Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Do When You Run Out of Money to BUY During Such a Great Opportunity?  (Read 2672 times)
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

I think most poeple in this situation will do the samething as me. They will find a person who will give them a loan with lowest fee. But business with loans are really a pressure , you could lose an opportunity then you can get another in future. But when you lost your trusts cause didn't pay the loans in time you will lose more than just an opportunity . So be careful !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:49:00 AM

So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?

How would you approach this?

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!
I have the same problem months ago, when there's a lot of buying opportunities, i had no cash left so i only look at the chart, thinking why i got greedy and left no cash then i close the website and didn't touch it again until i have the cash or i want to sell another coin. Right now my money management is better so i always have spare case to use in that kind of situation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

It's not wise to to take loan for any investment. There's always risk involved with investing and you can never be sure that you'll be able to repay the loan.

If the price is low, but you can't afford to invest, just accept the fact that you can't afford it right now. If you think you'll miss something and it's the last time you'll be able to buy at good price, that's your FOMO lying to you. There are going to be infinite opportunities to make profit on any market. When you will have the money to invest, you just have to find them.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:34 AM

Just saw it with deep depression

Just relaxed and don't be greedy. If you have savings in your wallet, that is not a problem. Bitcoin is the solution with that. Like me, even I don't have anything holding money, I'm just going to check my wallet balance to withdraw my money. When I don't have a load on my phone, I'll use my BTC wallet to have some load.
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

Always stick to the plan you make and the strategy you plan on. There will be buying opportunities but don't buy again and again and empty your bank balance. If you think that this is the lowest it can go then you are wrong. Crytpos are too volatile and can keep on increasing or decreasing based on the market demand. You must be wise in your decisions and must know whether to buy, sell or hold at that moment.
Piece of advice: Just HOLD if you don't know what to do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?

How would you approach this?

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!

Opportunities abounds and when you miss one, another one will surely show up but the concern is that because of our inability to know what the future will hold, we are not decisive in taking decision.

When the price crash, we tend to wait further if the crash will be sustained rather than seizing the moment to act, eventually when that happens, the feeble hearted individual will still be scared ''what if I buy now and it crashed further?'' but for me, I have learnt my lessons over the months that I have been involved that you dont have to be a money bag to make high returns in trading.

Imagine someone who bought when the price was below $4000 and now its above, it simply means he has make a nice and decent return, just by merely acting in the right time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:09:57 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:02:31 AM by Bagaji

If there is great opportunity to buy bitcoin at a lower price and you don't have the money please don't be greedy to go and borrow money because of bitcoin investment, because that maybe disastrous especially when the table turn the other way round. So, i will advise you not to be greedy whenever you see an entry point opportunity and you don't have money to invest.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

Even right now I am faced with this situation with so many fantastic ICOs on the way. These things do happen from time to time and they make us regret our past buys. When faced with this, I try to sell off some of the altcoins in my portfolio even at a loss so I can buy into a more promising investment. We can't win them all the time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

Well, you can borrow on exchange. Poloniex is good place to trade and to borrow. Just in case you run out of money and you need them because you don't wanna miss the opportunity to get some profit. Or you can sell your holdings where you put all your money. But that's impractical thing to do. That's why lending service gives you quick solution. If you don't want any liabilities. Then you have to wait for your altcoins to pump at the good price and sell them and buy again. This needs patience though.
i will sleep, nothing will happwn, i just wait for the next turn, i will save enough money. i will take that as a lesson needed to be learned not a regret that make me feel lazy and sad. so that when it is a right time again, i will buy a huge amount of it because i have a lots of money then. i dont want to have a debt or credit to others because i dont want to pay them some of money that i have been earned.
when i run out of money especially when to buy something which i really want to buy so in this satiation bitcoins are always ready to help me Thanks bitcoins!! for helping me in such situations that's why if some one wants me to do good with him i just suggest them to enter the world of bitcoins.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:36:30 PM

If the waiting is killing you and you want to play in the markets more while you have currently no money, I suggest to start mining crypto currencies on credit.
Lol. Mining cryptos on credit? Even mining needs a lot of studying before one delves into it. Although like you said, you can just keep earning without bothering about the wait or the increase and decrease in value at any point in time but it still requires the person to understand what he is up into so he doesn't end up buying wrong gadgets and with a lot of unpaid credit on his neck.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:22:09 PM

I think most poeple in this situation will do the samething as me. They will find a person who will give them a loan with lowest fee. But business with loans are really a pressure , you could lose an opportunity then you can get another in future. But when you lost your trusts cause didn't pay the loans in time you will lose more than just an opportunity . So be careful !

Just some friendly advice, be careful borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe some of them will be successful but they are still a high risk investment. I personally would not borrow to invest. For one thing, you don't know how long it will take for a coin to make a profit while you are having to pay interest on the loan. Secondly, some coins aren't going to survive and we really don't know which will. Bitcoin has made such huge gains lately that we don't know if it is currently overvalued and it may not bring as much profit in the next years as some altcoins will. Just some things to think about.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

If I run out of money to buy then I just watch it even if it is the best chance ever, and try not to regret what is going on. and in fact it happened a few weeks ago.
I believe this is just the best thing to do. Keep watching as it keeps dipping and when it keep rising and be jubilating for those who bought in and are making huge percentage at that point in time. Grin The thing is that it can actually be painful if you have no way to get in, but what is the point regretting when that will not change anything.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:59:46 PM

If I run out of money to buy then I just watch it even if it is the best chance ever, and try not to regret what is going on. and in fact it happened a few weeks ago.
I believe this is just the best thing to do. Keep watching as it keeps dipping and when it keep rising and be jubilating for those who bought in and are making huge percentage at that point in time. Grin The thing is that it can actually be painful if you have no way to get in, but what is the point regretting when that will not change anything.

What you are telling true if you dont follow the systematic buying strategy then this type of problem will be followed. That is why it is told that buy in split and on each dip buy in split mode so that on each dip we should have some investment to invest and take profit on price rise.
ViktorM

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

That's the age old question. I tend to sacrifice the poorest performing coin to release some more BTC to trade with...
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:34:03 PM

I always keep 0.05 bitcoins in my wallet for taking profit from those kind of opportunities. Anyway, sometimes i use those funds for urgently needs, so most times i use that money for myself instead of using it for buying when the price dips. I try to keep always that amount of money in a wallet for doing it.
Last time i bought 0x when the price dropped to $0.17, and i took that opportunity, and i am in profit now.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

Hodl.

I presume that you bought your crypto a good price, otherwise you wouldn't have bought it  Wink , so trust yourself and do the only thing you can (HODL)!

Good luck and always trust yourself!  Tongue
bjumb

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

I presume that you bought your crypto a good price, otherwise you wouldn't have bought it

Many inexperienced traders buy hyped up coins at the top because of FOMO. So presuming someone bought at good price, because otherwise he would not buy it doesn't really make sense.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:06:51 AM

I've experienced this before and I made sure the ext time I would want to buy a coin I have to have some btc left for buying coins. Or else, you just have to wait until you earned profits from the coin you bought in.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

Just some friendly advice, be careful borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe some of them will be successful but they are still a high risk investment. I personally would not borrow to invest. For one thing, you don't know how long it will take for a coin to make a profit while you are having to pay interest on the loan. Secondly, some coins aren't going to survive and we really don't know which will. Bitcoin has made such huge gains lately that we don't know if it is currently overvalued and it may not bring as much profit in the next years as some altcoins will. Just some things to think about.

Borrowing for you to buy that coin I strongly agree with that it is not a good way maybe just accept the fact that you are not able to buy that time just because you don't have enough money for you to buy that. Waiting for your time but if you have nothing and there is a opportunity don't be so greedy just accept some fact.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

Borrowing for you to buy that coin I strongly agree with that it is not a good way maybe just accept the fact that you are not able to buy that time just because you don't have enough money for you to buy that. Waiting for your time but if you have nothing and there is a opportunity don't be so greedy just accept some fact.

Borrowing money just to invest in crypto is just like borrowing money to gamble. I don't advise this way. If you currently don't have the funds then so be it. Don't be greedy. It just so happen that you don't have the funds to invest at the right moment. There are other opportunities and maybe that is not really for you. We all know that bitcoin is very unpredictable and if the price goes north they its gonna be hard for you to pay your loans. I have never try it and wouldn't go that route as well. I'll just enjoy and look at the price going up and seeing my initial investment profiting as well.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀