Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CONTEST]★⚡★ OPPORTY Signature Design Contest ★⚡★ [Closed for new entries]  (Read 2652 times)
Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:41:01 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 12:06:13 AM by Aventhe

Opporty Signature Design Contest

About  Us

We  are  a  reliable,  protected  blockchain-powered  marketplace  with  strong  smart contracts  on  board

Opporty is a reliable, secured and decentralized marketplace powered by Ethereum Blockchain. It is created by a professional team of crypto-enthusiasts who believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies and blockchains to transform the world. We work really hard to make this platform functional and efficient. Bounding blockchain-powered smart contracts, automated oracles and Escrow to a lead-generation, on-demand marketplace, we strive to make a new product to empower small businesses and enrich crypto community. We do not interfere in the agreements between service providers and businesses. Yet, we standardize procedures through an independent Escrow committee. Escrow judges supervise contracts and  help  handle  disputes between  the  parties.

You  can  check out  Opporty’s main  thread  at  BitcoinTalk here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172536.0
And  our white  paper here:  https://opporty.com/ico/uploads/white-paper.pdf
Register to  get  updates about  our project  and  the  upcoming  ICO  here: https://opporty.com/ico
Now,  our team is looking  for creative  ideas for our signature  design.  If  you  are  interested, please  read  the  details of  our Signature  Design  Competition  below.  Thank you!

Terms

The  prize  is 0.06 BTC BTC  0.03BTC and 2000 OPP tokens

Our experts will  select  a  single  winner only.  
We  will  end  this contest  the  moment  our first  signature  campaign  is over:  Sunday, September 17th  @ 11:59 PM UTC.  We  would  be  happy to  use a  winner’s sig  starting from week two.
We  will  announce  the  winner on  Monday,  September 18th.

Signature  Rules

• Make  sure  that  your signatures feature  links from “Links” section  below.  Just  don’t include  a  link for the  signature  campaign
  • We  have  a  specific website  color scheme  and  we  would  appreciate  if  you  stick to  it, designing  your signature
  • We  do  not  limit  your choice  of  color scheme,  though.  Feel free  to  experiment
  • We  recommend  that  you  use  our slogan,  yet  other options are  welcome  too.

Submission  Instructions

Ensure  that  you  upload  images of  the  signature.  Do  not  use  the  BBCode.  This will help  protect  you  and  us in  case  anyone  tries to  steal  your entry signature.  If  you  win, we  will  contact  you  to  request  a  BBCode.
Please  include  all  signatures we  request.  You  should  include  a  signature  for Junior
Member,  Full  Member,  Senior, Hero and Legendary rank.  Otherwise  we  will  not  accept  such submissions.
We  welcome  multiple  submissions. It  increases your chance  to  win!

Links:

Submitting  your signature,  you  acknowledge  that  you  transfer ownership  of  your signature designs to  Opporty once  we  pay for them.  We  reserve  the  right  to  make  any modification  to the  winning  entry.

I am posting this thread on behalf of SergeyG and opporty | Both of them will answer any further questions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sigbuster

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:34:48 PM

Are funds not escrowed? Why the hell is a junior membor posting this on behalf of two knewbies? How does that make u more trustable than tem?

lol oporto

Disclaimer: I'm not part of the project management or anyhow related to the project. All responsibility will be taken by the project staff.
ur clearly related, by posting this thread . why hire a jr memer just to post one thread ..
Kevin13

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

Reserve this spot for me.
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:16:47 AM

Disclaimer: I'm not part of the project management or anyhow related to the project. All responsibility will be taken by the project staff.
ur clearly related, by posting this thread . why hire a jr memer just to post one thread ..

I guess I have taken part of the campaign more than just positing a thread. I will remove that part of the this thread and the ANN thread.

Are funds not escrowed? Why the hell is a junior membor posting this on behalf of two knewbies? How does that make u more trustable than tem?

lol oporto

Funds will be escrowed by a reputable escrow service on this forum. We are still trying to come in contact to come to an agreement, however, the winner will be paid regardless.
Sigbuster

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

I guess I have taken part of the campaign more than just positing a thread. I will remove that part of the this thread and the ANN thread.

lol oporto

Funds will be escrowed by a reputable escrow service on this forum. We are still trying to come in contact to come to an agreement, however, the winner will be paid regardless.

Agree then start the contest.
Zpectrum

Activity: 184
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:09:34 AM

Why are you looking for a signature design if you already have one published ?, why not use that?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:16:35 AM

Why are you looking for a signature design if you already have one published ?, why not use that?
Its mean they want people who can make design like that, maybe its just some raw design from photoshop or something, and want people to try make like it
OR
they want better signature design. So, they start this contest and hope they can found people who can make that design or even better than that.

Correct me if im wrong

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:28:45 AM

This.

The sign IS already good

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:48:09 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:16:11 AM by Aventhe

Its mean they want people who can make design like that, maybe its just some raw design from photoshop or something, and want people to try make like it
OR
they want better signature design. So, they start this contest and hope they can found people who can make that design or even better than that.

Correct me if im wrong

You are correct. OPPORTY would like to have a better looking design for different member ranks, (junior, member, full ... etc.) The image that is being displayed is just an example that represents the project.

Agree then start the contest.

The contest has already started and participants are free to post their designs. The contest will end on the 17th @23:59 UTC. Winner will be announced on the 18th of September. Good luck to all!  Smiley
Sigbuster

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:05:08 AM

This.

The sign IS already good

It's an image, and they need a BBCode signature, which they want to pay 0.03 btc for loool
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

goodluck for finding BBcode that worth 0.03 btc for that kind of trouble. maybe they will do one signature only for you lol.
good luck once again.

bb
Revenant 02

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

goodluck for finding BBcode that worth 0.03 btc for that kind of trouble. maybe they will do one signature only for you lol.
good luck once again.

That is right. I think they should increase the rewards. 0.03BTC is just worth a design for Legendary rank only. Try to increase the rewards and maybe some of the best designers in this forum like Jayce, Antarogitsu, SFR10, Adriandmen and a lot more will show interest in your contest.  Wink

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:35:56 AM

Hello Everyone!

After some talking with the developers, SergeyG and Opporty, we have come to the conclusion that the prize will be increased to a total of 0.06 BTC. We think that is an adequate amount to ask for a decent looking set of signatures for our upcoming bounty. Thank you all for your interest and we hope to see many designs  Smiley.

Regards,

PS: Currently in discussion with Monbux for the escrow service. Updates in that matter will be written as soon as things are definite.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Hello Everyone!

After some talking with the developers, SergeyG and Opporty, we have come to the conclusion that the prize will be increased to a total of 0.06 BTC. We think that is an adequate amount to ask for a decent looking set of signatures for our upcoming bounty. Thank you all for your interest and we hope to see many designs  Smiley.

Regards,

PS: Currently in discussion with Monbux for the escrow service. Updates in that matter will be written as soon as things are definite.
Why did you remove the 2000 OPP token reward? Sad

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

Hello Everyone!

Regards,

Why did you remove the 2000 OPP token reward? Sad

We feel that this is the best decision for the contestants as all funds can be escrowed and spent immediately without having to wait for the OPP unfreezing. BTC payment has been bumped up from 0.03 to 0.06.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

Reserve this slot for me..I will give this a shot.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:45:05 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 02:36:29 AM by cissrawk

First Submission

Second Submission

glad i make it on time.
Good luck guys!

Edit added new version for sr.member-legendary and ready to change it on second submisson

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

Will try my luck ,

[Reserved]
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Good luck guys!

Great job, you should take this guy's signature.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Good luck guys!

I think you will be the winner for sure.That's a very good design.I wish I could make this.Will you help me to learn this? I really have interest in BB code design.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: