Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 737 times)
MiF

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
Today at 01:22:55 AM

Everyone are get amazed when cryptocurrency being launched with the lead of bitcoin.  Normally we think and keep asking "is this real? " Of course nobody believes that bitcoin will reach such ATM amount of $19 last year and almost touching at $20k. With that happenings, bitcoin become very influential in the market, making crypto today as widely used and may the community are eager to adopt this currency.  Definitely, bitcoin will have a long journey.
The popularization of Neo Bitcoin is still long. A significant number of people still do not accept crypto-currency And in particular Bitcoin. But this is all due to the fact that there is little information and everyone thinks this is a fraud.
I completely agree with you, people think that bitcoin is a financial pyramid, which is aimed at deceiving people. That's the first thing they think. I do not think that bitcoin will have universal use.
Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

:
           ▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile
Today at 01:34:39 AM

Everyone are get amazed when cryptocurrency being launched with the lead of bitcoin.  Normally we think and keep asking "is this real? " Of course nobody believes that bitcoin will reach such ATM amount of $19 last year and almost touching at $20k. With that happenings, bitcoin become very influential in the market, making crypto today as widely used and may the community are eager to adopt this currency.  Definitely, bitcoin will have a long journey.
The popularization of Neo Bitcoin is still long. A significant number of people still do not accept crypto-currency And in particular Bitcoin. But this is all due to the fact that there is little information and everyone thinks this is a fraud.
I completely agree with you, people think that bitcoin is a financial pyramid, which is aimed at deceiving people. That's the first thing they think. I do not think that bitcoin will have universal use.
Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

Yes i agree, bitcoin now a days are exactly vice versa as what i have experience over years this is because of fork that strike anytime by the unbalance of supply and demand in the market if statics would be the basement of all. Another is the regulation between the government because a lot countries have not accepted bitcoin they are just allowing crytocurrency to access over exchanging if this will declaring banned it would affect to the market value of people on that nation have a mass participation over digital currency.

ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 01:39:27 AM

So far bitcoin can go until you reach your dreams come true. It can go until the ends of the earth. Bitcoin will reach your needs even your dreams,.Thats why l keep on hoping that bitcoin can give me the best future l hope for. Just to give my daughters needs and save for her needs in the future.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
YzzyGo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
Today at 01:51:56 AM

It's only natural for bitcoin to slow down a bit after the ramp last months of 2017. Interest waned after the holidays and most people spread FUD to keep the price down so other can get in. Now, it's getting back up.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
pendekar cinta

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 02:52:02 AM

Certainly the bitcoin price in this year will return to the highest peak because this coin enthusiasts continue to grow and make the popularity becomes more widespread and the opportunity for traders to seek profit is very open when the government begins to formalize its existence.

traderethereum

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

TV-TWO - Connect Your TV to the ETH Blockchain

View Profile
Today at 05:21:42 AM

bitcoin could increase and decrease depends on what people do in the market and if many people buy bitcoin then it could possible that the price will increase soon but if many people sell the bitcoin, then maybe the price will down again and again. but in the future, I am sure that bitcoin price will go increase and every time will make a new highest price. besides that, bitcoin price is unpredicted so we need to be careful when we decide to buy and sell the bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀
█               ▄       ▄
█          ▄     ▄     ▄     ▄
█            ▄    ▄   ▄    ▄
█              ▀▄ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▄▀
█         ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▄ ▄ ▄
█               ▄▀     ▀▄
█            ▄ ▀  ▐▌ ▐▌  ▀ ▄
█          ▄      ▀   ▀      ▀
█                ▀     ▀                █
█               ▀       ▀               █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀