Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount of BTC to Buy?  (Read 4822 times)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?
The truth is, you cant instantly see good profit in a week. There might be but there is no assurance. Its better to make long term investment, bitcoin has ever increasing value it will definitely increase. Bigger money you'll put into it, bigger profit you'll probably earn also. Just make good amount investment for long term surely you will gain more than you are expecting.
If you're just starting out in this market, a small amount of initial capital is very affordable, so do not invest too much at the beginning because it is very risky for your assets. The cryptocurrency market is developing well, but there is always a lot of risk for new entrants to the market as it has a tremendous frequency of fluctuations. Join the market for a while then pull out the lessons and then decide to invest more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

A good amount for a newbie is as much as he is willing to lose.

kidz now

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

need a strong strategy, you see low bitcoin prices in the last few weeks. for next you live make the lowest price conclusion waiting time if the price is back and saaat that you can buy BTC ..
Genuz

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

Buying a lot of bitcoin will be risky, it will also be profitable. Depending on how the situation and market conditions. You should just buy 1bitcoin, then please buy as much as you can and how much money you have.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

Begin to buy bitcoin in accordance with the funds we have, how much are you ready to lose money? that's how you can invest in bitcoin, that's a simple way of determining the amount of funds we will invest in a commodity, the profit and loss issues are influenced by us when making decisions on every opportunity present
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Begin to buy bitcoin in accordance with the funds we have, how much are you ready to lose money? that's how you can invest in bitcoin, that's a simple way of determining the amount of funds we will invest in a commodity, the profit and loss issues are influenced by us when making decisions on every opportunity present
Well i believe that the best price to buy many bitcoin is in the low price rate because we can really gain more ptofit if we really buy during low price because the price is really unstable and we can sell our bitcoin during the price rate will rise  because by thrn we can gain a huge amount in return of oir investment .
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

The more buy bitcoin, the better for long-term storage, but do not forget about the diversification

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

If you are willing to buy bitcoin now this is the good time to buy bitcoin. the price of bitcoin now is low unlike last year this is the great opportunity to buy if you are holding your bitcoin for a long term. You will gain more profit.
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

What is a good amount of Bitcoin to buy for first time buyers new to the crypto market? What kind of return can you expect to see within a week?

If you are investing return in a week, bitcoin is not the right choice for you. I doubt even a alt coin will not be able to give good return in this time. Regarding amount to buy, it depends on how much money you have as savings.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

If you are investing return in a week, bitcoin is not the right choice for you. I doubt even a alt coin will not be able to give good return in this time. Regarding amount to buy, it depends on how much money you have as savings.
Unless OP is really a risk taker where he's willing to take some chances, just like what you have said investing inside cypto and expecting some gain in just a week is not a good practice, you can start small so you will be able to assess the potentials and  before placing much bigger investment better also to learn first everything inside crypto industry, investing with time and knowledge is very important for us to be fully aware, just use the money that we are willing to take the risk.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

There is no minimum amount of bitcoins to buy, it depends on you, but I suggest to buy at a low price like what we have now, just the right amount, remember in investment there is  a saying that "just invest the amount that you can afford to lose." For the return, I suggest hold it for a couple of months not just weeks so you can maximize the profit that you can get once the Bitcoin valie goes up towards the end of the year.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

It seems you want to put your money on lottery. Dig deep, wait until such time you harvest. Don't expect a big fish to catch without waiting to have it. Jackpot is once in a blue moon. Eth and btc is the good coin to invest. You will have a big fish to that.
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

There is no such thing as the right time.bitcoin is always a risk.my advise, buy bitcoin and wait till you make a profit..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2973

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

I am a broken record when it comes to this question but as a financial guy I will lay out a brief financial plan that almost anyone can follow.

1) When do you want to retire?  Have a year range in mind and set your investment goals to that range.  It might be short term or it may be long term ..so tailor your investments accordingly.  BEFORE investing in Bitcoin, you should have a traditional portfolio in place.  

2) 3 buckets.  The average person should have 3 buckets of investments.  Of course age plays a big part in this but as a general guide, as well as not being retired..

Bucket 1-Short term (cash on hand, savings accounts, money markets etc)-Everyone should have this bucket

Bucket 2-Mid term (Stocks, mutual funds, bonds ETFs, etc)

Bucket 3-Long Term (401k, 403b, 457, pensions, IRA etc)

After all 3 buckets have been filled..then you can pull in a 4th bucket called the "speculative bucket".  In this 4th bucket I like to invest in riskier more speculative types of investments such as BTC , commodities and riskier stocks.  This is where you can hit home runs and if the rest of your portfolio is well established as well as diverse...then investing a small % of your net worth could make good sense.  No one has any clue where bitcoin is heading so you can't guarantee profits just like you can't with traditional investments.  

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

The majority of people invest in bitcoin because they see the potential for its development in the future. Bitcoin is constantly increasing in value because the number of 21 million bits is too small compared to nearly 9 billion people in the world. I believe that bitcoin will become the common currency of the world in a few years. These have led to bitcoin growth over the years.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Whatever you can afford, however I see you are looking for a return for a week, if that is what you are looking for I'm going to say this to you forget about bitcoin or any other investment, no investment is going to guarantee you profits in a week not even stocks, if you want to invest you need to be ready to hold for months and even several years.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

This the time you should buy more bitcoin to hold because it has a low price now that's why I spend my money to buy bitcoin to hold and I think this coming months bitcoin will rise it's price to the highest price that he reached before when I started holding coins.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

This the time you should buy more bitcoin to hold because it has a low price now that's why I spend my money to buy bitcoin to hold and I think this coming months bitcoin will rise it's price to the highest price that he reached before when I started holding coins.
Well I agree on that we need to buy btc during  the low price and it is really maybe today because the of btc today is really dropping  and it is really rising in a very slow movement which is really good for buy and selling process of gaining. Bitcoin is really amazing and it will directly affect to the life of its believer.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

of course it depends on how much you have or the capital you have, if you have a large capital you can buy some bitcoin, but before you buy you try to buy at the lowest price and I think at this time bitcoin price is good enough to buy , because the decline in bitcoin prices at this time is the right time to invest in it, because I think bitcoin will recover quickly at least we should be able to take advantage of opportunities that are in sight
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

There's no minimum in regards to investing to bitcoin, you can actually invest any amount of bitcoin. Just remember this thing "THE MORE YOU INVEST, THE HIGHER THE PROFIT" but as I've seen you're new in regards to investing. I suggest that you should just try a little amount of investment before you start a big investment for the reason that you should be familiar with the things in investments.

Also, there's a lot of things you need to consider first when you're going to invest to bitcoin/cryptos:
1. You should check the stability of the coin.
2. Buy low and Sell high.
3. You should keep in your mind that not because you invest you will earn. There's no assurance that you're going to earn because we don't know what will happen in the future.
4. You should know the risk you're going to face in investing to cryptocurrency.
5. You should have plans like "what if the price dumps should i sell it or hold?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: