Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 07:35:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/USD to CNY-USD inverse relationship and country/currency hedging  (Read 135 times)
jimhash

Activity: 19

.project: To learn to listen instead of talk.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

Is it possible that an inverse proportionality of Bitcoin/USD to CNY/USD currency could(?) add another ~$70B lever to lever down on CNY/USD using Bitcoin "threats" like:
  • CHN domestic exchange closure.
  • CHN domestic mine closure.
from CHN(PBOC), or even other Bitcoin "threats" by entities in the USA, North Korea, India, & around the world?

Abstractly, if you view this lever instead as the door in Maxwell's Demon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_demon#/media/File:Maxwell%27s_demon.svg
, the scientist in you might come to ponder that all of this still has to obey laws of termodynamics nature, surely?  Finance at its uppermost levels still has to obey SOME laws of nature, ultimately...

More concretely, maybe this new fiscal policy lever only exists until Bitcoin traders & holders (both abroad & in the US) move to hedge out CHN CNY country & currency risks, assuming they don't do so already?

Note: A previous edit of this post was poorly worded such that it implied some unprofessionalism in the Bitcoin trading community.  I do apologize as I was merely trying to probe out a possible market inefficiency to illustrate some possible give and take at extreme fiscal policy levels, which to my eye suggests some global synergistic collaboration possibilities.

-jimhash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.