Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This was inevitable - But BTC's future still bright  (Read 477 times)
Lucid717 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

Anyone that a) saw the signs all around them, and b) were honest with themselves, and everyone else...  saw this coming.  I tried warning people in here a few times.  My last post was basically a plea for people to sell now before it happened...  and also how it could be used to our advantage in the long run.

Do you really think that guy from JP Morgan was just offering some friendly advice, or giving his honest opinion?  No...  they're not like me...  like us.  There's was an angle, there's always an angle with those types.  The angle was obviously, regardless of the reason why, to drive down the price of BTC.  I could have been because they (the big cheese Wall St. blue chippers) were upset for missing out on the boom because they lacked confidence initially... and then saw the gold mine that BTC really is.  And make no mistake about it...  STILL is.  But not right now.  I would wait this one out for awhile, and I hope as many people took my advice as possible.  Another reason is simply to knock the price down to a point where BTC are once again reasonably affordable, so that they can jump in and buy it all up, taking advantage of the F.U.D. they created here, and getting people to panic and sell.  And even that could be connected to scenario #1.  I'm just hoping that the vast majority of the people that sold were the Wall St. type, security & exchange ops like Morgan Stanley and the types.  If so we can take advantage of the situation in exactly the manner I suggested in my last post in here.  When it seems the price has hit rock bottom, has leveled out, bouncing up & down a bit each day but basically staying around the same place for several days to a week, that's usually a sign of recovery.  That's the time to watch closely... keep a tab open as you relax and watch a flick or something and keep your eye on it.  When you see a sharp climb of a few hundred bucks in the matter of hours, it could even be minutes this time, buy... buy... buy...  with everything you've got.  Whatever profits you hopefully made if you got out before this went down, you initial investments, and even juniors college fund (you'll get it back with interest).  "We the people" must seize control of this currency and not allow "them" to have it.  We have to strike back against our mutual enemies, as they say,  and we have to do it together...  divided we fall.

Believe it or not my last post was almost exactly like this one, and it happened right before the crash.  I'd hate to beat my chest but if you go back and look in the archives at my post history I've hit the nail right on the head pretty much every time.  I don't have any crystal ball, and I'm no insider, but I know what to look for.  I'm informed.  And those predictions that came to fruition should count for something if that doesn't.

Something however I've also been very clear about, even when posting the doom & gloom outlooks on the short term collapse I saw coming...  is that I really like BTC's potential for growth in the long term.  REALLY like it.  I'm not so hot on other cryptocurrencies, but I believe BTC is the exception.  I firmly believe the value will be in the 5 digits within the next couple of years.  And then climb towards the mid 5 digits even from there.  There will be ups & downs along the way, it is volatile, always has been and always will be, but it will always get back up and dust itself off in the end.  And believe me when I say that that "guru" from JP Morgan firmly believes it as well.  They have a panel of analysts sitting there right now just waiting to give the buy orders when they feel it's time.  We need to use our strength in numbers and make sure that we the people, the commoners with dreams (not delusions) of grandeur that this currency will make us all rich some day end up with the vast majority control of the "shares", so to speak.  And make sure that our confidence will be the main driving force behind the future value of the currency.  And don't just gloss over that word "confidence" either...  it is THEE key.  Not the words of some big shot exec., or even mine, but the people that decide whether or not to actually take us seriously afterwards, or just say:  "meh... whatever dude".  I don't think enough people are aware of this fact.

And I have supreme confidence that the future of BTC is still very bright.  But the present is still too shaky to call either way.  I'd say you're best off on the sidelines right now with your money in the bank, or something low risk & flexible that you can access & move at a moments notice.  Or even in a friggin shoe box.  But when the time comes to buy again do it with vigor, and lets take another "c" word that means everything and put it in our corner... let's take control.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blue9999

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

Yeah should have known better the price was rising too fast imo plus the unexpected ban hammer oh well it will go up again slowly
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

As Wham sang....

I should have known better than to sell dem coins
And waste a chance that I'd been given
So I'm never gonna sell again
The way I sold to you!!

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:40:22 PM

Honestly i don't seen any of your thread that you warn us and i seen that you posted to buy bitcoin and hold for a long time https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2150205.msg21530274

You are just warning us when you already seen that the price of bitcoin is starting to fall..
Bitcoin is volatile honestly we do not know what will be the price of bitcoin. everything in bitcoin can be could be happen  and people are not strong to hold their bitcoin because of the big china news..  Since its trending people are just following the flow until start panic selling and until now the price is falling..
Well for now since you said future for bitcoin still bright i think this is a new sign that we will need to buy bitcoins again and hold.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

For traders here, do not hesitate or falter in Bitcoin, although there is now a decline in value, I think this is a natural thing, where every trade and economy today are experiencing a lot of lethargy, we must be optimistic! that Bitcoin will rise.
Let's just say this is a trial for all of us, Be patient.
"The rise or fall of Bitcoin all depends on our individual support"
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:19:33 AM

As Wham sang....

I should have known better than to sell dem coins
And waste a chance that I'd been given
So I'm never gonna sell again
The way I sold to you!!
That's true, I am also regreting that I sell my bitcoin before and now I will wait until bitcoin will recover and bitcoin will go up slowly again. This is the right time to invest!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: