Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:10:14 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:00:41 PM by senne

The amount you can afford to lose. Because bitcoin price is booming it is totally dependent on how much you can rally invest to buy bitcoin. If you have less bucks to invest then, i would suggest buying bitcoin will be a bad idea (since its so expensive). On the other hand , if you have a good amount then there is no good option other then bitcoin as the amount of bitcoin bought (if held for sometime) can turn out to give you a huge profit for the long run.
As it is speculated, that its price will increase. But there is no surety for any profit in crpto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:43:16 AM

Actually its depend on you, how much money you have and how much you want to invest . if you have enough idle money then you can invest in to Bitcoin.

Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of bitcoin that you can buy as long as you can carry it and afford if you lose. Entering in a crypto currency is a very risky investment because of its price volatility, expect it to gain profit or lose sometimes. Most important things is handling your emotion whenever you start to engage in crypto world.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

for now bitcoin prices are so high but if you look at the potential of bitcoin prices will continue to increase and it seems if you have confidence to buy bitcoin at this time of course you need to consider it again about your intentions.
In my opinion, the amount of BTC hardly matters while making any such kind of decision of buying the bitcoins. It is you who has to decide according to your budget like the time when you have enough budget that you can actually afford buying of bitcoin.

If you have this much of money that you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for buying of bitcoins and that too as early as possible.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

for now bitcoin prices are so high but if you look at the potential of bitcoin prices will continue to increase and it seems if you have confidence to buy bitcoin at this time of course you need to consider it again about your intentions.
In my opinion, the amount of BTC hardly matters while making any such kind of decision of buying the bitcoins. It is you who has to decide according to your budget like the time when you have enough budget that you can actually afford buying of bitcoin.

If you have this much of money that you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for buying of bitcoins and that too as early as possible.

Until the fork is finish. No one knows if the price would be dump because of it. By that time be ready to stock money in your wallet when it happens. I used to buy bitcoin in every little dump averagely to monitor the progress of my buying than randomly bulk buying specially if the budget is tight.

sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:19:05 PM

I think for now , 0,5 Bitcoin is a good amount to buy for now. If you're hesitating about Bitcoin so 0,5 is a good amount for you. Not too much but not a little.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

I think for now , 0,5 Bitcoin is a good amount to buy for now. If you're hesitating about Bitcoin so 0,5 is a good amount for you. Not too much but not a little.

Serious amounts should be more than 10 btc imo. Current price doesnt let to small investors to keep adding bitcoin to portfolios. After some pullbacks we will see next price attempt by bitcoin towards to 10000$ level.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:52:27 AM

I think there is no limit to how much you can invest in Bitcoin.It is depend on you, how much you have . if you have enough money then you can invest or buy bitcoin. but now 1 Bitcoin = $7000 it will be price high in future.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
invest all you want and the return base on your bitcoin like if you invest 0.005 btc in some trading site like poloniex i think invest in xem and doge because your beginners but the return is not sure the price of any coins here is volatile so you need to monitor your coins when the price is high then if you want to sell and if want to wait more then wait for more profit but its still on risky if you do that
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:58:00 AM

It depends on how much you have and you can give in. There's no small nor big investment here but what matters here is how you can  make profit. On how good are you in playing your cards here and with the current price right now the bullish run won't stop until it gets to the moon and many are surely taking profit.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:28:31 AM

It depends, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price drops because its cheaper but if you have a budget or funds ,buy now anytime you want. The profits that you will gain will depend on the current price of bitcoin as well.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

For newbies I think just start small. I remember when I start trading, I just start with a .01 btc then trade it with usdt or altcoin. Then along the way I invest little amount monthly. I just set my mindset that whatever I earn from trading will be considered as savings and not for leisures. The moment you respect bitcoin as an investment and not just an online income then you can be financially adequate. Make it a habit that you allocate small amount of your money monthly and try to learn from it. Dont just put all your money in one drop. Start small but dream big. Learn from your mistakes and make it a stepping stone to have a better learning about trading and the cryptocurrency itself.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

I would not at all recommend someone to buy bitcoin with a time horizon of a week. The amount is also very individual, based on how much disposable cash you have and what your level of risk aversion is. Just invest what you can afford to lose if you believe it will continue to rise. With such high volatility you should have a longer horizon than a week, but there is a fair chance at some point during the week bitcoin will be higher than what you bought for. So if you wanna take that gamble, feel free.
Any important buy that you are only considering holding for a week is a bad investment, if instead of using bitcoin lets use something else, what would you think if someone told you that he bought a house for a week and now he is selling it, we will think that person is insane, so why people only want to hold bitcoin for a week.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

I think there are no good amount as long as you buy it when the price is low and buy as much as you can then that would be good.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:39:54 PM

It's up to you what amount you buy in bitcoin but invest only the extra money that you have to repevent losing because they have posible the price decrease and also your money will decrease. Actaully we don't know how much the return that you get maybe it qill small or  big depends to the investment. Many people earn big profit because they invest big money also.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

You can expect if you bought low and sold high for BTC, to make about 5% in a week if you time it just right.

However,it would likely be easier to do that with some volatile altcoins in stead.

Altcoins that are newer get manipulated up or down in price all the time because the volume is low and people don't know what the real market price should be. So if a bunch of people buy a low volume altcoin it can go up by 2x or 3x in a day sometimes, or in a week by 10x if it is a new ICO token that a lot of people like.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

The amount you can afford to lose.
Best answer on this thread and also a big advice for the new ones of for those who are sacrifice their savings. Always and always buy only what you can afford to loose , it's a golden rule. And also make sure that you buy only bitcoin for most of your money.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

It is depend on you. how much money you want to invest to risk. but bitcoin price changing right now. it is always ups and down . How much you can afford and you will be able to manage. actually it is not fixed how much you want to invest.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

Until the fork is finish. No one knows if the price would be dump because of it. By that time be ready to stock money in your wallet when it happens. I used to buy bitcoin in every little dump averagely to monitor the progress of my buying than randomly bulk buying specially if the budget is tight.
This is the most appropriate method indeed to buy Bitcoins. We have to remain conscious about the dumping and the pumping phase. The right time to buy is when the prices are low and obviously selling your Btcs is not good option at all.

I always favor keeping them in your online wallets or in the form of physical money saved up in your bank account because it really helps you a lot and time of need.  In short anyone who has extra money in spite of all other needs then he should definitely opt for buying more of the coins.
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

Try to buy reasonable amount ,i think one month salary invest as a Bitcoin is better.If lose u can calm down your mind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: