Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you dump your Bitcoin?  (Voting closed: October 14, 2017, 11:16:58 PM)
Yes - 2 (4.1%)
No - 46 (93.9%)
Not sure what to do - 1 (2%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everybody dumping Bitcoin?  (Read 3288 times)
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

I don't know why people got panic so easily. People are currently dumping massive coins in the market because of China's action to regulate Bitcoin. What do you think people should do instead of dumping their coins just like that in the market that lead to damage the value of bitcoin?

Maybe they are just in need. For sure some of new earners would be worried of the changing of the bitcoin price. But the for the pro one when its price is low they buy it and sell for the right time when its price become high. They grab the opportunity of buy and sell timing. Cause the price is changing time by time. Just observed the price when the right to trade you coins.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

Most of the people panicked with the decline in bitcoin prices caused by china to regulate bitcoin, on the other they sell bitcoin on the grounds they are forced to sell it because of urgent economic needs (no money).
as much as possible we should not get carried away the current panic because the price of bitcoin is declining. in the near future bitcoin prices will increase again, if we can hold the bitcoin we have then the benefits will be felt. moreover if we can take advantage of the price reduction by buying lots of bitcoin then the profits will be more increased.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

Members to the highest ranks knows more about in here. So, they are tough enough by not getting affected by any news and simply dumping it because it will get over soon. But it is better to secure your bitcoins for unexpected future and for now, do your regular work her

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:18:31 PM

I don't think everyone was dumping Bitcoin, maybe those newer members did but so far from friends I know who is also into the cryptoworld have not dump their coins and even bought when the price was very low.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

No and not planning at this price,, I'm holding it for some time even the panic started I was determined not to be on the negative side.. I only got my bitcoin throughout signature campaign so I'm not worried much especially that I don't spent money to acquired it. Only time, effort and more constructive posting.. Maybe in time that I have to spent,, I don't know what will be and what to do..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

I don't know why people got panic so easily. People are currently dumping massive coins in the market because of China's action to regulate Bitcoin. What do you think people should do instead of dumping their coins just like that in the market that lead to damage the value of bitcoin?

Only fools are dumping bitcoins and not everyone for sure. The initial news of banning exchanges from the chinese market surely had shocked the market and the price started going down big time. However, it has started recovering and we have already touched $4000 again. Even though the price came down a bit later on, but that's normal market dynamics.

Bitcoin price is currently making its ground stronger so that it can take the next leap. So buy while it's cheap, because the next leap will touch $5000 for sure.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:19:13 AM

China ban over ICO has damaged the investors, as well crypto in the general with rumours about exchanges being banned as well. Besides those we have a lot traders over crypto soo several of them sold at 4800-5000 dollars and now had bought cheaper, soo besides those i dont see any valid reason to sell bitcoin at all.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:29:10 AM

I'm also one of those who didn't dump my bitcoins and I agree with other members that it's newbies or people who don't have much knowledge of bitcoin and the market as how it works or has behaved in the past are dumping their bitcoin, they don't realise the mistake they are making and they will be the one's regretting the most in the coming days when bitcoin will recover and the prices will begin rising. The only advice which can be given is don't panic, keep patience and hold your coins.
I agree on you on this. Though I have never earned a coin yet, but I agree on your move to not sell your coins out. Bitcoin amd or other cryptocurrencies are just like other currencies or stocks as well. People will tend to panoc if they had not known why this is happening. People may may do drastic actions. If I have bitcoin, I will invest all the more while proces are at its lowest. So that when the wheels have turned, your investment will also rise with the price. Keep calm and invest more.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:35 AM

The market is so decentralised in my own thinking that the behaviour of participants cannot neither be controlled nor predicted which is in this case, as so many people are dumping several people are also holding because I know that if everykne should dump at once, what price is saying will be a price for what it would have fallen to. For those who are still holding like myself, don't loose the faith as we are sure to have the last laugh.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

Well china does hold the largest population thus there must be enormous pressure on the bitcoin market when suddenly it became illegal but that was all they could do at that moment its not people's fault but the government.
And due to the decrease in market value people are panicking but in fact China might introduce some norms and the value can go up certainly .
They should just hold on its just sudden abruption because of a countrie's decision.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mallboat

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:43 AM

There are people who panic alot so easily and the tendency for them is to dump the coins that are in their possession. In the coming months i think that the crypto world would become stable that rumors in china's effect is just temporary and definitely the crypto world would recover.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:21:50 AM

Yes. This is normal because they are afraid that the decline would altogether continue and that they have this trend that this could be the start of the downfall of bitcoin as they are having bad news all over and that they are banned on China currently.

traccdev

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

Price of an instrument can't go one way all the time. It will go up and down.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

I did dump it at around $4700, not that I had a lot to begin with.  I don't
regret it now.  I actually spent it (as opposed to selling it for cash).
The China thing has people spooked,  and I didn't figure it was going
to take much to puncture this bubble.  But then again, this could just
be a serious dip.  We'll see in a week or two if bitcoin rebounds.
I dont think that is dumping. Selling at a high price when you know tat the price is going to fall and rebuying again at a low price is short selling a very active term of trading. Its nowhere close to dumping.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:33:17 AM

Price of an instrument can't go one way all the time. It will go up and down.
There individually many reason behind that. It's true that, you can expect only uptrend, there will be ups and down. Fork coming, china permanently banned big exchange, some FUD, market correction  ultimately panic sell, these is all dumping Bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

People should hold they coins and this is the right thing to do. Bitcoin regulations by Chinese regulatory agency should not make us dump our bitcoin but panicking has created alot of damage than good. We should not go about panicking as many people lose huge amount of money buy buying at the high price and dumping it at the lowest price out of fear. I don't think panic has ever help any one and China government law should not affect us from others countries.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

Perhaps it's cause of very high worrying on bitcoin price movements thought it would continue to decline since by the latest news that affects their decision of course. Personally i don't want to dumping my bitcoin i have or be in a hurry to decide to sell it, i keep holding and be patient waiting for bitcoin price to rising again and i'm sure bitcoin price will leads to its return altitude.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

Bitcoin price is good right now so I think not a lots of traders dump their bitcoin yet
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

That nonsense is just the opposite, you need to hold coins, soon there will be an investment in ETH due to the price decrease, and accordingly another bitcoin correction. Therefore, we still have time to make a profit from this.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:50:06 AM

That nonsense is just the opposite, you need to hold coins, soon there will be an investment in ETH due to the price decrease, and accordingly another bitcoin correction. Therefore, we still have time to make a profit from this.

but if people still panic, i think they will going to fast sell their bitcoin and they can buy again when its in low price. i think people still afraid when they buy bitcoin and not save for a long term because they thinking that their money will be reduce but if they learn more about bitcoin, its not wise to sell when the price is down. the only thing that we can do is to trying to keep our bitcoin while if we still have money, we can buy bitcoin again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄