Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer- Jonathan Ryan Owens  (Read 4486 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:41:44 AM

sorry for bumping this matthew...

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:17:15 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 10:32:15 AM by Matthew N. Wright

sorry for bumping this matthew...

You do what you've got to do! I just wanted to make sure that the misguided comments from single user didn't by any stretch of the imagination become a guide for resolving this issue. He has a history of doing this though so it's not likely my comments here will influence him, some people just don't want to change. There is an issue that obviously needs to be resolved though and I support bumping the thread until it is resolved.

Cheers

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Based on the totality of the evidence, I am now firmly convinced that JRO was a victim and did not intentionally scam anybody. He may have made some bad decisions that seems obviously wrong in retrospect.

Yeah, but then again you're a well known shill/idiot, whose word isn't worth two birdshits. Obviously JRO is as much a victim as Patrick Harnett, and obviously you're as much a disinterested party as Meni Rosenfeld was.

The gall of you people. Get lost already.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 05:27:01 AM

Yeah, but then again you're a well known shill/idiot, whose word isn't worth two birdshits. Obviously JRO is as much a victim as Patrick Harnett, and obviously you're as much a disinterested party as Meni Rosenfeld was.
Any time you want to live in the same reality as the rest of us, we'll be here waiting for you.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:36:17 AM

The one where open source === closed source?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:24:31 AM

The one where open source === closed source?

Yes, this fascinating reality where "we" ie, Joel, Katz and the voices are awaiting the rest of the world.

Joel, really: take your meds. They're good for you. Even if they make you lethargic and stupid, it's still a net benefit.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: