Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 03:39:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best solution for drug addiction?  (Read 400 times)
joelou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:53:54 PM

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoronoaJorah

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:34:15 PM

I think, the best solution on how to stop drug addiction is redirection. Redirection in the sense of redirecting the attention of drug addicts or dependent people into doing something that is more productive. One good example is sports, I can also recommend music and other curricular activities. Once these people got into one I believe that gradually they will stop and get out of drug addiction.

kaliann

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:46:42 PM

i think the best that we can do for drug addiction is go to rehab and of course help one self to seriously change. i heard a lot of stories after rehab they get back to that drug addiction again. family is the biggest factor, we need to support and dont give up. its hard but we have to be there to our love ones and above all pray, ask help from our Lord God.
Will.Smith

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:37:14 AM

I dont think there are an easy choices. First thing you have yo understand the reasons why you start to take drugs. And only with understanding you can move on. Step by step until you feel that you really can stop doing it for the rest of your life.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 112

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

I think, the best solution on how to stop drug addiction is redirection. Redirection in the sense of redirecting the attention of drug addicts or dependent people into doing something that is more productive. One good example is sports, I can also recommend music and other curricular activities. Once these people got into one I believe that gradually they will stop and get out of drug addiction.
That's the best way to stop drug addiction or else the victim of drug addiction will put in to rehabilitation center to care of them and be sure not to take a drug, instead of using drugs convert there habit into sports like basketball and valley ball.

The Alchemlst

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

Try hiking! It maybe unusual thing to do but I see a lot of people with cases of drug addiction that testifies hiking improve their lives and how it greatly influences them to become clean.Try joining to some hiking page on other social media.

BlackRacerX

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

I believe that the solution to drug addiction is rehabilitation and misdirection. One must undergo natural rehabilitation and must have a prtner to endure the hardships with. Addiction is supposed to be not a singular thing but a collective healing of the body and the mind. Drug addiction can be also solved by means of misdirection. Misdirection in a way that one does not succumb to drugs in the face of temptation rather on other things like food or exercise.

Mimsoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

I never had a drug addiction but i did have video game addiction and smoking. Although that might not help, the best way for me was to find another addiction which makes you forget about the previous ones.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:55 AM

The best solution for drug addiction is rehabilitation

Fully scalable freelancing market    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check our whitepaper 
C R Y P T O T A S K     ǀ     Decentralized task market     ǀ     Low fees - no limits - task market    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                           
                                                                                               Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Facebook
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

The best solution for drug addiction is just keeping your self busy in doing other stuff, other stuff which would make you happy.

wordspavovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

What drugs? Steroids are drugs too, Aspirine is a drug etc.
If you talking about cocaine heroin , there is only one solution, stop them!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Moana

Activity: 124

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:32:33 AM

The best solution for drug addiction is rehabilitation

I wanted to suggest something similar, but easier. The best solution for drug addiction is to just stop taking them (cheaper than rehabilitation)

natasha1

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

Involve yourself in social work,keep your self busy and you'll get over addiction. Smiley
Thehound

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

What is the best to forget a drugs change your habits then make your self busy  play anykind of sports or eat play a online game . Or may be go to
 rehabilitation center.
Pain Packer

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

I think rehabilitation is the best solution to any form of addiction. But also, rehab won't work if you don't cooperate. If you also want to move on with it, you must also help yourself.

LevshaK1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

I do not even know what to tell you, it's silly to close Holland, drugs come from Asia, America. Shoot too nonsense, someone else's brain can not be inserted, so that the solution is one of the right mindset.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:47:09 AM

I dont know that is like but I would imagine the best thing to do would be keep yourself busy. If you are kept busy doing other tasks then you simply wont have the time to use

your drugs. Other than that I would recommend taking up a new hobby as you probably would have more free time in your live at this point.
skillink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

The best way is to rehabilitate someone who is addicted to drugs, takes a long time but it is better than not doing it at all so it will impact the future of the nation's generation.

Lykslyks

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

It's really hard to think for the best solution to that problem. There are people who doesn't listen to a friendly advice's that they should quit using drugs but there are people who wants to change for good. Rehabilitating yourself is not enough to make you change, you need to know it yourself why you want to change. Go away with people who influences you to use drugs. Make yourself busy, motivate yourself to be more productive to work, set a goals you want to achieve. Dream big and always remind yourself that drugs won't give you solutions if ever you encounter hardships and always seek for God's guidance.

Rashok10

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

The best way is of course rehabilitation center.A new life in a rehabilitation centre for drug addicts starts for newcomers with physical purification. The first days without regular doses are accompanied by loss of appetite, pain, depression. The organization works closely with psychologists, doctors, and if there is the slightest fear for the life and health of the pupil, help will arrive professionals.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.