korean and talk with Korean community about crypto updates.

WHAT DID I SAY GUYS? WAS I CORRECT?? Proud of myself Smiley))
dineshary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

Its now official: https://www.bithumb.com/event/e20170923_ZEC_open?v=pc ZEC will be listed on bithumb at 1. October.

So the listing is on Oct 1. Koreans always pump the new altcoins .

Target - 600 by October 2?
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:02:19 AM

As a ZEC miner I'm very happy. I was holding for quite a while my stash telling myself i won't sell before it hits $250. Sold all yesterday for 280 and I'm feeling pretty sad at the moment.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

WHAT DID I SAY GUYS? WAS I CORRECT?? Proud of myself Smiley))

well done Mo9871
As you live in Seoul, please give us some infos for the next days about this listing and the reaction of the Korean people

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

He finishes a year successfully. Without any problems living.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
dukemc

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

So the listing is on Oct 1. Koreans always pump the new altcoins .

Target - 600 by October 2?

Maybe higher as Monero implemention Monereo x4 i think Zcash will hit 800-900 USD
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

My target for BTC pair ist at leat 0.3. This coin will fly when governments try to bring unencrypted coins down.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:16 AM

ETH was overtaken by ZEC. I hope ETH Price rises too. Can anyone knows what is reason on recent ZEC Pump? will if go above 400 USD? im planning to switch my mining rig to ZEC.

dukemc

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

ETH was overtaken by ZEC. I hope ETH Price rises too. Can anyone knows what is reason on recent ZEC Pump? will if go above 400 USD? im planning to switch my mining rig to ZEC.

Read a few posts over yours Smiley its the bithumb implementation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: